Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Spanish waitress

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a Spanish waitress that works in a huge pub near my office at work. Flirted with her since about July times and when I asked for her number she had a bf.

Randomly asked her a few weeks ago she was single so I got her number. We went on a date Friday and ended back at her place, I left 6pm yesterday.

She’s improved her English a lot in 7 months with help of an English teacher, I corrected and taught her new words and she helped me with my Spanish and pronunciation.

We smashed a few times, she said she doesn’t want a relationship, “I know what I can take from you, sex and English” great that’s fine by me, in fact that’s perfect for me. She’s so direct and forward, great body and looked really good outside of her usual work uniform.

She doesn’t care if I’m speaking to other girls, is a good feminist (wants to pay half for everything and do manual chores and won’t take no for an answer), funny with similar dark sense of humour. Was not expecting this.

Anyway, I think I’ve found an outlet for my sexual needs that won’t cause any drama. I think I’ll come off tinder and focus on work and myself while having sex with this chick once maybe twice a week for the next few months.

What do you guys think?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn’t care about my life that’s the beauty of this. Katie is gone, Sara can do what she wants as I’m not getting and never have gotten regular sex or affection I need from her. I just can’t bring any girls back until Sara moves out in April.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non-exclusive relationship that happens to be your only option for sex. Sounds like a recipe for oneitus.

Why not just keep seeing her, get off tinder, focus on yourself and work and find more women like her? She's just shown you that you should raise your standards. Spin the plates, when you find ones without cracks in em... Replace the old ones. If you can't use the plate, throw it away.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non-exclusive relationship that happens to be your only option for sex. Sounds like a recipe for oneitus.
You obviously don’t know me, I’ve banged 5 different girls this year and we are 5-6 weeks in.

I like this one because she said she won’t catch feels and get demanding, that’s been my problem thus far, this is easy, fun and light.

I can’t spin plates while living with a girl that I’ve had a relationship with.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously don’t know me, I’ve banged 5 different girls this year and we are 5-6 weeks in.

I like this one because she said she won’t catch feels and get demanding, that’s been my problem thus far, this is easy, fun and light.

I can’t spin plates while living with a girl that I’ve had a relationship with.
Of course I don't know you.

What do your stats have to do with the way you're playing? But regardless of what you've just clarified, I still think what I thought.

Can't spin plates living with a girl you were in a relationship with...? She doesn't own you.

I get what you're saying. You like her. She fits your situation. But get what I'm saying; appreciate it for what it is and seek more women like her. Easier said than done, sure. I'm simply suggesting you don't settle with one option as it has the potential to turn bad for ya. You like her and you begin put yourself in a situation where she's your only option.. do you disagree this scenario could lead to oneitus? Whether you can actually keep feelings at bay is up to you. I'm not commenting on your DJ fortitude.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I’m all banged out, like everyone here says, I seem to attract drama. I need foreign girls like this with no expectations otherwise they will be all up in my ****

Also she’s not hot enough and I think the comms are lacking too much for Oneitus, I can easier ressurect an old plate, that’s also part of my problem

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bet is she gets dramatic eventually, probably because of jealousy. You seen to attract that. It'll be interesting to see if it's you that pick them, or if the latest drama was just by chance

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chilled with Sara, I’m sure you all remember back in late September when she first moved in and that guy she brought back, Tom. Few weeks last I’d subsequently seen a WhatsApp message pop up on her phone after she told me she locked him off, I got pissed and she professed it was just talking about her new house.

Another time after I brought my 18 yo colleague over in early December and banged her, next day Sara disappeared to “her colleagues” but I found out the area she was in was Toms area so she banged him out of revenge I’m guessing and tried to lie and be sneaky.

Sara is ill right now, we are laying on the coach I’m rubbing her back and she picks up her phone, no notification, opens to WhatsApp and I see she’s sent a message most recently to Tom which he left on read, couldn’t see what it was, but some rage just built up inside me and I walked out and went to bed (it’s 23:38 here). Go back in the room 5 min later, I’m sure she knows I saw, the ***** asks me to warm her up some food. “Nuh uh” I reply and walk out the room back to bed to type this. Just she’s turned everything off in the house and going to bed now I’ve left.

Why do I feel so much emotion with her? I’ve just banged 2 different girls last week and I still feel so much emotion! What is wrong with me? Me and Sara were gonna go to the movies on Friday but now I feel like ignoring her forever.

I’ve done worse to her, I’ve ****ed 4 different girls in her own bed in the last 5 months I have no right to take moral high ground, it’s time I go cold with her for real, she has no respect after all the stealing and lying, I’m too soft, a soft touch.

Last edited:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work. Spin her like a paper plate dude. She’s down to smash so why not.
Perfect for you and no drama.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chilled with Sara, I’m sure you all remember back in late September when she first moved in and that guy she brought back, Tom. Few weeks last I’d subsequently seen a WhatsApp message pop up on her phone after she told me she locked him off, I got pissed and she professed it was just talking about her new house.

Another time after I brought my 18 yo colleague over in early December and banged her, next day Sara disappeared to “her colleagues” but I found out the area she was in was Toms area so she banged him out of revenge I’m guessing and tried to lie and be sneaky.

Sara is ill right now, we are laying on the coach I’m rubbing her back and she picks up her phone, no notification, opens to WhatsApp and I see she’s sent a message most recently to Tom which he left on read, couldn’t see what it was, but some rage just built up inside me and I walked out and went to bed (it’s 23:38 here). Go back in the room 5 min later, I’m sure she knows I saw, the ***** asks me to warm her up some food. “Nuh uh” I reply and walk out the room back to bed to type this. Just she’s turned everything off in the house and going to bed now I’ve left.

Why do I feel so much emotion with her? I’ve just banged 2 different girls last week and I still feel so much emotion! What is wrong with me? Me and Sara were gonna go to the movies on Friday but now I feel like ignoring her forever.

I’ve done worse to her, I’ve ****ed 4 different girls in her own bed in the last 5 months I have no right to take moral high ground, it’s time I go cold with her for real, she has no respect after all the stealing and lying, I’m too soft, a soft touch.
Forever?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because you love drama.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why do I care so much is Sara is messaging some guy she’s clearly not even banging, I feel betrayed. Realistically I’ve betrayed her every step of the way and don’t even deserve to feel what I want to feel.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What date does does Sara close on her new house?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murkserious does the Spanish waitress party like you and Sara do?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get Katie back involved please I don't feel like her character has been developed enough. I know all I need to know about Sara and Spanish waitress lady. But Katie is a bit of an enigma...I can't wait until the episode she is reintroduced.