Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The story of a stupid white knight

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 men and 1 woman = 1 man dead and the other going to "The Farm" for life ...

And the chick helped the man that was banging her escape.
A Kenner man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he murdered his girlfriend's male friend after the friend arrived to help her following a heated argument between the couple.
my opinion: If you're going to be "friends" with a gal, make sure she isn't the type that bangs thugs. I will bet dollars to donuts that the dead man was "waiting his turn".

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has actually happened three time in Metairie since the first of the year. One right on my ex-wife's street.

Really dangerous sh1t getting mixed up with chicks in relationships.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has actually happened three time in Metairie since the first of the year. One right on my ex-wife's street.

Really dangerous sh1t getting mixed up with chicks in relationships.
I wonder if the apartment is in "Fat City". I know some guys that were born in the mid-50s that said that during the disco era, it was a "non-stop pvssy parade",

(NOTE: For those that don't know the area, it's not a nickname because a lot of fat chicks live there, LOL.)

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 men and 1 woman = 1 man dead and the other going to "The Farm" for life ...

And the chick helped the man that was banging her escape.

my opinion: If you're going to be "friends" with a gal, make sure she isn't the type that bangs thugs. I will bet dollars to donuts that the dead man was "waiting his turn".
Agree, but that WK sh1t cost him his life

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the apartment is in "Fat City". I know some guys that were born in the mid-50s that said that during the disco era, it was a "non-stop pvssy parade",

(NOTE: For those that don't know the area, it's not a nickname because a lot of fat chicks live there, LOL.)
Fat City isn't really anything special anymore, and really hasn't been since Katrina. But yeah, the Lakefront area and Fat City were hopping in the 80s and 90s... it was pretty much where locals went to party, the French Quarter has always been more for tourists.