Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The single most important principle I've learned for attracting women is...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's discuss this. Post one single realization/strategy/technique/mindset that you find to be all-important in terms of generating attraction with women.

For me, it is this:

It is the mindset that "I am better than you in every way. I am above you. I am judging you to see if you're worthwhile."

It is true that women cannot and will not date down. In order for there to be attraction in the first place, she must perceive that you are higher status than she, that you have the potential to be her mentor, teacher and even inspiration.

You don't do this in a nasty way, but rather in a friendly but slightly reserved way. Call her out on her verbal nonsense with an amused attitude. Always convey that she is being tested, but temper that with a kind, friendly attitude. That is the alchemy that generates interest, gentlemen. Some of you blue and purple pillers will retort, "This is preposterous, Atom! It can't be attractive to be so arrogant.

Au contraire, my friend. The key is balancing your bedrock of superiority with positive, affirming comments sparingly and only when appropriate. Make her hunger to please you and be accepted.

This is a direct means of flipping the script. You are acting fully in your masculine essence, which in turn triggers her feminine, submissive essence. Paradoxically, you will not be turning women off, but rather, you will be intriguing them and they will be feeling, "Could it be that this guy is different from all the other betas that vye for my attention?"

Women desperately desire a man who knows he is superior both to her and to his so-called "competition". A relaxed "knowing" this fact is what you need to convey. Most men are afraid of her and she knows it.

Don't ever do the "Please accept me" monkey dance that comes so naturally to us and is so prevalent.

You must convey that you are in control of time and space itself, and also your interactions with her. The primary energy flow in your interactions should flow from you to her. You are in control of your conversations. You provide the momentum.

Be superior, gentlemen, because a superior man is what attracts worthwhile women. Be dominant. Be the sun.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be superior, gentlemen, because a superior man is what attracts worthwhile women. Be dominant. Be the sun.
I think this could be true for healthy, well adjusted women. But my experiences with being dominant have had much different reactions. I’ve found that as I’ve improved my value over the years the more hate and jealousy games I deal with from women; almost this feeling as if they’re trying to knock me down a peg. This is what has led me to the conclusion that women are really after guys they can control for relationships. And if you think about our current societal environment this makes sense. Women want the appearance of normality, i.e. “look at my boyfriend/husband and our two dogs and this new house we’re thinking of buying. See how normal we are?” But from what I’ve seen this is just a guise by women while they secretly keep an eye out for one night stand guys they can f*ck. I’ve seen this dynamic at work in several relationships of friends I’ve observed as well as my own.

Unless a woman has been raised my a positive masculine man her behavior towards dominate men will be very bizarre. I mean think of all the married guys you know. Are any of them legit holding the frame down? None that I know of. This idea of holding the frame and she’ll behave is nonsense too. Women aren’t afraid of leaving a man because of how many options they have. “Id better act right or he’ll dump me” is what we’d like to think women will respond to dominance but it’s actually “who does he think he is? I’m gonna leave/cheat/get on tinder,etc.” is the actually real life response. Does anyone that is legit dating right now have a different experience? If so I’m all ears but this is what I’ve found to be true.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Let's discuss this. Post one single realization/strategy/technique/mindset that you find to be all-important in terms of generating attraction with women.

For me, it is this:

It is the mindset that "I am better than you in every way. I am above you. I am judging you to see if you're worthwhile."

It is true that women cannot and will not date down. In order for there to be attraction in the first place, she must perceive that you are higher status than she, that you have the potential to be her mentor, teacher and even inspiration.

You don't do this in a nasty way, but rather in a friendly but slightly reserved way. Call her out on her verbal nonsense with an amused attitude. Always convey that she is being tested, but temper that with a kind, friendly attitude. That is the alchemy that generates interest, gentlemen. Some of you blue and purple pillers will retort, "This is preposterous, Atom! It can't be attractive to be so arrogant.

Au contraire, my friend. The key is balancing your bedrock of superiority with positive, affirming comments sparingly and only when appropriate. Make her hunger to please you and be accepted.

This is a direct means of flipping the script. You are acting fully in your masculine essence, which in turn triggers her feminine, submissive essence. Paradoxically, you will not be turning women off, but rather, you will be intriguing them and they will be feeling, "Could it be that this guy is different from all the other betas that vye for my attention?"

Women desperately desire a man who knows he is superior both to her and to his so-called "competition". A relaxed "knowing" this fact is what you need to convey. Most men are afraid of her and she knows it.

Don't ever do the "Please accept me" monkey dance that comes so naturally to us and is so prevalent.

You must convey that you are in control of time and space itself, and also your interactions with her. The primary energy flow in your interactions should flow from you to her. You are in control of your conversations. You provide the momentum.

The problem is that 99.9% of men can’t pull off what you are describing without coming across as a narcissistic douchbag.
In order to convey that you are superior to someone, you have to imply that they are inferior, and they have to believe it. That’s not easy to do in a way that doesn’t make you seem like an ahole.
If you have pulled that off that’s great, but you would be in the minority of men who can successfully do that.
Perhaps some examples of how you do this in a way that is not negging or dreading and actually inspires her or has a positive impact on her emotions? Keeping in mind that acting out of fear that she will be dumped is not an example of a positive impact on her emotions, that’s just a positive impact for you.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that 99.9% of men can’t pull off what you are describing without coming across as a narcissistic douchbag.
In order to convey that you are superior to someone, you have to imply that they are inferior, and they have to believe it. That’s not easy to do in a way that doesn’t make you seem like an ahole.
If you have pulled that off that’s great, but you would be in the minority of men who can successfully do that.
Perhaps some examples of how you do this in a way that is not negging or dreading and actually inspires her or has a positive impact on her emotions? Keeping in mind that acting out of fear that she will be dumped is not an example of a positive impact on her emotions, that’s just a positive impact for you.
Puts way too much emphasis on the man and not any of the behavior of the woman imo

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this could be true for healthy, well adjusted women. But my experiences with being dominant have had much different reactions. I’ve found that as I’ve improved my value over the years the more hate and jealousy games I deal with from women; almost this feeling as if they’re trying to knock me down a peg. This is what has led me to the conclusion that women are really after guys they can control for relationships. And if you think about our current societal environment this makes sense. Women want the appearance of normality, i.e. “look at my boyfriend/husband and our two dogs and this new house we’re thinking of buying. See how normal we are?” But from what I’ve seen this is just a guise by women while they secretly keep an eye out for one night stand guys they can f*ck. I’ve seen this dynamic at work in several relationships of friends I’ve observed as well as my own.

Unless a woman has been raised my a positive masculine man her behavior towards dominate men will be very bizarre. I mean think of all the married guys you know. Are any of them legit holding the frame down? None that I know of. This idea of holding the frame and she’ll behave is nonsense too. Women aren’t afraid of leaving a man because of how many options they have. “Id better act right or he’ll dump me” is what we’d like to think women will respond to dominance but it’s actually “who does he think he is? I’m gonna leave/cheat/get on tinder,etc.” is the actually real life response. Does anyone that is legit dating right now have a different experience? If so I’m all ears but this is what I’ve found to be true.
I agree with btownbuck and AJ84. If you display high value traits as a man you will encounter a lot of heat from the female world. In MY experience they want to feel superior to the dude in question, which will not hinder them to f*** him anyways. But most likely they will not pursue a relationship with such guys. If a guy has high SMV he doesn't need to show that he is superior, he just IS a higher value guy.
In fact if a guy comes across as show-off and with an attitude "I am better then you in every way" he most likely wants to compensate for something. Think of it: why to prove to people (or women) that you are superior to her if you really think you at least match up with all their qualities or even better? It will just show that you subconsciously fell inferior to them.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that you wrote is correct. At your core you must feel that you are worthy of the female. You don't necessarily have to be feel that you are "superior" to them, but you have to know you are good enough. Most men are brought up believing to be inferior and that "hot" women can't possibly like them. If that's how you go in, that's what you'll get. Any opportunities you do have you'll **** up. Why is it guys seem "normal" and have no problems with women they aren't attracted to/like? Why is a "hot" girl altogether different?

Of course this implies that you have to get out there and actually do something. This is not something you can fake - you have to actually become a "desirable" person.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with btownbuck and AJ84. If you display high value traits as a man you will encounter a lot of heat from the female world. In MY experience they want to feel superior to the dude in question, which will not hinder them to f*** him anyways. But most likely they will not pursue a relationship with such guys. If a guy has high SMV he doesn't need to show that he is superior, he just IS a higher value guy.
In fact if a guy comes across as show-off and with an attitude "I am better then you in every way" he most likely wants to compensate for something. Think of it: why to prove to people (or women) that you are superior to her if you really think you at least match up with all their qualities or even better? It will just show that you subconsciously fell inferior to them.
Again way too much emphasis here on trying to please women. Don’t do x because she’ll think z when y is actually what she wants. Give me a break. There are a lot of women who are just as insecure, bizarre and clueless as men. They just so happen to be living in a current social system that enables their shoot first and then aim approach to men and dating. This, again, includes their hostility towards high value men. They literally don’t know how to respond or act right to a guy who is high value.

This negative tone I have is from sheer exhaustion in the field dating women. I’d encourage you all to google information on how human beings react when they feel shame. You’ll find a lot of similarities with dealing with women. The CC and social media X factor have warped women to the point where their responses to healthy behavior are frightening.

A

AJ84

Puts way too much emphasis on the man and not any of the behavior of the woman imo
True. Ideally, meeting a woman who already has the attributes a man wants is better than trying to shape things a certain way which I would say also contributes to this not being that successful for most men.
Men don’t like when women try to change them into beta doormats and fight against it, rightfully so. Women who don’t want to be seen as inferior to her man will resist those attempts or just move onto someone else.
Finding a woman who already sees him as superior makes it easier for the guy.
May take longer to find a woman like that but much less headache in the end. But that’s something you guys would be able to speak more on of course as I don’t date women lol. But I do know what it’s like to be on receiving end of those attempts.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again way too much emphasis here on trying to please women. Don’t do x because she’ll think z when y is actually what she wants. Give me a break. There are a lot of women who are just as insecure, bizarre and clueless as men. They just so happen to be living in a current social system that enables their shoot first and then aim approach to men and dating. This, again, includes their hostility towards high value men. They literally don’t know how to respond or act right to a guy who is high value.

This negative tone I have is from sheer exhaustion in the field dating women. I’d encourage you all to google information on how human beings react when they feel shame. You’ll find a lot of similarities with dealing with women. The CC and social media X factor have warped women to the point where their responses to healthy behavior are frightening.
I don't see where I advise to do something or not? I was just browsing some quotes but I couldn't find the one I was looking for.
Anyways found a nice one

Remember, 20 percent of women have inferiority complexes, 70 percent have illusions.
Elsa Schiaparelli

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see where I advise to do something or not? I was just browsing some quotes but I couldn't find the one I was looking for.
Anyways found a nice one

Remember, 20 percent of women have inferiority complexes, 70 percent have illusions.
Elsa Schiaparelli
Apologies I’ve had a crappy few past days. Didn’t mean to come at you

A

AJ84

A lot of women don’t feel as hot as they project themselves to be. For example supermodels apparently have more insecurities than the average woman and they are supermodels.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies I’ve had a crappy few past days. Didn’t mean to come at you
No worries man.

A lot of women don’t feel as hot as they project themselves to be. For example supermodels apparently have more insecurities than the average woman and they are supermodels.
I found that in most cases hot women are much more down to earth then the average women . Mostly because average women get approached more often the hot women. The narsistic traits in the average looking hb is strong mostly. Especially if they are older then 25 years. Super models get judged by their looks on daily basis so I think that' is what makes them insecure.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want themselves or their friends to feel that you are lucky to have them. They want to feel that they are lucky to have sex or a relationship with you.

Imagine different scenes of a movie narrative in your own head with a woman and two men. One of them is a lover, another a provider. Be the lover.

Do and think what you want, not what you think the woman wants.

I guess you can pick the one you like the most and make that your single one ;)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For me, it is this:

Sooo...basically...not putting up with sh1t. Yeah, people usually fall in line, if I leave then come back. I don't have to go into it. Not a word. It speaks volumes.

"Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge."

- the oldest book ever

R

Ranger

Something to think about. I absolutely don’t want a woman to even think of me as possible relationship material. Not even a little bit. I’m her go to f@ck/breeder. That’s my value. Anything else is unacceptable.
When she gets tired of the little boy game, she knows who to call.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My single most is leaving the door OPEN, like a drugpusher. I leave that avenue in plain sight, that, "Hey, I'm Easy...you say the word and I'll fvck you." But then I'll put up contradictions in my behavior and action, like "no, no, I don't do that." I'm just like them. They'd better judge me by my actions not my words. I'll make it clean, but keep secrets.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it is the willingness to walk away when you are not getting what you want. I suppose that it has the same effect of believing you are better than chicks you are dating. For me, it's all about not wanting to spend time with chicks that are not willing to put in some effort. All the little games chicks play like being late, changing plans, fvcking around on her cell phone when you are on a date... flaking, canceling or just waiting for you to do all the work is just disrespect, and a key indicator of a lack of interest. I just go find women that won't do this. I'm not a @ss or anything, but when I date... I want to have fun, all this silliness isn't any fun.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My single most is leaving the door OPEN, like a drugpusher. I leave that avenue in plain sight, that, "Hey, I'm Easy...you say the word and I'll fvck you." But then I'll put up contradictions in my behavior and action, like "no, no, I don't do that." I'm just like them. They'd better judge me by my actions not my words. I'll make it clean, but keep secrets.
This too! I never burn bridges... if a chick is no fun or giving me resistance, I just walk away and leave the door open a crack. If she reaches out, well I'll give it another shot, if I am still interested. The only time I will actually dump a chick is if she has some serious boundary issues, or is hopelessly nuts.

A

AJ84

For me it is the willingness to walk away when you are not getting what you want. I suppose that it has the same effect of believing you are better than chicks you are dating. For me, it's all about not wanting to spend time with chicks that are not willing to put in some effort. All the little games chicks play like being late, changing plans, fvcking around on her cell phone when you are on a date... flaking, canceling or just waiting for you to do all the work is just disrespect, and a key indicator of a lack of interest. I just go find women that won't do this. I'm not a @ss or anything, but when I date... I want to have fun, all this silliness isn't any fun.
I think that’s the best attitude and approach to have with women and I say that as a woman; walking away from BS and moving onward and upwards. Let her be someone else’s project.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not true at all. I know plenty of highly successful women...doctors, lawyers, business women dating dudes who might be construction laborers, warehouse workers or be unemployed. And they will date these dudes for YEARS before they realize they are losers. They pay for everything, buy them things and waste their money.

This happens a LOT more than people realize. And to boot many times these guys are not anything special to look at. It's almost as if these women believe that is all they deserve in life.