“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The story of a stupid white knight

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
2 men and 1 woman = 1 man dead and the other going to "The Farm" for life ...

And the chick helped the man that was banging her escape.
A Kenner man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he murdered his girlfriend's male friend after the friend arrived to help her following a heated argument between the couple.
my opinion: If you're going to be "friends" with a gal, make sure she isn't the type that bangs thugs. I will bet dollars to donuts that the dead man was "waiting his turn".
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
This has actually happened three time in Metairie since the first of the year. One right on my ex-wife's street.

Really dangerous sh1t getting mixed up with chicks in relationships.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This has actually happened three time in Metairie since the first of the year. One right on my ex-wife's street.

Really dangerous sh1t getting mixed up with chicks in relationships.
I wonder if the apartment is in "Fat City". I know some guys that were born in the mid-50s that said that during the disco era, it was a "non-stop pvssy parade",

(NOTE: For those that don't know the area, it's not a nickname because a lot of fat chicks live there, LOL.)
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
2 men and 1 woman = 1 man dead and the other going to "The Farm" for life ...

And the chick helped the man that was banging her escape.

my opinion: If you're going to be "friends" with a gal, make sure she isn't the type that bangs thugs. I will bet dollars to donuts that the dead man was "waiting his turn".
Agree, but that WK sh1t cost him his life
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I wonder if the apartment is in "Fat City". I know some guys that were born in the mid-50s that said that during the disco era, it was a "non-stop pvssy parade",

(NOTE: For those that don't know the area, it's not a nickname because a lot of fat chicks live there, LOL.)
Fat City isn't really anything special anymore, and really hasn't been since Katrina. But yeah, the Lakefront area and Fat City were hopping in the 80s and 90s... it was pretty much where locals went to party, the French Quarter has always been more for tourists.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top