"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The secret that all men who are truly successful with women understand

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
To strive to be ubermensch. The superior man. Going against the grain. The one that says **** you. The one that opposes all opposition. THAT is the one that is irresistable to women and life. Those truly successful with women understand this deep in their core. That they are better than the masses and they won’t be defeated. Nietzsche got it right. This is the only path to true manhood.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
This attracts a certain kind of woman. There's no one type of man that attracts all types of women. There's a saying about this, you could be the juiciest peach in the world, but there will still be someone that hates peaches.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
This attracts a certain kind of woman. There's no one type of man that attracts all types of women. There's a saying about this, you could be the juiciest peach in the world, but there will still be someone that hates peaches.
I don’t think this is true. Most women hate ripped guys because they know they can never get them. Most people want the same things. Some just aren’t honest with themselves about it
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
I would say the one type of man that all women are attracted to, aside from looks and height or whatever, is the man who is available to her, but is also desired by her peers. The ideal balance between "alpha" and "beta."

Most men struggle more with the "alpha" part, or the part where he is desired by her peers. But, being unavailable to her is also unattractive to her.

So its not that women "hate" ripped guys, it's that most women preemptively reject men who they deem to be unavailable.

Rule 36 in the 48 Laws of Power: Disdain things you cannot have, ignoring them is the best revenge.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
I don't strive to be anything other than the best version of myself and let the chips fall where they may. I believe I am pretty awesome and if a woman can't see this then no worries, there are a lot that will and based on my results lately, do.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I don't strive to be anything other than the best version of myself and let the chips fall where they may. I believe I am pretty awesome and if a woman can't see this then no worries, there are a lot that will and based on my results lately, do.
Correct answer. Good ****. The mindset every man should have. Just win.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Rule 36 in the 48 Laws of Power: Disdain things you cannot have, ignoring them is the best revenge.

Agreed! If there is a woman I find attractive or have the hots for..... but she is not available (e.g. has a boyfriend, husband, etc), I love to ignore them. If they find you attractive , it will bother them you are not giving them validation. It's like "why should I give you validation, when I get nothing in return. I especially feel this way if the woman is with a guy that is a loser or noticeably beneath her in the looks department.
Unfortunately many beautiful women have terrible self esteem so they dare chumps to feel better. Most people in general have low self worth and don’t want the best for themselves. By being on this site you show self respect by only wanting and demanding the best. Have this knowledge and beautiful women won’t feel as intimidating. Trust me they are very insecure.
 
Top