Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The secret to a woman's power

Reaction score
Women have no power!!

It is the effeminates and weak men who have given up on their manhood

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
The secret to a woman's power is that they are given power by weak men due to their beauty.

being a dj you are taught to be a jerk, to treat women like bytches. You are doing the opposite of what the rest of the population of male afcs do which is treat women like queens based on their beauty. Women only have power because weak men give it to them.
Joe nailed it.

Reaction score
No Joe - their beauty is not it - nor is it their vagina!! There are plenty of ugly hors out here who have power -- the overwhelming majority of women today are not at all beautiful!! So beauty does not weaken men!!

It is our attraction to them as women at the spiritual and genetic level that is the gravitational pull!!

However, men today are manufactured as effeminates and women as hors (masculine) -- thus the role reversals of power and dominance -- female (masculine Hor) over the effeminate (emasculated male) ---- simple, very simple!!

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret to a woman's power,..

V-A-G-I-N-A

nuff said.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
No Joe - their beauty is not it - nor it nor is it their vagina!! There are plenty of ugly hors out here -- the overwhelming majority of women today are not at all beautiful!! So beauty does not weaken men!!

It is our attraction to them as women at the spiritual and genetic level that is the gravitational pull!! Men today are manufactured as effeminates and women as hors (masculine) -- thus the role reversals of power and dominance -- female (masculine Hor) over the effeminate (emasculated male) ---- simple, very simple!!
For real man. I need to have 5 bytches waiting to do whatever I ask of them, not the other way around!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strength of woman is inversely proportional to the weakness of man.

Have a nice day.

:)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Have a nice day.

:)
Wow here's a name that doesn't show up very often :)

Reaction score
If this was said 40 years ago "The secret to woman's power" men would have said "What power over men?"

Something changed in the last few decades -- I wonder what that was?? Hmmmmm?

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only power that someone has over you is that which you have given them. That being said, beautiful women really only have one thing and that is the power of choice.

Basically its just supply and demand. Very few really attractive women (sellers) and a whole lot of intersted guys (buyers). Naturally, if a girl is in demand, she is going to make the most of the situation. So if all things are equal, your odds of getting a girl go down the hotter she is.

The way around this is to refuse to play the game on her terms. Yeah, so she has a lot of interest from other guys, is that really revelant to me? If she wants to know me, it wll be on my terms.

I'd rather die on standing on my feet than live on knees

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cinephile
The only power that someone has over you is that which you have given them. That being said, beautiful women really only have one thing and that is the power of choice.

Basically its just supply and demand. Very few really attractive women (sellers) and a whole lot of intersted guys (buyers). Naturally, if a girl is in demand, she is going to make the most of the situation. So if all things are equal, your odds of getting a girl go down the hotter she is.

The way around this is to refuse to play the game on her terms. Yeah, so she has a lot of interest from other guys, is that really revelant to me? If she wants to know me, it wll be on my terms.

I'd rather die on standing on my feet than live on knees
I like this.

Its ironic that you post this on a forum which essentially teaches guys how to approach every attractive female you see. In a way, some of the stuff that is preached is very misleading because it assumes that the girl has little to no interaction with any guys at all, and that she is open to game.

The truth is, almost every attractive female i know of is being gamed ALL THE TIME by every single guy they run into.

An attractive girl will have sex guaranteed from her pick of the 20 current guys that are chasing her.

And for the majority of us guys, sex is sporadic and very occasional.

I admire the top dogs that have the power of choice; leaders, rappers, millionares. hi quality puzzy is readily available to them, while the rest of us scrap for HB7's and the occasional HB8 with dry spells of six months.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really interesting thread: why really women have so much power? Do they really? What is the secret they know to hold it?

Lets think: do women want something from men too? Sure. Probably something much more substantial than just sex, and compliments.
And still it appears as women are much more "valuable" on the market than men.

Why?

Maybe because :
a) there are too few good looking women? It is true for North America: lots of seriously overweight women who dont care about anything... thats is so easy for them just to lose weight and get back to the dating market.. No. They want to be big. ok.

b) There is a surplus of good looking men with good jobs? Yes, but it is not that impressive of a surplus.

c) There is a surplus of good looking women with good jobs? Oh yes.. baby :) Nowdays women tend to occupy high paying jobs more and more...and by doing so they just take themselves out of the competition: they have a really hard time to find a man who "fit" them moneywise and look wise.

Lets verify this: did women have so much power say 50 years ago? No way! But today they do! And it seems it is all due to these "new, revolutionary" trends in business and consumerism.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
completely agree. Maybe when the AFCs are the only ones drooling after hot women and real men are always seeing through their bullsh!t facade, they will get the message.