Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
A Chump’s Exodus

About three years ago, I blew my chances with an incredible woman. She had everything I ever wanted in a female. Gorgeous face, great bod, super passionate, talented, funny, the works. I had no idea about seduction at the time, but apparently, this “AverageFrustratedChump” was smooth enough to get invited to her house to sleep over...

She shoulda been mine that night. Candles were lit. Sade was playin softly in the background. The game was on 100%. But somehow things didn’t pan out, and like so many other times in my life, I let another great opportunity pass me by. But this time I finally got fed up...

WHERE THE HELL DID I GO WRONG?

It was this very question that led me online in search of answers. From e-books to seduction forums, I remember soaking in all the info I found like a giant sponge, hungry for the next mind-blowing tip/technique. I mentally kicked myself for being an “AFC” and began to patch over my insecurities with a more "alpha" persona, thinking that perhaps I should have been more ****y/funny or used some kind of patterns, kino, etc.

I didn’t realize it at the time, but in the process I managed to become a sheep in wolves clothing. I talked the talk and walked the walk, but in the end I was only fooling myself. As time passed by, it became painfully obvious that I had serious issues that an attitude adjustment could not eliminate.

It quite was humbling to realize that, beneath my confident player image, I was actually ashamed of my sexuality! Deep down I believed that women did not feel “that way” about me and I had to use some Jedi mind tricks to seduce them! What I really needed to do was...

DIG DEEPER

It was only after I really delved into my past to unearth the sources of my unhealthy attiude, that I began to confront these issues. Between my dysfunctional upbringing, twisted self-image and 10 years of complete religious brainwashing, I had some serious conditioning to break! It wasn’t easy but gradually I started to shift my core beliefs and deal with parts of myself that I had suppressed for years.

To top it off, my field experiences also started to hammer into my thick skull that girls are indeed sexual creatures, probably more so than we are... and finally, something GREAT happened.. I began to feel comfortable in my own horny skin. And what a difference this has made!

In my opinion, this is the single most important aspect of seduction. For how can you expect a woman to feel comfortable with your sexuality if YOU can’t?

Exactly.

This was the answer to my burning question...Why did I fail time and time again? Because I gave in to my shameful insecurities and ignored the impulses resonating from my balls!

Plain and simple.

All I really needed was some good, old-fashioned courage to take the necessary risk. Being interesting and socially competent was enough to get the attraction going, it was only after I censored my behavior for HER benefit that I failed!

A petite hottie enters the scene and distracts Fingz from his post by asking what day it is. He makes fun of her for being totally clueless and she is eating it up! They fluff for a while and get a nice vibe going, until he starts ignoring her to get some work done. Of course, the little princess can’t handle not being the center of attention, so she leans over to get a glimpse of his laptop screen, revealing a healthy dose of cleavage...by accident of course!

HOTTIE: Watcha doin?
FINGZ: Me? I’m just trying to find friends on the internet. I am so lonely!
HOTTIE: Ha! Yeah right, I bet you have a hundred girlfriends!
FINGZ: Ewww..no way! Girls have cooties and smell funny...
HOTTIE: Uhhh..very mature..now I understand why you are lonely.
FINGZ: Damn that’s pretty cruel. So tell me, what exactly happened in your life to make you so cold-hearted?
HOTTIE: Shut your mouth..I am not cold-hearted!
FINGZ: Really? Prove it.
HOTTIE: There’s no way I can prove that, so I guess you just gonna have to take my word for it!
FINGZ: I’m sorry but that just won’t do. My feelings are still hurt, so now you gotta make it up to me somehow.
HOTTIE: Oh I’ve heard this line before, lemme guess... this is the part when I am supposed to repay you with sex or something, right? You guys are all the same. (rolls eyes)
FINGZ: Hey, you’re the one that brought it up, pervert!
HOTTIE: Oh, so you don’t want sex?
FINGZ: I already get enough of that, I had something far more....practical in mind.
HOTTIE: Like?
FINGZ: Well, now that your mind is finally out of the gutter..I was hoping to watch some movies tonite but my dumb cousin hasn’t returned my DVD player yet. I got all these great flicks yesterday and I can’t even watch them. You got a DVD player at your house?
HOTTIE: That’s very forward of you! What makes you think I am gonna invite a total stranger to my house?
FINGZ: Hi my name is Fingz, what’s yours? (offers hand)
HOTTIE: HottieGirl. (shakes hand)
FINGZ: See? Now we are best friends! So .... do you or do you not have a DVD player?
HOTTIE: (laughs) Actually I do, BUT... I got a small screen with crappy sound..kinda sucks.
FINGZ: Damn that is pretty weak. You gonna have to sweeten the deal here. Hmmm...what else... I like food...You got anything to eat?
HOTTIE: Nope.
FINGZ: Hmm..Got wine? Beer?
HOTTIE: Funny you should ask...my uncle just came back from Belgium and brought back a case of some of the best beer I ever tasted.
FINGZ: Hot damn... toss in a shoulder massage and you got yourself a deal!
HOTTIE: Well, you certainly are demanding. I want a shoulder rub too!
FINGZ: First you show me the goods then we’ll talk! Let’s go. (shuts down laptop, grabs her hand and exits stage left)

Now at this point, the girl is OBVIOUSLY interested. They go back to her place, pop in the flick and are chilling on the sofa drinking beer. This is the moment to push things forward! Lets see how the situation unfolds and compare the old to the new...

OLD FINGZ: (thinking to self) Hmmm...should I kiss her now? What if she rejects me? Wow, that would be awkward...I dont think it’s a good idea..she seems like a really amazing person..I would hate to spoil a potential friendship by disrespecting her with my advances...Besides, just look at her .....*sigh*...... she is so beautiful! So hot, she could have ANY guy she wants.. what are the odds that she would want me? Don’t be stupid...of course she wants me..why else would she invite me over? Hmmmmmmm....I know! I will just wait for the PERFECT moment to kiss her..or maybe she will try to kiss me...lets wait and see..........”

Poor old Fingz...that “perfect moment” never came and all he had left at the end of the night was his right hand and a head full of regrets! Fast forward to the new Fingz and lets' see if this poor bastard has learned his lesson...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FINGZ: (thinking to self) Hmmm...I wonder if she smells as good as she looks (smells neck) Mmm!
HOTTIE: You like my perfume?
FINGZ: It’s okay, I am really digging your natural scent though.
HOTTIE: Really? What does it smell like?
FINGZ: Passion fruit!
HOTTIE: (giggles)..thats my shampoo, silly.
FINGZ: Naw..I can smell the difference..See this spot right here? (nuzzling the nape of her neck with nose) This is your hotspot for pheremones..those magical scents that trigger animal responses...you know, there is an entire industry built on selling this stuff to make people smell sexier. But it just aint the same as going to the source (sniffs again, but this time real fast like a dog).
HOTTIE: (giggles) Hey, that tickles!
FINGZ: Sorry, but it’s really not my fault. Nature has me programmed to respond to this scent and yours is particularly sweet! See, it starts all innocent with the smelling, (takes another deep whiff of her neck, this time slow and sensual) then instinct starts to take over and for some strange reason, I get this wild impulse to (gently bites and kisses her neck) bite you softly...
HOTTIE: (Goes into slight trance state) Mmm...
FINGZ: At this point, (another kiss on the neck) nature (kiss on jawline) has begun (kiss on cheek) to take control (kiss closer to mouth) and there is no (touches face) turning back...(light kiss on the lips....then full on make-out session ensues)

The rest of the scene fades into your imagination ;)

So let’s examine what happened here...

Notice how the old me was lost in his own head, constantly pondering “Should I? Shouldn’t I?” Also notice how I kept doubting myself and felt she was too good for me. Even after I came here and learned about seduction, this problem did not go away, instead it just got translated into “What strategy would work here?” and “How do I trick her into kissing me?” Deep down I still felt unworthy and suffered from rejection-phobia!

Now take a look at the new me. Notice how I could care less about her reactions, and instead I concentrate on the physical sensations she makes me feel... the sheer joy of her soft skin, the enticing lure of her delicious scent, the rising excitement that is quickly setting up shop in my pants! THIS is what seduction is all about, losing your mind so you can come to your senses!

It sounds so simple, but in many cases it takes nothing short of a personal revolution to achieve this state. A change of beliefs is in order! This is no simple task so I must consult the Good Book for guidance...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE EXODUS

1:1 It was a desperate time for the Sons of Adam. Somehow, amidst the chaos of a society that was advancing way too fast, they had become disconnected from their true nature. With each passing year, they started to lose their rough edges and resemble their soft, female counterparts more and more. In a matter of mere decades, these once proud kings and warriors had been reduced to a flock of timid, wishy-washy chumps, enslaved by their own fears! It got so bad that eventually no one questioned this drastic change, and it was all chalked up to social “progress”.

1:2 Fortunately for them, a young rebel named Moses had other ideas. In time he managed to inspire them with the promise of a new kingdom and a return to their former glory. At first they thought he was just crazy, but he was persistant and eventually his message started to sink in. Fed up with their situation and riled by the hopes of taking back their manhood, they finally rebelled against society and journeyed across the desert of their own fears to reach the Promised Land.

1:3 But before they could enter, Moses had to meet with the Almighty to receive blessings and a new law that would help to restore mankind. He climbed a nearby mountain and disappeared for weeks. The journey was long and perilous, but in the end the Almighty did not disappoint him. When it was finished, there was no doubt left in his mind that the new law would keep his blessed land chump-free. He descended the mountain running at full speed, his head full of glorious visions of a grand future. When he finally reached the camp, his daydream was instantly crushed by what he saw...

1:4 In his absence, the confused masses had become even worse off than before. Despite their cries of “I am the prize” they had built a huge golden statue of a beautiful woman, a perfect ten with huge knockers that towered into the heavens. They all stood gaping in awe at their creation, shuffling in a line that stretched for miles. One by one they paid homage to the Golden Goddess, aiming to appease her with gifts, compliments and yes, even seduction techniques they had been studying online!

1:5 Moses became enraged at what he saw and pulled out his holy RPG2000 bazooka. With godlike precision, he lifted his weapon, took aim and BOOOOOOOM!!!! turned that bítch into a cloud of golden dust! Before the dumbstruck masses could protest, Moses produced two stone tablets, hopped on top of the rubble, cleared his throat and let out a mighty shout...

My fellow men, I come bearing good news! Your days of slavery are over! Take heart and behold...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
What you are about to read may seem like common sense. But for me, truly understanding and BELIEVING this was nothing short of a personal epiphany!

1. THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP GOOD LOOKS.
Time to wake up from your drooling slumber, folks. Beautiful women are nothing special, just lucky. The truth is that a lot of pretty people let their looks do all the work for them in life and beneath those great genes they are actually spoiled, under-developed children. Dont let good genetics impress you, instead make that chick WORK for your stamp of approval! You must rewire your mental circuitry so that instead of trying to impress her, you approach to see if she meets YOUR expectations.

Your whole attitude should be that she has passed your visual test, but you are not quite convinced she is the goods yet. Say “hi”, ask her opinion, comment on the environment or even command her to “Stop!” and talk to you. It honestly does not matter how you open, as long as you approach from a position of power.

Frame it so that you are not entering her world, she is entering yours! Once she steps inside, be sure to treat her with the same irreverence you treat your friends so that she can enjoy the refreshing change of being HERSELF around you, instead of what you imagine her to be.

WTF? Why are you still drooling? Gotta reverse this mindset! Imagine that YOU are the gorgeous model and picture her as the smelly, 300-pound heffer who wants to get in your pants!

2. THOU SHALL BECOME WORTHY.
You can’t pretend to be the prize, you gotta be able to look in the mirror and honestly say “I LOVE this guy!”. However, this does not mean you should have a large ego. In fact your ego is one of your biggest obstacles and you would do well to rid yourself of false pride. What I am saying is..why pretend to be a great person when you can actually BE one? Work hard to excel in all areas of life. (health, wealth, relationships) Make your dreams happen and most importantly, realize that happiness is a choice!

By the same token, don’t let self-improvement be an excuse not to handle your biz. It can be very easy to make excuses like “Let me get a good car first” or “let me lose/gain 10 pounds, THEN I will try this!” Don’t fall into this trap, cuz you will just keep procrastinating, looking for reasons not to get your game on.

As you read this post, scores of beautiful women are banging ugly losers who have no future. Why? Simply because these fellas didnt let their shortness/fatness/brokeness/etc keep them from going after what they wanted!

Improve on what you can (health, fitness, style) and embrace the things you cannot change (height, race, etc) Insecurity is an ugly thing, so confront the roots of your warped self image and banish this negativity from your mind. No excuses, dude! Only you can make yourself worthy of the best things in life!

3. THOU SHALL ACCEPT THE SEXUAL NATURE OF WOMAN
Face it buddy. Girls are horny. VERY, VERY horny! It may come as a surprise to some of you, but even the shyest girl will think sexual thoughts within seconds of seeing you!

For example, my ex-girl was one of the most modest, quietest chicks I ever met. We were talking about first impressions one day and I told her the truth...I thought she had a nice ass! She countered by confessing to me that within minutes of our meeting, she imagined me grabbing her by the hair, pulling her down to her knees and forcing her to give me a *******! Needless to say, I was shocked!

Don’t let society fool you. Between the G-Spot, ****oris and the multiple orgasms, women are capable of sexual pleasure we can only dream of. The fact that they supress these desires only makes them hornier beneath the surface! What they need is someone who can set them free from the judgemental eye of society. A natural man who can break through their fears of being labeled a slut and liberate the wild, natural woman within!

4. THOU SHALL ACCEPT THY SEXUAL NATURE
So how do you become this natural man? Well for starters, you have to be totally comfortable with your own masculine desires. There must be absolutely no shame to your game!

A common misconception is that women are put off by horny guys. This is a totally false bullshít lie! Delete this horrible social programming from your mind and install the update..Women are turned off by NEEDY guys who are insecure and compensate for it by acting sexually confident. Big difference!

Hammer it into your head that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being horny - sex is nature’s precious gift to all of existence! Think back to all the negative influences that have made you believe that sex is wrong/dirty and damn them all to hell. None of us would be here if it wasnt for this “filthy act” and nothing will keep you from your goal more than your own shame and discomfort.

Half of this battle is simply killing your hangups because she wont be able to accept your sexual side if you can’t do so yourself!

Note: Accepting your own sexuality does not mean you should jerk off more. Quite the contrary, too much of the old knuckle shuffle is not helpful at all. It kills your drive and also gets you far too accustomed to your own rhythm. A big part of this game is being a good lover and that requires you to tune into HER rhythm as well as your own. I know guys who have major problems keeping girls interested because all they do is masturbate using a female’s body!

This is not to say that you should never wack off either... everyone is different. Just pay attention to your body. If you don’t have a boner every morning, or get occasional wood throughout the day then you should really cut back. If that doesn’t help, then your testosterone levels are set to “Sissy”, which means you are probably in bad physical shape and need to get off your ass! Exercise, eat well and get plenty of rest. Inactivity is your libido’s worst enemy, so be sure to balance out those long TV/computer/playstation hours with at least an hour’s worth of sweaty activity a day.

5. THOU SHALL VIBE
Social intelligence is the foundation of your game. You dont have to become a party animal or trendy hipster, but in general you should learn to communicate and vibe with people. The problem is that many of us are trapped in our own heads due to extended periods of isolation. We work and study alone, get worn out and go home to plug into the television or internet...alone...again! We have to make a conscious effort to be social.

Chilling should be a major priority in your life. Hang out more often with friends. Find places that pique your interest where you can let loose and have a great time. Bars, restaurants, stores, cafes, streets, classes, gyms, clubs, etc are all excellent places to mingle. Learn to make friends of strangers and keep expanding your social circle till you are totally at ease in the company of others. Without some degree of social skills, you are pretty much useless!

There was a time that I suffered from social phobia, then I realized some of the mistakes I was making that kept me from vibing properly.

- Talking/moving too fast.
- Not maintaining eye contact.
- Not talking at all, lost in my own thoughts and spacing out.
- Nervous fidgeting, closed body language.
- Censoring my words, being insincere.
- Getting offended when people poked fun at me.
- Worrying about the impression I was making.
- Over-selling myself, trying to be “cool”

All of these things conveyed personal anxiety and neediness. Is it any wonder I could not make any friends? Nobody likes a desperate try-hard, so take another look at the above list and do the complete opposite. Do yourself a favor and RELAX because the world is your living room! You don’t have to be a clown or entertainer, but people will enjoy your company when you can make FUN of anything!

The cool part is that once you get a feel for this vibe, you will discover that you really don’t need to rely on patterns or routines and will invent new material on the fly. If your vibe is right, then your game will be tight!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6. THOU SHALL FLIRT.
Let your eye contact and physical touch show her that you are a sexual being. But don’t stop there, keep upping the ante and don’t worry about being offensive. Be persistent and quite often you will be surprised to see just how much she will let you get away with!

Be playful. Tickle her. Spin her around. Make fun of her quirks of character or style of dress. Accuse her of seducing you. Give her conflicting messages by telling her she is cute as you withdraw, and that she is not your type as you feel her up. Treat her like a spoiled child who desperately needs a good spanking!

Sometimes you can escalate like this all the way to the bedroom. But more often than not, you will notice that when you cross this line with certain girls, they will feel one of three things

- Creeped out because your actions seem forced and out of character
- Validated by your attention and feel like they already “have you”.
- The need to be more of a challenge so they don’t come off as being too easy.

In either case, you will notice them losing interest, playing hard-to-get, or flat out ignoring you. A great way to get them chasing you again is to qualify them. This is when you set up obstacles so that they have to jump through your hoops to get on your good side again. For example:

YOU: You are kinda hot...but you could never be my girlfriend.
HER: What? Why do you say that???
YOU: I only date nice girls and you have trouble written all over you.
HER: No I am nice! Really!
YOU: Right...sure.
HER: (Trying to convince you she is nice)

The above is just an example, instead of “nice” insert whatever quality you are looking for. You can even say the complete opposite, that she is too nice for you and what you really need is a bad girl! It doesn’t matter as long as you are giving her something to strive for. Set your standards and let her try to make the grade so she has to actually work for your affection. Once she jumps through your hoop, be sure to reward her with hugs/kisses/ass-grabbing and keep escalating!

This type of approach works exceptionally well for those crazy party girls who are just looking to have a good time. However, if you are looking for something deeper than a one-night stand, then you need to put some more effort in...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7. THOU SHALL CONNECT
A more virtuous woman has to feel a connection in order to share her body with you. On a certain level she has to know how REAL you are before she will part those thighs! This is why you need to pry her soul open and see what she is made of. Once you do this, you will be able to reach her on an emotional level.

HINT: you won’t get there by asking her where she works, how old she is, etc.. This will only reinforce her image of you as a stranger in her world. What you really want to do is instill a feeling of FAMILIARITY!

Once you have a little rapport going, ask her things that you honestly would like to know......the craziest thing she ever did...her most embarrassing moment...the last time she was totally in love, how it happened.... sexiest body parts, etc. Trade dirty little secrets & fantasies, compare scars, and swap war stories. Stimulate her FEELINGS! Your objective is to take her on an emotional mission that disengages her logical mind by giving her a taste of laughter, sadness, lust, anger, joy, etc.

It’s also great to establish expectations on both sides. Find out what she is looking for in a lover, then look at your life to see which of these qualities you possess. Try not to qualify yourself to her using adjectives to describe yourself (I am smart, funny, sensitive, etc), instead use stories and anecdotes of your life to convey these values indirectly. This way she can reach her own conclusions about you, instead of being spoon-fed your own perceptions.

The best part is that this works both ways...tell her precisely what you look for in a woman and watch her do the exact same thing!

You connect with her like this for various reasons. To name a few:

1. It makes her see that you are not JUST after the sex and actually value personality.
2. You touch on parts of her life that some of her closest friends don’t know about.
3. You engage her emotions so that later on she can rationalize the two of you hooking up.
4. You are actually screening her the whole time to see if she is cool enough for you!

The above suggestions are merely an idea of subjects to talk about. Don’t force them or ask them too soon. If you are pressing her for her life story before she shows genuine interest, then you will only push her away! Always maintain a relaxed and laidback vibe, as if you are merely humoring her and not really into the conversation. Reward her with more attention/affection when she says/does something cool.

Whatever the case, don’t fall into the trap of being too eager to talk about yourself. Let her fill in the blanks sometimes. For example, during your conversations you will inevitably get interrupted by someone else, or some other distraction in your environment. When the distraction goes away, don’t be so eager to continue where you left off, instead go off on tangents and leave the previous topics hanging in the balance. All of these unresolved plots help keep her hooked into your world and sparks her curiosity even further. Congratulations, you have become a mystery and she will now be compelled to unravel you!

But don’t bust out the party hats just yet, buddy. At some point you are gonna have to bite the bullet and man up, or you will be taking the express train to Friendsville!

8. THOU SHALL DOMINATE.
The sexiest thing you can do for a woman is LEAD her.

From the moment they set eyes you, chicks can tell if you are dominant or submissive to them.

Dominant = Masculine = Potential Lover.
Submissive = Feminine = Uhh...Let’s just be friends!

In other words, establish your role from the get-go. Don’t be afraid to lock eyes with her, because the instant you look away, she will see that you are intimidated by her and this is not attractive. Girls are supposed to be intimidated by us, not vice-versa!

So let’s say you do the approach and game her enough to get the number. Before you decide to call, have a master plan in place because for a woman, it is a huge turn off when you say shít like “I dunnooooooo...what do you want to do?”

It’s also not attractive when you look for her approval with questions. She ain’t your momma, so don’t go looking for permission! There is a world of difference between ASKING her “Will you go out with me?” and TELLING her “You seem pretty cool. Let’s hang out sometime...” Let her know exactly what is gonna happen and how much fun it will be, or better yet, just take her hand and MAKE it happen right then and there!

As the man in this mating game, it’s your job to call the shots. You decide where the conversation goes. You decide when/where to meet. You decide when its time to switch venues. You set the frame of the interaction. Keep in mind that chicks get off on submission, it is their nature to be penetrated physically, emotionally and spiritually. They honestly can’t help getting extremely turned on when they relinquish their control to a man who HANDLES them.

Thing is, even after they have decided they want you, they STILL wont make that first move. They are simply waiting for you to show dominance and simply TAKE what you want!

9. THOU SHALL ISOLATE AND CLOSE
Social programming is a powerful thing. No matter how much a woman may be feeling you, her fear of looking like a slut is often far greater than her desire to hook up. This is why your goal is to remove her from the prying eyes of society so you can both get lost in the sweet chemistry of animal lust!

Take her by the hand and lead her to another place so she gets the feeling of you two being “together”. The more places you lead her to, the more time will distort so it seems like you have known each other longer. If you can’t get her to leave the venue, then take her to a more intimate spot where less people will notice you, then draw her into a comfy, private niche in your world.

Once you are in a relaxed state together and totally vibing, its time to forget all the seduction techniques you ever read and put yourself on “autopilot”. Allow your consciousness to wander from your head, into your body so you can really enjoy the sight of her eyes wondering “who is this perfect stranger?”, the smell of her neck, emitting a plethora of pheremones as you excite her more and more, the feel of her warm, silky skin, etc....you get the picture.

While you’re at it, imagine all the naughty things you want to do to her. Let her see your eyes and feel your touch as you are thinking these things! You shouldnt have to tell her that she looks delicious enough to eat with whipped cream. The way you look, talk and carry yourself should let her know the deal. Pure, unadulterated SEX should be the force that sweeps the two of you along the interaction.

Now pay attention, cuz this next bit is VERY important. As you progress, you must learn to recognize the windows of opportunity. These are the magical moments when you simply MUST make your move or she will give up on you, thinking you are either gay or just not interested! I can’t tell you when these moments will happen, you will have to develop and rely on your gut instincts.

For instance, let’s say you have reached a point where you finally got her alone. you are physically close to each other and the atmosphere has become more intimate. There is a brief pause of silence as you simply enjoy each other’s presence. She looks, feels and smells AMAZING and despite your calm facade, you can hear a small voice in your head screaming “KISS HER, YOU FOOL!” This is when its time to face facts, God has already blessed you with the best seduction tools to close the deal, they are called BALLS... use them and take that chance!

10. THOU SHALL BE REAL
None of us is perfect, so don’t try to act like you are the SupremeAlphaMaleOfTheUniverse. Women come equipped with state-of-the-art BS detectors and can smell posers a mile away. Don’t get so absorbed with not being “AFC” that you set off their “Poser Alert” and blow your chances. Give a compliment or show some vulnerability for chrissakes!

Being an uber-Don Juan at all times is just as sad and ingenuine as being an average frustrated chump! Once she has passed your screening and you feel a connection, start to open up a little. Let her see that there is more to you than meets the eye.

Women LOVE to discover the vulnerable chinks in your armor, especially after you have established yourself as a confident, dominant fella. It triggers their maternal instincts to care for the wounded child that no one else can see. It also gives dimension to your character and blesses them with the rare gift of AUTHENTICITY.

Ya see, sincerity is so hard to come by these days that when it does, it is a breath of fresh air. Society has us all wearing masks and playing roles so often that we forget who we really are. As a seducer, it is your job to get people to discard those masks, lose their inhibitions and feel more like themselves than they have in ages. It is not as easy as it sounds because most folks are followers. Once again, it’s up to you to set the frame by being, you guessed it, genuine and uninhibited!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FINAL THOUGHTS (FINALLY!)

All of the tactics you will find on this site are merely tools to convey your personality. But beware! This knowledge can be a double-edged sword, because while it empowers your confidence, you can also end up neglecting your greatest strengths, trying to play someone else’s game and then wondering why it works for them and not you.

Case in point:

I studied so many techniques here that I could give you precise definitions and personal experiences that corrolate with every acronym in the book! From C&F to DHV to SS, I have tried it all. Did it help? To a certain extent, yes....because I had something to fall back on, which is better than nothing. But as time went on, I got tired of doing things this way because they seem so damn mechanical and calculated and just NOT ME. Frustrated with the moderate results I was getting from these techniques, I decided to give them up completely and focus on my strengths.

For example, I happen to be a damn good artist. Sketching has always been a passion of mine but for the last few years I have totally slacked on it. Recently, the passion has been rekindled and I now carry around a small sketchpad in case inspiration strikes. One of my favorite subjects are, you guessed it, beautiful women! Lately I been sketching a lot of them..on the street, on the bus, etc.. and after making one particularly stunning sketch, I decided to share my artwork with the subject. She absolutely LOVED it and begged for my number so I could paint her.

I could go into detail about the nude painting session that ensued, but thats not really necessary. ;) My point is that this has become one of my favorite and most effective approaches because it reflects the very essence of who I am! I attract women doing something that comes naturally to me...go figure.

I have had similar experiences when I honed in on my other strengths (storytelling, music, dance, massage, etc) Makes me finally see that I don’t have to "attract" women if I am already attractive. Once she is hooked, all I gotta do is take control of the situation, and lead her all the way to my bedroom! Sometimes it happens instantly, other times it can take me weeks, and yes, there are times when I fail miserably and have a good chuckle at my own expense. Either way, I walk away happy.

Now before some of you start takin drawing/dancing/massage lessons and turning this idea into a technique, stop for a second and think about what YOU truly have an interest in. Take the things that distinguish you from the next man and incorporate THAT into your game.

"The best way to find the women of your dreams is to become the man of your dreams."

What is keeping you from being that man? Fear? Shame? Laziness? Dig deep into your soul and delete the bad programming that is holding you back.

Afraid? Remember that you are in this for the sheer FUN of it.

Ashamed? Remember that there is nothing wrong with being what nature created.

Lazy? Just envision me bítch-slapping you repeatedly and remember that you are not gonna live forever. Better to die having taken the risks, than live with the burden of your regrets!

Lastly, and most importantly...

Don’t take anything too seriously, especially yourself. Cuz ironically enough, when you sincerely don’t give a fúck, you are much more likely to get one!

FINGZ ------ out

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the first few lines and I figure I'm definitely gonna read the rest.

Just happy to have the first reply here yo!! :D

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The conversation extracts are gold!! I speak to girls in a very similar way and it works like a charm (unless they;re in a bad mood)! It's a perfect example of C+F and neg hitting, and it flows so naturally without seeming too much like a false act.

Great post, but a summary would be kind of nice. :)

It is very sad, however, that after taking all this time and effort to write such a useful post that it will probably disappear in a week or less. :(

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold

I have to make a call to the golden age, although I missed it. If posters make posts like this I believe that the golden age will return and it will be much better.

long live the ten commandments

Last edited:

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this post couldn't have come at a better time!!!!

Fingz, how the f*ck did you know what I was looking for? I've read your other stuff, which is very good, but this was exactly the right thing at the right time. I've found the problem to my girl problems, and it is (drumroll please) SEXUALITY. That's right, I was extremely asexual and trying to use Jedi mind tricks to get the girls. But ever since reading Gunwitch, I've changed my approach, and it seems to be working.

I just gotta cut back on the ol' knucle shuffling and need to exercise extreme control over it, as it usually has a mind of it's own. Yesterday for the first time, I was talking to a customer and at the same time a boner developed. Yeah baby!!! :D

Thank you Gunwitch, and thank you Fingers.

Oh yeah, and this post is going to printed ASAP ;)

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I space out ALL the time, and get lost in my thoughts, I suppose I need to work on my "vibing". This is a good post that summarizes (and expands on) a lot of the stuff on this site. I also like the "Thou Shalt Be Real" part. I think a lot of "Don Juans" glue their masks on too tight and need to remember who they really are.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess who's back ;)

Great to see new Fingers posts

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anything else needs to be said ...

This pretty much sums it up - a DJ Bible on its own

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart

It is very sad, however, that after taking all this time and effort to write such a useful post that it will probably disappear in a week or less. :(
These are the 10 commandments man! this is going to end up as a sticky or the archive for sure.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
OLD FINGZ: (thinking to self) Hmmm...should I kiss her now? What if she rejects me? Wow, that would be awkward...I dont think it’s a good idea..she seems like a really amazing person..I would hate to spoil a potential friendship by disrespecting her with my advances...Besides, just look at her .....*sigh*...... she is so beautiful! So hot, she could have ANY guy she wants.. what are the odds that she would want me? Don’t be stupid...of course she wants me..why else would she invite me over? Hmmmmmmm....I know! I will just wait for the PERFECT moment to kiss her..or maybe she will try to kiss me...lets wait and see..........”
Wow does that sound familiar... I still second guess myself at times. Got plans with a chick this thursday night... this post definetly inspired me to release my sexuality. Good stuff.

Dev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
No way! This better get put into the bible!

Good work Fingz!