The Social Food Chain of HighSchool

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
Yeah but those chicks aren't hot, there just friends, some have the same situation as I do. That's why I wrote friends in all caps.
Listen get two things here:
1. they are chicks
2. They are your friends. That means they do not believe the rumors about you. They have heard the rumors and chosen to ignore them because they know you better. You dance with 8 chicks in a gym in front of others , that gives you social proof.

What else do you want???

Are you obsessed with that girl still?? I sure hope not...

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not obsessed with the girl thats mad at me, I just want her trust back although I'm not desperate for it.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
[Late reply its Tuesday now,(Had to study for a test)]

Well I texted her to ask if we could talk privately but she didn't reply, and she didn't pop up for our arts class(and I knew that she was present at school) seemingly she's avoiding me. So that must mean that she doesn't want to listen to my side cause she believes the rumors more than me, which means she's not probably worth it. But as some of you said, I should try to ignore her first, but I am looking for other possible targets, and I already have 1 in mind. :) Thx for the advices.

Reaction score
....someone needs to make a thread explaining how social high school hieracy is BULLSH*T. If your "friends" are talking behind your back then they aren't really FRIENDS are they? So ditch them and get new ones. If they continue ask them to stop or wat the problem is... if they say YOU then kick their ass off campus. They'll never stop if they know that they can get away with it, also if you kick their ass that'll spread and they'll lose their rep.

If girls judge you by believeing RUMORS then they're stupid ignorant biatches who aren't even worth your time so find a chick that isn't a drama queen. How do u know that the RUMORS anyways? do you go around asking everyone? That's totally wussy behavior you shouldn't give a hoot about what other ppl think. I'll admit one time one of my friends came up to me and told me that this kid was talking sh*t about me, so I went up to the kid who was and confronted him. Guess what? he was a p8ssy and apologized and never did it again.

If you acutally know attraction and REREAD THE DJ BIBLE. Then you would know that if you attract a girl enough she won't give a sh*t about anything else. So mainly it's all in your head so stop b*tching and just do it.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I asked for help not flames + have you read my last post, I said I got over it.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dude, read the posts, the problem is solved, + its called an introduction post; if you're too stupid to realize that. If your gonna post something make sure its useful cause you're acting like a childish 3 year old with the way you just posted this.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um his location could play a key part in this, as it is different from our American or British Highschools. and stop using this as an excuse to flame someone who is ust looking for help

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drummer said:
um his location could play a key part in this, as it is different from our American or British Highschools. and stop using this as an excuse to flame someone who is ust looking for help
right said , and so did SIDEBOARD in the post above.. Dont flame guys . Various areas , the customs and practices differ. Keep that in mind , when you're sarging ...you'll go a long way..