I went with Lauren to the movies today and we both knew we liked each other, so on the way home, I asked her to be my girlfriend, being so sure she'd say yes. But she says "That's really complicated now." I asked "Why" and she said "Because of Danny."
DOH!!!! Lauren said that Danny likes me a whole lot also and that shedoesn't want to hurt Danny's feelings. She said she wants to go with me, but doesn't want to hurt her friend.
This **** sucks! What should/can I do? Should I talk to Danny myself or just let them work it out?
I've really started to like Lauren and it would suck if it ends this way. Lauren said she'll try to answer my question tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it's that simple....?
I think this has officially turned into a problem!
DOH!!!! Lauren said that Danny likes me a whole lot also and that shedoesn't want to hurt Danny's feelings. She said she wants to go with me, but doesn't want to hurt her friend.
This **** sucks! What should/can I do? Should I talk to Danny myself or just let them work it out?
I've really started to like Lauren and it would suck if it ends this way. Lauren said she'll try to answer my question tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it's that simple....?
I think this has officially turned into a problem!