“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Senior

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Theres this hb9 that i see once or twice in the hall during a school day. Whenever, I pass her I see her give that quick glance at me.

So I was thinking where a good place to start is.
Im pretty confident in a smile or wink.

But wat reaction from her should I look for after I do this?

Most importantly, how am I going to start talking to her. Shes a senior (me a sophmore) and I feel very intimadted to go up to her. Espcially because shes always around her other friends, one of wich i know is a ****blcok.

I have like 14 days of school left, and I'm pretty sure this chick likes me. I really need some advice, cuz if i dont do this I'll probably never see her again, and my oppurtunity will be lost forever.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
This is a pretty difficult situation. In the school from which I recently graduated, it was common for guys to date below their age, but not girls. Girls are normally so obsessed with social standing that they won't consider dating someone who is even one grade level below them. What makes the situation even more complicated is that since she is a senior, she will likely be going off to college this fall, possibly out of state, and thus will be reluctant to get with anybody, even for a Short Term Relationship.

But if you still think it feasible, just stop thinking about it and do it. If she's with her little group of friends (as girls always are in high school), just take a deep breath, walk up, say "Hello ladies, I would like to borrow (insert girl's name here) for a moment." Then pull her off to the side and get the digits. If she doesn't give them up, oh well. At least you won't have to live with any "what ifs."
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Ultima hit the nail right on the head. If you want to get to know this girl, just put all of your fears aside and just do it. Look at it this way, if it doesn't work out, she'll be gone pretty soon and you'll probably never see her again. You're in a pretty good position though. I don't know all that many girls that are willing to go out with guys that are younger than them. Just go for it man.
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
do it tomorrow.

you can't wait for the right chance because it will never come. like ultima said you have to go to her. If you do it now, and she rejects you, sure people are going to give you crap but it usually dies after a week or two. Do not do it on the last day of school. People will remember that and give you crap next year.

You have to do it soon. Good luck man.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Just fking go up and talk to her. I just had a similar situation with a senior about 2 days ago. She was a confident hb9 cheerleader. To make the approach even harder i knew she had a boyfriend who she liked a lot. But i heard too many of friends saying how hot she was to not try to talk to her before the year is over, especially since i got a lot of eye contact (one time over 10 seconds)

Well anyway at the end of spanish class (the only class i have with her) i just grabbed my balls (not literally) remembered who was the man and sat next to her and started a convo for about 5 minutes. Unfortunately time ran out durring on convo and i didnt make a number close, so ill try for that tomarrow if i see her.
Oh yea and i did this as a 15 year old freshman, even though i know nothing will happen with us, at least i know i have balls and balls bigger than my friend's at that =)

Hmm this was the first girl that gave me that nervous or excited feeling ever since my afc days.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top