Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The secret that all men who are truly successful with women understand

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To strive to be ubermensch. The superior man. Going against the grain. The one that says **** you. The one that opposes all opposition. THAT is the one that is irresistable to women and life. Those truly successful with women understand this deep in their core. That they are better than the masses and they won’t be defeated. Nietzsche got it right. This is the only path to true manhood.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This attracts a certain kind of woman. There's no one type of man that attracts all types of women. There's a saying about this, you could be the juiciest peach in the world, but there will still be someone that hates peaches.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This attracts a certain kind of woman. There's no one type of man that attracts all types of women. There's a saying about this, you could be the juiciest peach in the world, but there will still be someone that hates peaches.
I don’t think this is true. Most women hate ripped guys because they know they can never get them. Most people want the same things. Some just aren’t honest with themselves about it

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the one type of man that all women are attracted to, aside from looks and height or whatever, is the man who is available to her, but is also desired by her peers. The ideal balance between "alpha" and "beta."

Most men struggle more with the "alpha" part, or the part where he is desired by her peers. But, being unavailable to her is also unattractive to her.

So its not that women "hate" ripped guys, it's that most women preemptively reject men who they deem to be unavailable.

Rule 36 in the 48 Laws of Power: Disdain things you cannot have, ignoring them is the best revenge.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't strive to be anything other than the best version of myself and let the chips fall where they may. I believe I am pretty awesome and if a woman can't see this then no worries, there are a lot that will and based on my results lately, do.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the one type of man that all women are attracted to, aside from looks and height or whatever, is the man who is available to her, but is also desired by her peers. The ideal balance between "alpha" and "beta."

Most men struggle more with the "alpha" part, or the part where he is desired by her peers. But, being unavailable to her is also unattractive to her.

So its not that women "hate" ripped guys, it's that most women preemptively reject men who they deem to be unavailable.

Rule 36 in the 48 Laws of Power: Disdain things you cannot have, ignoring them is the best revenge.

Agreed! If there is a woman I find attractive or have the hots for..... but she is not available (e.g. has a boyfriend, husband, etc), I love to ignore them. If they find you attractive , it will bother them you are not giving them validation. It's like "why should I give you validation, when I get nothing in return. I especially feel this way if the woman is with a guy that is a loser or noticeably beneath her in the looks department.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't strive to be anything other than the best version of myself and let the chips fall where they may. I believe I am pretty awesome and if a woman can't see this then no worries, there are a lot that will and based on my results lately, do.
Correct answer. Good ****. The mindset every man should have. Just win.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed! If there is a woman I find attractive or have the hots for..... but she is not available (e.g. has a boyfriend, husband, etc), I love to ignore them. If they find you attractive , it will bother them you are not giving them validation. It's like "why should I give you validation, when I get nothing in return. I especially feel this way if the woman is with a guy that is a loser or noticeably beneath her in the looks department.
Unfortunately many beautiful women have terrible self esteem so they dare chumps to feel better. Most people in general have low self worth and don’t want the best for themselves. By being on this site you show self respect by only wanting and demanding the best. Have this knowledge and beautiful women won’t feel as intimidating. Trust me they are very insecure.