Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret Art Of Brad Pitt

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
POOK is that you?

Unless this post contains the secret for everlasting life.....I'm not reading this AT ALL.

laura

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap those are long posts!
why are you so angry?

if you dont like the site, dont visit it. i think you have too much time on your hands, get laid girl.

destini

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad to see so many with such short attentions spans. No wonder it's so difficult to learn something.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt destini's a woman...

she spends a little tooooo much time trying to help us guys. lol

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

What we have here in an attention wh*re.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by laura:
holy crap those are long posts!
why are you so angry?

if you dont like the site, dont visit it. i think you have too much time on your hands, get laid girl.
rofl!

destini's not gonna get laid with this b1tchy attitude tho , am i right?

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
It is inappropriate to respond to a post without reading it first. Whether you agree with someone's ideas or not, try to present yourself intelligently on this forum. Thanks.

And if it's too long for you to read, then don't read it. Thanks again.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez guys, if you actually read what she says, you will see that she is actually quite accurate and knows a lot about seduction. Good post.

Women do know what they want, only their perception of it is usually clouded by the bullsh1t that society gives us.

My question is:

Is it possible to improve or develop your Archetype Ideal? How can you work on your AI so that you can maximise attraction with a broader range of women?

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh MY GOD I can't believe someone wrote all that much. That damn post was almost longer than my masters thesis!

INCREDIBLE. But for the record, I didn't read it all yet, and I can speed read!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol a throwback to the days when posting was not limited to 10000 characters.

I like the thought of reading romance novels. They would make some weird props if you read one on the bus.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is much truth in the original post. I have long advocated reading romance novels if you want to understand female desire, plus they only take a couple of hours to read.

Even better, buy this collection of old Marvel romance comics

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785120890/002-5955771-0491201?v=glance&n=283155

There you will see the kind of men women fantasize about, unflappable, arrogant, fun, masterful and often cruel. And a key word - vulnerable.

Seduction teqhniques usually appropriate the behaviour of this ideal man, ****y & funny being a prime example. However, as Destini says, is a woman suspects that it is an act she will have less respect for you than for an AFC.

This is why 'inner game' is the key to long-term success, and I agree with Destini again, women are prepared to do the work and most men are not. They generally put their energy into changing themselves in a way that will give them the edge over their rivals, whether it's plastic surgery or giggling cutely, while men are competing over who has the biggest car or is toughest, elements associated with alphaness but not paramount.

Women want to be charmed, but can you learn charm? I think some people are born naturals and some have to work at it, but it is certainly possible to hone and master your gifts to become the best you can be (whatever that means to you) while being aware of the male-female dynamics so that you can control the frame (as women desire) and avoid shyt-tests, etc.

I'd say that before finding this site I had a solid inner game, mostly natural but improved by trial and error, but missing a complete understanding of the female psyche. Thus I was still vulnerable to having my buttons pressed, or unaware of how non-alpha behaviour might reflect on me, and the consequences thereof.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this site, the Bible especially, and the wise reader will focus on how he can use it to improve himself and understand the opposite sex, not search for some magic technique. But for a beginner, those techniques can give results that point in the right direction.

Destini's major gripe is that a real alpha is a natural, and would not need to come here. yes, and us men want to believe that a beautiful woman wakes up looking a 10, but we know that's rarely the case but in the absence of the Miss Perfect we will settle for Miss-Still-Eminently-****able and count our blessings. Likewise, in this world of AFC men expending all their effort trying to attract women the wrong way, anyone who reminds a woman of their archetypal fantasy figure will have a major head start.

In summary - fake it til you make it.