"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

the seemingly unapproacable girl

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
There's this girl,works in a Starbucks, hot but not worth losing sleep over. I want to initiate with her just because I want the experience and she seems like a high maintenance ***** who wouldnt condescend to respond because she doesn't value me as a sexually viable candidate. Obviously I have to talk to her to order coffee, but how can I engage her without her thinking I'm just sniffing around and preferably take her down a notch without being a total prick. I understand this may seem like a pointless or questionable exercise but it's just for practice, experience and not looking for another outcome. Basically I want to talk to her without her getting any validation without me saying something outright rude in the small window at the till.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
1. Approaching people who are busy is a bad idea, especially if their job requires them to pretend to be nice to you for profit so they don't get fired and get tipped instead

2. If she doesn't even look kind or approachable isn't approaching her anyway masochistic?

3. Just confidently approach her the way you'd approach anyone else in the daytime, some sort of interesting opener/conversation starter which displays your personality well. If it doesn't go well from the beginning abort mission and talk to other girls (some people are actually nice and sociable but look mean, others are actually mean and sour, don't bother with them)
 

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Yes masochistic but it's like taking on a bigger fighter knowing damn well you won't win but the process takes the edge off the fear and sharpens the teeth for when it might actually matter. Thats what I'm telling myself anyway
 
Top