"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"The Shy Technique" for not so shy girls

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hey everybody, I haven't been here in a long time(Been quite wrapped up in college hw and stuff)!

Anywho, during my recent experimenting, I think I may have stumbled upon a new technique. I'm in the middle of a field test at the moment but I figure some of you might be interested in doing your own test.

Here's the situation!

Around a month ago, the college was having a formal dance and I hadn't heard about it yet. A friend of mine asks me one night (on msn messenger) if i'm going, to which my response is "I dunno, never heard about it until now." --She's trying to find a date for her friend.

1. She asks if I will go with her "hot" friend

2. Her friend then comes on and says something to the effect of "Well, ummm. I was just wondering, if you were planning on going, I was wondering if I could maybe go with you."

3. Turns out i've met this girl before and yeah, she is actually hot. SO... this is where my technique comes into play!;)

-->First I play the mysterious card, giving her a "maybe" followed by (only once) telling her she is SHY for having her friend find her a date(she responds by telling me she is SOOOO outgoing) and she tells me I need to get to know her better, obviously hinting at something. (I did NOT make a move here)

Turns out the dance was cancelled. Oh well, doesn't matter to me. A couple weeks later, the hot friend steals my email from my friend and messages me, asking WHY I THINK SHE IS SO SHY.

-->I tell her I don't want to be late for work a few hours from now. :D Anyways, I run into her after work, and by this time she is EXTREMELY curious about why I think she is so shy. I tell her a couple quick reasons and she responds: "Oh, i'm really not shy tho- SERIOUSLY."

She is playing into my hands!

-->The best part here is when I say the golden words: "Prove It!!!"

At this point, a chick would either ask you out or she will turn all nervous and you step in and show that stunning confidence and do the asking. I was realllllly tired after work. Normally I would have said something like "I don't expect you to ask ME out, I already know you are way too shy for that." but my mind was half asleep.

Long story short, she thought such a smooth guy like me :COOL: would reject her, so I ended up asking her out. I have her # and i'm gonna call her in a few days. Just another note, I have NEVER started talking to her, she does EVERY time! She is putty in my hands right now.

___________________________
The reason this is in the discussion forum is because
1. I want your opinion of this technique.
2. Help Field Testing if ur interested.

This post is solely a description of how I got a chick obsessing over me:p. If I get positive feedback, I'll explore it more and write a post in the tips section.

Good luck guys! It's Nice to be back!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
So, the technique .. is to tell chicks that aren't shy... or THAT shy that they are shy. And then wait (or make them) ask you why you think they are shy... and then you go with "prove it" , right?

I don't know if this has been written before, but it makes total sense man. I'll try it TODAY.
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Its not so much waiting as it is provoking. I prolly should have mentioned that I refused to go with her if she was too shy to ask me.

I also made a point of implying that she wasn't good enough for me if she was a shy girl. This is what got her chasing me. Chicks want everyone to like them right.

It's also kinda interesting telling a chick to prove that she is good enough for you, and in this case, not shy. She could do any of a variety of things such as ask YOU out, kiss you, or just get all nervous.

IF she gets all nervous, you just step in and say something like
"You're losing your chances with me here (thanks DD). We're gonna have to work on this shyness thing but a good start would be writing down your phone number for me."

And just take it from there. Hope that clarifies it a little bit.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
It's kinda kinky thing. More like attacking a person's personality type of thing. Hey, but if the girls likes it, why not?
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
this doesnt sound like a technique at all. You don't even know if she'll flake if you ask her out. You have her #, but that doesnt mean anything yet.

If she does agree to hang out w/ u, then it meant she was interested from the beginning. If she is hot, she's probably got plenty of guys after her. SO if she wanted you from the beginning, all you had to do was go with the flow, and its an easy lay.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Sounds like a good idea, go for it!

Let us know if it fails, so we don't have to try it. :D
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Wiesman44:
I knew her before the night her friend was finding her a date. She never started showing interest until I started telling her she was too shy for my tastes. This is why it IS a technique:

Ladiesssman:
Its not "attacking a personality type." However, it is telling her that she doesn't measure up if she is shy. This leads her to trying to convince me that she is outgoing, and that like everyone else, I should like her. What is happening is that i'm giving her a chance to see the real me, the smooth talking DJ side of me.
_________________________
Actually, I went to call her earlier tonight (3 days after I got her # if you were wondering) but she wasn't home. A couple hours later, she messages me on msn and starts asking me to come to her place for a movie night ;).

A friend of hers is up for xmas break away from college so its gonna be 2 HBs, a buddy of mine, and me.

We are meeting at blockbuster tomorrow. What movie do you guys suggest for 2 hot, jumpy chicks, one of which is sexually obsessive?:D
 
Top