Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret Art Of Brad Pitt

destini

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Yet another shining SS example of scoring

>>>Read romance novels to enrich your patterning language - the cause justifies the means <<<

Now here's a prime example of just how far reaching are the depths of cluelessness. You're gonna "read romance novels" so you can "enrich your patterning language" and completely fail to recognize the ****ing obvious.

Instead, why not toss Jeffries' idiocy out on his ass, save yourself the time, trouble, embarrassment and the money, grab a good handful of romance novels and read them cover to cover, study them, and see how ****ing easy it really is to extract the Million Dollar Secret, that 100% fool proof, guy proof secret to getting ANY WOMAN you desire.

What...too ridiculous? Go on ahead...but remember this while you're wondering how come YOU didn't get laid after you 'psyched' her all up over her Ideal guy...Romance novels are a multi BILLION dollar industry. They ARE SO because they are written BY women FOR women...BECAUSE WOMEN KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WOMEN WANT. INSTINCTIVELY. INNATELY. COMPLETELY. Whether you like it or not. WE ARE THE ONLY ****ING EXPERTS ON THIS ****ING ENTIRE PLANET WHO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WOMEN WANT.

And women WANT every Male in those books. At our fundamental level, HE IS OUR IDEAL MALE. Learn how to become that Ideal Male and there's not a heterosexual woman alive on this planet you couldn't get, regardless of who she is. Just friggin stand there and she'll be all over you like Etheopians at a steak buffet dinner.

Bottom line, what YOU WANT is for women to be exactly like the women portrayed in those books, fantasy settings or not...you want us to respond to you with fire and passion, lust and need, vulnerability and raging overwhelming sexual desire, while being nurturing and coaxing and tolerant (if not blissfully unaware) of your egos. You want the challenge and you want to conquer.

Problem is, you don't wanna do the REAL WORK it takes to COMPEL US to respond to you that way. You wanna take the lazy, juvenile approach and because of it, we'll respond to you accordingly. You saunter on up and roll off your best pick up line and we look at you and just laugh, mocking you. If our Ideal Male sauntered up to us, he wouldn't get the ****ing chance to open his mouth TO roll off some cheezy pick up line, he'd have us completely compelled and surrendered on the spot, no matter how much we *****ed otherwise. We'd do anything he wanted, and in return, he'd give us all those smouldering orgasms, all the tenderness of every nice guy that ever lived, all the strong, compassionate power of every hero...and he'd look damn good doing it.

Pay attention. Those books are so hugely successful because women have learned how to tap into that ultimate male archetype and manifest him thru the pages of our fantasies - much the same premise as the strippers and the pin up girls. Women KNOW that's the ONLY place we're gonna ever get to experience the truest measure of our perfect male, and we KNOW that *that guy* doesn't exist. Not in *real life* he doesn't.

Nevertheless, we still see him immortalized in the media...why do you think Brad Pitt became a HUGE MEGA STAR? He was a nobody til Interview. He played a role but that role, CREATED BY A WOMAN WHO UNDERSTOOD THIS ARCHETYPE SYMBOLOGY, mindya, incorporated the perfect male archetype, the intensity, the vulnerability, the burgeoning lust, the deviance and defiance, ALL OF IT, and he played the role beautifully simply because he is a legitimately good actor and nothing more. And because he did, he suddenly had millions of women creaming their panties over "Brad Pitt" - women unaware that the only reason they gave a **** about Brad Pitt was BECAUSE he fed them a perfect fantasy for about 2 hours.

As gorgeous as Antonio is, and as mega popular as Tom Cruise, (I'm sorry but I personally don't find Cruise the least bit attractive) neither one of them drew near as much compulsive attention as Brad Pitt BECAUSE the roles they played were too antagonistic and threatening. Had they cast Antonio OR Cruise in Pitt's role, it'd be Antonio or Cruise that skyrocketed to 6 movie deals in 2 years. Or anybody else. PS: That happened for Cruise with Top Gun and again years later in Mission Impossible.

That role Pitt played so exquisitely compelled a permenant fan base and skyrocketed the regular guy Brad Pitt to the heighest level of sexual symbology that any actor can reach, for eternity. He hit and continues to hold the number one spot of the elitest elite for one reason and one reason only: Interview With A Vampire. There's not a woman alive that wouldn't jump at a shot to **** him one good time because of it.

And what they don't EVEN seem to consider BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL BEEN COMPELLED PERMANENTLY BY THE IDEAL HE FED THEM IN A FAKE ROLE IN A VAMPIRE MOVIE, is that Brad Pitt the guy could absolutely suck in bed, he could have body odor, he could be thoughtless and insensitive, he could have a little tiny crooked ****, he could be inexperienced and just lay there...but NO WOMAN will WANT to believe that, so no woman WILL believe that, so if you say he's probably a slouch in bed, we'll look at you like you're nuts, and tell you, no way...you can LOOK at Brad Pitt and KNOW he's a superb lover.

Romance novels. CREATED BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT THE **** WE WANT. And we WANT Brad Pitt to be a good lover. Makes no difference that none of us will ever find out. IF you understand this paradox, then you can understand women.

If YOU can't give us what we want, we'll give it to each other. But what, pray tell, do you suppose would happen if YOU BECAME that guy in the romance novels, if you did what Pitt did and created this "presence" of the Archetype Ideal, burning it into all that you are, regardless of what you look like, and lived it for real...think you'd still be jerking off? NU UH. You'd have that compelling quality that'd get you any woman you wanted by doing little more than existing. But no guy really wants to go to the trouble to do that, but still presume he can do as little as possible and we'll wet our panties to be with you and it WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

These "sex symbols" are sex symbols for a reason and it doesn't have **** to do with how cute they are. Russel Crow's not anywhere near as hot as Brad Pitt or even Ben Affleck...but he's a sex symbol because he fed the feminine its archetype ideal - which he did in a *guy flick*. So did Mel Gibson, so did Elvis Presley and many a musician, so did Harrison Ford, so did Will Smith and so did even Malcolm McDowell JUST because of Clockwork Orange. It's a presence of perfection, sensuality, sexuality, and a legitimate bad boy defiance that makes women feel LIKE WOMEN instead of "Feminists". When and only when you can be able to do this with yourself, you can have just about any woman you can handle.

Don't think I'm suggesting you need to be able to suddenly transform yourself into someone you're not. I told you how to do it, and you can enhance your style over a period of time...it's usually a by product of growing up and coming into your own, but nobody ever said you can't choose a look and style and do the same thing.

On a side note, about the capacity for a gradual evolution. A couple months ago I was surfing the net and came across Emode's test to see who your perfect star match would be. I took it and answered all my criteria questions (AI based), and oddly, as it turns out, my perfect movie star match would be Russel Crow. Initially, I'm like *huh? Russel Crow???* because nothing about him appealed to me. I'd seen the hoopla here and there and how people are hyping him up as a sex symbol, but I couldn't tell ya what for. I'd seen a couple movies and he did nothing for me, based on looks alone. Especially in A Beautiful Mind. *Russel Crow???* Apparently this is a bull**** thang. They're wrong.

Well, I read the little summary on the *real* Russel Crow and what kinda guy he is in real life, as well as somewhat based on his roles. Turns out, that description fit my AI to a perfect match...so I had to consider that if I met Crow in real life, based on the description, there's every probability I'd fall head over...even tho Brad Pitt looks tons better...the AI aint about looks. It's about presence, personality, nuance, what he's about. His *essense*.

From then on, whenever I'd see anything on tv or mags about Crow, I found myself reading or paying attention. I was intrigued by this unlikely perfect match. Gradually, seeing him in the media, interviews, movies, etc. the more sexy I found him. At this point, because of the gradual build up of curiosity and intrigue, I bought into the AI appeal and can say hands down, if I had a shot at Russel Crow, he'd just think he's a gladiator.

Don't be intimidated by the idea of a gradual change taking too long or too much work. Much can be said for the slow evolution of the implementing of your "perfect male" mystique...and women who never thought much about you very well may be singing a different tune if you pique their curiosity and intrique. It's a subtle tease. And it's powerful.

It's all about natural male dominance. You'll NEVER see Woody Allen as a sex symbol because he's a "wormy little *****" looking guy and NO WOMAN'S IDEAL MALE is a little wormy ***** unless she's a lesbian - at which point, you're still **** outta luck.

The same holds true for men...and the very reason you are enslaved by the *beautiful temptress*. Sharon Stone, Pam Anderson, Angelina Jolie, and even little miss Brittney - all those women with oozing sex appeal and "presence" that blends bad girl with good girl, captivate and enslave you because they embody your Archetype Ideal...the consumate Perfect Woman. In her you recognize your own Ideal Archetype - and every woman you encounter that radiates some certain qualities of this Ideal Woman, you're drawn to her beyond your best intentions, compelled by her magnetically.

And *AWARE* flesh and bone women KNOW THIS is what you want, and KNOW this is what lures you, what compels you, (what makes you stand across the room and scope her all night AND what turns you into blathering idiots) so they incorporate those qualities, SINCERELY, as opposed to *some genders*, and the more integration women obtain, the more you'll just about sell your souls to "obtain" her. And THEREIN lay the root of your fear.

THAT is why you're completely petrified of these women, somewhere down deep in your pants you KNOW she's not supposed to be real, she's fantasy, yet, here she is, sitting among a group of mere mortal women like a Rose amid simple buttercups and milkweed...minding her business. Beckoning to you in her own secret ways....by the simple fact she exists. WOMEN ARE WILLING TO DO THE WORK. MEN, AS A RULE, ARE NOT.

You're scared to death to walk up to her and "just say hi" because it'll "mortalize" this entire experience - you still wanna hang onto the perfect fantasy woman. Somewhere that trigger goes off that somehow, before it's all said and done, she'll say or do something that will make her just another buttercup and thus lose her magnetic appeal. That fear immobilizes you as much as it electrifies you. You absolutely worship her, you build nations for her, you destroy mankind for her...and to keep her sacred and holy, you'll never *really* marry someone like her because that's surest the way to instantly strip her of her overpowering appeal. You'll marry Suzie Homemaker because she won't destroy any illusions. You know what you're getting.

You are petrified of her for one other, far greater reason...because the closer she reflects back to you the essence of your Ideal Archetype, she also, by her very existence, reflects back to you, and then magnifies, every flaw, weakness, and undesireable trait you ever had. Her very presence slams the reality inside you, shuddering at the walls of your soul, that you are just a mere peon of a commoner in the awe of her presence. The more perfect you find her, the more you are forced to confront just how mortal and powerless and weak you are. You're petrified of her because she makes you conscious of everything wrong with you that you thought you could hide from "lesser chicks", and because you have become acutely conscious of your flaws, that subsequential feeling of "smallness" sets in. It fills you with dread to even utter something as slight as "hi".

It's no wonder you all are so unfathomnably confused and confounded. It's a horrendous paradox. You cannot destroy the Illusion of the Archetype Ideal...but you're threatened by it nonetheless. She cannot become "mortal" to you...yet, the fact your "idea" of her is so profound, and the glare of your frailties and being conscious of them is so stark, you are driven to do everything in your powers to mortalize her, to strip her of her awesome beautiful power. And damned if you can find a middle ground.

She is the Ultimate challenge...but once you get her, once you buckle up some nut and just say hi, and she cheerfully returns the greeting, the illusion begins to unravel...which is the part you start lying to yourself all over again about what you want in your heart, just so you can hurry up and bed her down, conquer the daring temptress, capture her like a butterfly and put her in a jar next to all the others. Devalue her for even giving you what you wanted...or what you were scammed into believing you wanted by the **** monger types like Ross Jeffries.

And eventually, she too will lose her magnetic appeal and off you go, roaming the earth until you come across yet another composite of your Ideal Archetype reflected back to you in the sudden gaze of a woman waiting for the taxi...and there ya go again.

Women fall for the archetypes just as easily, don't be fooled. We KNOW our perfect male doesn't exist except in the pages of a fanciful romance novel or the big screens, but because we are drawn and quartered by our emotions 90% of the time, we're compelled to *fall* for those guys who embody the qualities of our Archetype Ideal...what *YOU* mistake for "guys who are jerks" is a sickening misperception on your part.

It's not the *jerk* that compels us...it's the essence of the strong, silent, vulnerable, brooding, passionate, smouldering, free spirit some certain guys seem to emanate naturally. We're drawn to people against our own comprehension sometimes, and the self aware recognize it. The unaware do not and are doomed to horrendously unfulfilling relationships while they try to cling to the illusion of the Perfect Ideal.

When these guys cross our paths, we're just as petrified for the same reasons. We KNOW he's not real..but this guy, he's so...perfect... and he's the one we agonize over...wait by the phone for his calls, spend hours on the phone with our friends talking about him obsessively, he's the one that inspires us to go to the gym, tone up, to broaden our horizons, to go within and understand what's happening inside us, and then how to integrate it all into a balance. HE is the one that makes us spend billions on perfume, makeovers, new clothes, and Light His Fire Weekends. Not you.

As for everyone else, they'll forever be compelled by their ideals. THIS is why if you look like Howdy Doody and act like Howie Mandel, and meet a beautiful woman whose Ideal Archetype is along the lines of the Gothic Knight, you will NEVER EVER get her into bed, no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, unless you can do the work to come as close to the Gothic Knight as you can get away with and still come across as somewhat legitimate. And it's why if a woman looks like Rosanne Barr and acts like Jenny Jones, meets a guy she's creamin over, if his Ideal Archetype is along the lines of Zeena Warrior Princess, she might as well hang it up because he'll NEVER **** HER. EVER. Unless she can manage to do the same, which will also entail a kickass weight loss regime.

Here's a little secret you'd do well in comprehending. NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE WILL EVER MATE WITH ANY OTHER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX WHO DOES NOT EMBODY AT LEAST 3 OF THE IDEAL ARCHETYPE CRITERIA. EVER. PERIOD.

You very well may have met someone you never much considered "ideal" but you got on well with her, had sex with her, and went on about your business. Same went for her. Somewhere, something, however subconscious it may have been to you - and her - reflected back to you at least a portion of your archetype criteria which ignited the physical attraction at all. Nine times out of ten you'd not even realize it nor recognize it or ever worry about it. But that's a simple fact of human nature and part of the biological "selection process" we humans are motivated thru in order to perpetuate the species. It's the only reason any of us ever mate.

Mother nature is pretty adept at creating a natural attraction polarity...keeps the "likes" from breeding with "likes"...we NEED AND REQUIRE this polarity of active and passive, dominant and submissive to perpetuate the species. It's why two men or two women will never produce offspring, and why two individuals of the same physical and psychological type will never be attracted to one another enough to find each other attractive - they're too similar on the wheel. So they won't mate.

And the cherry? If you're actually still motivated to "manipulate" people, at least try this one on for size - it'll provide something of a balance in benefits...make it worth the effort for BOTH of you. IF you can possibly remove your head from your crotch long enough to put your baser mortal lusts on the back burner for a little bit, when you encounter your "perfect woman", instead of immediately trying to get in her pants, hang back, watch her, observe her, pay attention. Learn what sort of "type" she is, and learn what is her actual Ideal Archetype.

Don't mess with this "ideal guy" nonsense because it's emotionally based, temporal and changeable. Her intellectually based criteria can be completely different a week from now but her AI will never fundamentally change. Go straight down into her psychological processes and see what sort of male is her archetpe ideal. This will take some common sense, legitimate logic, and capacity for human insight, but who knows...maybe you'll figure it out.

If and when you can determine her archetype ideal, look within yourself for your own natural qualities that reflect this ideal. If you don't have any, then start growing them...but be warned...you better do it sincerely cause we'll spot a FRAUD a mile away. If it comes naturally to you, you're probably already her archetype match and she'll naturally be attracted to you anyway, and you'll already BE IN. Otherwise, you'll have to cultivate some of those qualities.

THEN start feeding them to her. Stop trying to do silly useless crap like "mirror" her or "transplant" bull**** like "penetrate" and "hard" because it'll go in one ear and out the other because WOMEN don't respond to that. Don't even try to feed her some song and dance about describing her ideal guy cause that'll change from one week to the next. Feed her the Archetype Ideal she craves...the more of Him you feed her, the more willing she is to do any goddamn thing you want. And it's sooo much more effective than "up and down on a merry go round and come again and again" - which will make her laugh at you for being so unforgivably "original".

What's more, it's FREE, and it's fully guaranteed by the laws of human nature and biology. Jeffries can even remotely compete. Jeffries is a dip****.

How can you determine someone's Archetype Ideal? Well, this curious thing happens...human nature. Happens to you guys as well. Women who are attached and head over, pay attention to the types of guys they go for - as a start. Then pay close attention to how she responds to life itself.

Look for the polarity, always...that's where you'll find the AI embedded. As Anton LaVey said so brilliantly, "...put a wig and a dress on your best friend, and there's your Ideal Archetype..." and vice versa for women. Once you nail it, it's all a matter of feeding it to them. THIS is fundamental. It's almost always misperceived as "seduction" but what it is is *compulsion* and it's powerful indeed. No stupidassed, juvenile "jedi mind tricks" necessary.

If you are the same as her, if you put on a dress and could pass for her - when a couple are both the same types, they're both immature and unevolved, and you can rest assured neither are fulfilled and one or both of them are *acting out* the roles of their AI - which is opposite of who they each are fundamentally - and that is the ONLY THING keeping that tie from disintegrating. As long as they maintain that polarity, even if it's false, the tie will withstand.

Where you see the polarity, the AI is displayed naturally, and the power of fundamental physical, sexual attraction is the glue that binds it together. Bottom line, the closer you are naturally to that AI than whoever she's with, the easier it'll be to get her. If you're nothing like her AI, hang it up because odds are there's no mutual attraction anyway, certainly none reciprocated, and she'll probably never want you.

The secret to longevity? Wanna know why none of your relationships ever lasted? Because that polarity was never NATURALLY COMPELLING in the first place. One or both of you was always compensating for the lack of balance and therefore it's inevitable the tie would disintegrate. ONLY when this polarity is sustained will the tie continue. Fortunately, the selection process sees to it that likes don't breed, so a forced compensation polarity will inevitably keel over. ONLY the naturally sustained polarity will guarantee a union stands the test of time.

WHICH IS WHY, in case you've sailed over the theme of the 64 grand Lesson in all these articles, IT PAYS TO GROW THE **** UP, DO THE WORK, EVOLVE, "KNOW THYSELF" AND ****ING DANCE THE DANCE. Long as you try to skip that part, you'll NEVER have what you truly want. You'll ALWAYS be hungry. And you'll ALWAYS be desperatly scammed by stupid useless bull**** like "Speed Seduction".

I'm gonna give you a totally mundane stereotype to work with, to make it easier to grasp the simplicity of it all. Take the movie Grease...John Travolta, Olivia Newton John. These two charaters, Danny and Sandy represent a typical archetype ideal "stereotype" pair - the good girl and the bad boy. It's classic, universal and immediately recognizeable.

In real life, Danny the bad boy is indulging his ego in slut city. Meanwhile, good girl Sandy is whiling away her time doing tea with good wholesome boys. Both are fundamentally unfulfilled...because they're compelled by their Archetype Ideals but surrounded by their same types on the wheel. They just are completely oblivious to the fact - let alone what those Archetype Ideals even are.

One day their paths cross...they are compelled to each other despite all their best intentions. He's drawn to her wholesome innocence, she's drawn to his liberated spirit and rebellious nature. They have a really sweet little thang, but unfortunately, they're both still hungry for the Archetype Ideals. The magnetism is very much a reality because each is reflecting back - feeding each other - certain qualities of this AI but neither is all that conscious of it...and as it stands, they cannot seem to make a solid love connection because they are pulled by circumstance.

In the real world, real life, where emotions and egos run rampant without restraint, they succomb to "peer pressure" and expectations and head games which begins to cage the desires they still have for each other. He returns to his previously scheduled slut city and she resumes hanging with the good boys.

In real time situations such as these, paying attention to what your perfect woman's "guy friends" are all about will give you a clue - a big one - as to whether she is able to consciously maintain her own role or whether she is frustrated to the point of transference.

As in, when Danny and Sandy had become so frustrated that the AI wasn't being fulfilled, they did what a good majority of us do psychologically and subtly, when that happens...they BECAME their own Archetype Ideal. It's so simplified in the movie but this is a very real psychological mechanism we use in order to integrate that balance that we need to become whole when it's not being fed to us outside ourselves.

Sandy erroneously thinks that getting his attention means she has to be a bad girl, since these are women he tends to go for, and Danny erroneously thinks that in order to impress her he needs to be a good guy jock, since these are like the guys closest to her, "ergo" this must be the kind of guy she "goes for" or "prefers". And essentially, all they did was "trade places" or transfer archetype ideals...or, projection, if that one's easier.

She vamps out in black leather and he's tripping out and dropping to his knees like a sex starved hound dog. The reason he gets all goofy is because this was a full composite of his AI...the good girl - bad girl. She's more or less unimpressed whether he's a jock or not - she's still inherantly female and KNOWS that it was his spirit, his nature, his essence (dominance) she was drawn to...not how many letters he got. (Which is where guys miss the boat all over the place).

And we are to presume they lived happily ever after.

In real life, they wouldn't because of the projection of the ideals. She's still a good girl. And he's still a bad boy. And as long as each of them tried to "become one another" they'll end up fundamentally unfulfilled because they'll cancel each other out. Say for example, she might be dolled up like Vikki Vixen and he might be prepped out like Skip the Dip, but it's superficial. When his baser psychological drives manifest and he takes her back to the picture show to get some head, she's gonna revert back to Sandra Dee and run off. SHE is STILL the good girl. And HE is STILL the bad boy.

They were on the right track naturally so in the beginning. Had they left well enough alone, he'd have naturally fed her AI and she his, by their very roles. Naturally they balance each other out, she's good, he's bad, he gives her the means to let go and indulge, and she provides him with the substance and goodness, each need to maintain the balance...and they manifest enough of a physical and chemical polarity that fuels the desire and attraction, which, according to the laws of nature and the selection process, is naturally supposed to lead to mating, which leads to procreation, which leads to perpetuation of Life. Which is the point.

As long as they're projecting and transferring their AIs off on each other, they're going to cancel each other out and void the attraction. She could have stayed Sandra Dee and he changed to Skip the Dip, at which point the whole AI appeal is nullified. He could've stayed the rebel and she transformed into a *** queen, but the AI is still nullified because they're basically the *same person* and there's nothing to balance and fuel the polarity dynamic.

There's nothing to sustain it.

It's in THIS STAGE of things that men and women hook up with all the "wrong types" because they're trying to BE their own AI instead of being in their natural roles and naturally attracting (manifesting) their "the one" that already embodies their AI WHO IS NATURALLY DRAWN TO THEM ANYWAY IN THEIR MOST NATURAL STATE. Mother Nature always sees to it we find each other (called the Law of Attraction) and that everybody inevitably ends up where they're supposed to be. You can either work with human nature and get it like you want it, or you can continue wasting time being disillusioned by scam artists who don't have a clue.

If the woman you're into naturally is almost diametrically opposed to you - regardless of hair color, personal interests or shared hobbies - I'm talking essence of the person here, the Ideal, and it's obvious, then your roles are naturally aligned to 'naturally feed' each other your AI's - which is WHY you were attracted to them to begin with.

If her guys' natures are always completely opposite to her own natures, then THAT is the essence of the AI she's drawn to and will respond to...and the more if it you can feed her, the more you will outshine, outlast, outsmart anyone else in line.

If her guys' natures are always a mirror reflection of hers, then you'd need to find that polarity and feed it to her, and the more intensity you can give it, the more compelled to you she will be. Hence the basis for, "You're not like any guy I've ever met." Get the point yet?

And if her guys' natures are reflective of hers, but she is still assuming a role diametrically opposed to her natural self, she's trying to compensate for the lack of balance...and you need only to manifest for her that AI she craves - which will be relatively easy to spot - it's all she outwardly projects - which lures to her all the guys she'll never want, who are drawn and compelled by that particular AI...but that's not HER. It's a projection. And therein, at its most pristine core, is the entire dynamic that you consistently and unwittingly and ERRONEOUSLY PRESUME is the reason "nice guys" get dumped and "jerks" get laid. The secret hasn't got a damn thing to do with personality. It has everything to do with the reflections of the AI. The "nice guys" or the "guy friends" cannot ever get her BECAUSE they are her mirror...

If you feed it to her so she doesn't have to, she'll revert back into her natural role and will be drawn to you no matter who she's with. As an example, if you're in a bar and you run across Vikki Vixen, and you're a natural Rob Rebel, and she's attractive to you, chances are high that her outer appearance is her AI projection. If she was a natural Vikki Vixen, she'd likely never appeal to you at all...PROVIDED you're really a natural Rob Rebel, and not projecting your AI to compensate for the lack of polarity. CLUE: Ya know that "*****" you can never win with? She's compensating for everything you're incapable of giving her and becoming her own AI. If you can't "outdo" that, no ****ing will ever happen.

It's human nature. It doesn't take any huge degree of psychological evaluation to pull it off...just a willingness to set aside your own desperate lusts for the bigger picture, pay attention, gain the insight and gradually begin to manifest it for her. And at least, things are still in flux with mother nature...she's compelled by the mystique of the fantasy, and so are you...you're feeding each other primal needs and that's soooooo much more effective and long lasting a "mind ****" than all this retarded crap you think SS is doing for you.

See, when you comprehend what it is that's actually happening then it's no stretch to understand the root of your fears. And why you even have them at all. The closer a woman comes to your truest Archetype Ideal, the more petrified of her you are...

And when it boils down to it, it's not manipulation at all. It's called growing up, becoming self aware, becoming THAT CONSCIOUS of the partners you hook up with and learning them to the point you can each fulfill each other, fill those needs on a fundamental level...making the entire union more honest and more real and more substantial than anything you've had so far.

AND AS LONG AS you are feeding each other the AI and MAINTAINING IT with a gentle, pulling curiosity always yet to be appeased, I can GUARANTEE YOU that you won't ever cheat on her and she will never cheat on you.

The cheating ALWAYS COMES as a result of the illusions breaking down and the immaturity of both or either parties being so selfishly consumed by indulgence of "fantasy" they hold current ties with little regard. In even the most earnest, sincerest confessions of a cheating partner, you'll still find the calling and the overwhelming magnetism of the AI.

They felt the fires of the reality imposing their little fantasy, their partners lost their initial magnetic appeal, the illusion is cracked open...and then there'll be yet another composite reflection of their AI show up in their lives and they'll be comepelled all over again. Try as they might to wrestle it down, it'll get a hold of them. And the more they cage it the more ferocious it'll become until "they couldn't help it" or "it just kinda happened".

THE REASON the illusions inevitably break down is because they were ALWAYS ILLUSIONS to begin with. Which is WHY when you suddenly are exposed as a fraud, she's done with you. Forever. And vice versa. The guy hit up on her somewhere and in his presence he reflected some of the AI criteria...but mostly both of them were putting on shows, they were trying to do **** to impress each other, be it lines, gimmicks, he's telling her what she wants to hear and she's buying it even tho she knows better, and basically the entire connection is a lie. They hook up, they continue having sex, this engages their emotional bonds and a relationsip happens automatically - inevitably - as a result. But because neither of them were being exactly who they were and the entire trappings of who they presented themselves to be early on were all lies, neither could maintain the illusion.

It's inevitable that our truest natures will come to the surface when the lines are drawn in the sand. Every time. When that happens, the illusions crack, there's little to maintain the interest, it's downhill from there. The only reason they cling to each other is because they've formed emotional attachments to the AI and aren't readily able to let it go and move on. They aren't readily able to do this because neither of them are conscious of the fact they were enticed by the illusion of the AI in the first place.

WHICH IS WHY you can go play your mind games and SS gimmicks but eventually your true nature will prevail and you'll never be able to maintain the bull**** you started out pushing off, as well as most women will see thru it...and this will always expose you as a fraud, something her innate AI is NOT, therefore, you lose. Been warning you all along.

Feed the one you want her archetype ideal and gently openly guide her on how to fulfill yours and you're guaranteed a long and happy blissful compatible and fulfilling union...for as long as you can maintain the illusion or as long as you can BE it.

Chew on it. Take some advice from a WOMAN. For a welcome change.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.seducingwomen101.com
Want" TARGET=_blank>www.seducingwomen101.com
</A> Want to know what a woman wants? Ask One.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Topic moved to 'Unusual Techniques in Seduction'

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again she delights herself after posting what thrilled women and got them "DRIPPING WET"... in the 1960's....

Stephen Boogie

Reaction score
Women know what they want? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What in the hell is a skirt doing on the boards in the first place! See how my steak's doing out on the grill sweetie, it's not pink and you're out on the street.

------------------
A ho is a ho!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very long post. I was going to read it but I realized it was written by a woman. That dropped the value considerably. Women do not know what they want which is why they need at least 2 other women to go to the restroom.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, your ideal male (e.g. a superstar, an actor) theory is based off of a twisted tale.

These actors like Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson do not get to become superstars by personality. They are actors for a reason. They went to an academy to master the art of acting. They are no longer individuals but a incredible mix of characters. They have mastered the art of manipulating and controlling emotions. Everything they do is either written in a script or directed by their agent.

This is your ideal male? You might as well install Virtuaboy and watch him dance in your monitor.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and many of the male posters in this forum are very good at seduction. We laugh at your pitiful excuse for advice and even more so at you.

destini

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceCharming ....

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;You seem to be alluding that somehow people who use techniques like Speed Seduction, or Don Juanism and so on, are all fake, and they don't really mean it.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Then you have missed the point. I am saying this: Just because you're handed a key to a Porche doesn't mean you're gonna get anywhere if you don't know how the Porche works.

My attacks on SS and/or DJism are NOT aimed at the people who are trying to use it, but the premise of the techniques presented. That is what's flawed - in that it doesn't give these people any idea that there is, whether they like it or not, a fundamental, physiological, psychological, biological, chemical, physical set of processes that CANNOT BE CHANGED, that take place "behind the scenes" of the reason anybody is attracted to anybody else. The SS stuff ONLY presents general assumptions that are supposed to "make happen" what either will or will not happen naturally.

Basically, it's telling you with this key you can drive any car. The idea there is A key that will allow you to drive A car is true only insofar as that specific key goes to that specific car.

Further, you're given the key and told that it'll work on any car, and ALSO will make you a badass driver.

If SS and DJism explained to you that before you can be a badass driver, you have to know HOW the car worked, and that understanding that would enable you to drive the car enough to be comfortable as a regular driver, but the 'badass' part will only happen over a long period of time behind the wheel, you probably wouldn't really be interested because you just want a car. Where the people who buy into it are headed for problems is that they have no idea that unless they know how to drive, they'll sit there behind the wheel 9 times outta 10, OR they're figure it out and run off the road.

Only a certain type of individual has the fortitude to *want* to understand how to learn to drive, what happens when the key goes in the slot, what those buttons do, how to make it go fast or slow down, etc.

Would you hand over the keys to a 12 year old and expect he'd have any idea what to do? If you showed him where the key goes, and how to operate the car (which entails some basic knowledge of HOW it works to be able to know WHY to perform certain tasks - such as it runs on gasoline and elecgtrical charge, here's the gas tank, here's the guage, here's the alternator & battery, etc.) else they'll sit there one day staring at the wheel having no clue there's no gas in it or the motor burned up.

There's nothing in your whole life that you ever learned how to do without also having, by the nature of the subject itself, to also learn HOW something worked and/or WHY it worked the way it worked.

SS claims that it teaches you about women but the teaching is focused on generalizations and assumptions that lump all women into one category...which is fine if you want broad sweeping assumptions, but you aren't getting accurate or complete information. Unless you have some idea how and why we humans behave as we do, you're wasting time trying to figure out why women - as a gender - behave as they do, and even more time trying to figure out why a specific women behaves as she does...on top of it, because you have no grasp of basis human nature, you are simply unable to "manipulate" or "seduce" anybody.

The IDEA of SS and DJism being to help other people learn to gain confidence is, in itself, a worthy goal, and I don't attack that. I'm all about self growth and inner exploration. The guys who choke down SS and DJ that are "looking to score yesterday" will always lose out. I'm not saying they'll never get laid. They will. They can "use" all the gimmicks they can come up with but that has nothing to do with WHY they are getting laid, and the day will come that they use all the same games and still don't get laid.

Look at it this way. If you find a miracle pill for gaining confidence and you take it, and you feel confident, you will naturally attribute it to the pill. So, the more you take, the more confident you feel. The pill, however, is only a sugar pill. One day you take it and feel depressed. You end up in a situation that threatens you and can't muster the confidence you need to handle it effectively. You slowly realize the pill is not working, not effective...and once you realize the pill is a bust, your confidence goes out the window.

None of these people understand that something else entirely was taking place that allowed the knowledge of a situation to integrate, which was the root of the confidence. It had nothing to do with SS or the fact they got laid.

The arguement is that "I couldn't score with chicks til I found SS, not that I learned this stuff, I get chicks all the time, my confidence skyrocketed, and chicks dig confidence".

What took place was that you learned stuff and integrated this into knowledge, thereby eliminating the previous fears = confidence. But the confidence still had nothing at all to do with the fact you get women or don't get women. You get women because of a physical, biological, psychological, chemical, physiological set of HUMAN PROCESSES that take place within every human being, for a specific REASON, that cannot be changed.

One has nothing to do with the other. Plenty of people with confidence can't get laid and plenty of people who are insecure as the day is long get laid, so it's not a valid arguement.

IF you understood that set of processes at all, you would understand how easy it is to "score".

&gt;&gt;&gt;This is the conclusion I've finally arrived at. Everyone who reads about seduction techniques anywhere in the net, ASSUMES that people who use these techniques, are not for real, and that they are only playing a role just so they can get into a woman's pants.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

All too many guys are. They bought into SS and DJism for the most part for the "quick fix"...they wanna get laid yesterday, without knowing anything, without doing anything, they wanted the miracle pill and that is precisely what they got. If SS and DJism techniquest worked at all, they'd work on every woman, every time.

&gt;&gt;&gt;While many of these guys act that way, it sure ain't everybody. You seem to forget that there are guys out there who try to be nice with the same purpose as the one who uses these techniques.&lt;&lt;&lt;

I realize that. I never said it was. The nice ones are still looking for the miracle pill nonetheless. I mean, you spend hours and hours reading that stuff, why is it so threatening to read other stuff too? What's the big deal? Broaden your horizons a little. Remember, the more knowledge you have, the more confidence you have.

Just keep in mind that some women may not care whether you're confident or not, whether you have money or not, when they have sex with you, or do not have sex with you, it's for another reason entirely - and most women aren't even aware of why anymore than you are.

&gt;&gt;&gt;You say that women will be able to point out the "fraud" that we are if we use these techniques. That is also an assumption on your part that all we want here, is to learn some tools that we can use get the goods, and go.&lt;&lt;&lt;

I seriously doubt there's a woman over the age of 11 who is conscious, that would actually "fall for" something as ridiculous as some of these head game tactics SS tells you will have her creamin in her panties. It's baloney. There are smart women and then there are those like Anna Nichole Smith - some women are perceptive and others are blank pages. You can lie to them all you want, you can feed them bullsh*t, nobody said you can't do it and nobody said that women - some of them - won't believe what you tell them. People lie and get lied to all over the place. THAT was not the issue.

However, it doesn't matter what you tell a woman, whether it's true or not, ANY woman, if that woman does not find you fundamentally attractive at all, if she is not compelled by her attraction to you, nothing you can say or do, short of rape, will EVER "make" her, "seduce" her , "manipulate" her into giving you sex. There's a REASON for it, having nothing to do with SS, nor having anything to do with how the woman herself may rationalize it, or how you justifify it.

&gt;&gt;&gt;You seem to forget that many guys here come here to change their personality and not swap the "nice guy" techniques for the "jerk" ones.&lt;&lt;&lt;

I didn't forget that. I understand WHY you're here, bottom line. I know you each have various reasons but it's all the same need and desire. Nobody faults you for that, certainly not me. I fault you IF you come away from this or anything else having learned that the best way to "get chicks" is to play head games and treat people badly, or to fake sincerity, and generally lack any sort of integrity whatsoever.

&gt;&gt;&gt; Not that many guys are enlightened though. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Aint that the truth...

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Many are still in search for the perfect opening line, the perfect pattern and so on, that will get them the goods.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Why is it that "hey there!" is such an evil, ominous ghoul for you guys? You can walk in the gas station and say Hey to the clerk, you say it all the time...why do you *need* any kinda lines to begin with other than HI?

I know why. Do you?

&gt;&gt;&gt;THAT is a dead-end road. I've come to that realization lately myself. And the thing about romance novels, may very well be true. &lt;&lt;&lt;

That thing about romance novels is a documented, verifiable fact. Hollywood manipulates you all the time because the ones that have movies to profit off of understand CORE HUMAN MOTIVATION AND BEHAVIOR, so they have little trouble manipulating that motivation to get your paycheck time and again...

&gt;&gt;&gt;....Yet distilling information from novles is hard unless one has taken a few english classes. &lt;&lt;&lt;

You missed the point. I wasn't telling you to become a "specific" guy in those books, I was explaining to you the power of the Archetype. We ALL have one...I don't care whether you believe it or not, you have one and it compels you and will forever compel you for as long as it take you to recognize its existence and then manifest it as an integrated whole of who you are to become.

All Hollywood, Anne Rice, and Romance novel authors to AT ALL is Feed you your Archetype Ideal, and because you don't even understand your own core motivations for anything you do, you hand over the cash, you buy into fads, you buy products and services you never needed, because you were compelled to. The difference is, they know this and are doing it consciously, deliberately, and you don't know it and are therefore compelled by it.

&gt;&gt;&gt;I can almost hear you say, "well ta da, I've done that for you. For X dollars you can learn it all"&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

If I was here to take your money I'd have come in here telling you what you wanted to hear. The only thing I sell at all (on my site) are t shirts just because they're cool and hysterical. Then again, I'm not really selling them...just passing visitors along to their site.

If and when I start selling stuff, I'll let ya know tho. Until then, why are you so petrified of a little free education? Seems to me you all may have some trust issues - ya think?

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;I agree with many points in your post, yet too many generalizations are made that don't apply to all guys. Even what I say here may have generalizations, yet they are my generalizations and I don't attempt to force them on other people.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Thank you. And my point is the absolute SAME about SS. Makes entirely too many general assumptions that don't apply to everyone.

This is a discussion forum. I presented the info. I don't recall forcing you to choke anything down. Nevertheless, the processes that take place within each human being - and ALL living creatures - that compel us to mate are the ONLY THING behind WHY any of us get laid at all...it just is the way it is and it makes no difference whatsoever whther you like it, buy it, agree with it or not. You, me, or anybody else. If you have a problem, don't b*tch at me. Take it up with your creator.

All I'm here to do is point out to you something that you're overlooking, and because you are - as is applies directly to what you're agendas are - you will fail.

[This message has been edited by destini (edited 12-06-2002).]

destini

Don Juan
Reaction score
AdubVAsFinest

&gt;&gt;&gt;Ok...well...I read your post and I will say that you have presented a valid arguement against the system from a females point of view between the attraction of one individual to another.&lt;&lt;&lt;

Has nothing to do with a woman's point of view. It's not a "guy thing" or a "female thing". It's a HUMAN thing. All most of you know is that you're attracted. It never occured to you to wonder why.

And because of the nature of WHY you are here in the first place, and that you are trying to learn, it's the very WHY of the attraction you need to be focusing on.

&gt;&gt;&gt;HOWEVER, I don't think anyone has taken the time to read your twenty page essay. &lt;&lt;&lt;
You'd be surprised.

&gt;&gt;&gt;Sister, what do you have against the guys on this board who come here out of pure curiosity or to better themselves around the opposite sex?? &lt;&lt;&lt;

Absolutely nothing, why?

&gt;&gt;&gt;Some as we know have been taken in because so girl threw away a guy who felt in his heart he had alot to give. &lt;&lt;&lt;

And they agonize and suffer because they do not know WHY they were discarded so easily...and this is primarily because it never occured to any of them to wonder WHY they ever hooked up at all. If you know how an engine works in the first place, you'll know exactly why the car quit running...

&gt;&gt;&gt;I mean...where do you get off trying to rob these young dudes from the thrill of the hunt between Man and Woman? A hunt so challenging that like the ironic scene in the first Predator movie, when Arnold screams in the night for the Predator to come get him..right then and there you wonder who is the hunted and who is the prey?? &lt;&lt;&lt;

Ahh, indeed. As I said elsewhere, which hunter do YOU think has the best shot at survival? The hunter that studies and learns his prey, that observes its habits, mating habits, eating and hunting habits, that knows where the prey will hunt and find shelter, how it responds when cornered or threatened...or the hunter who runs screaming thru the woods hooping and hollering with his pants around his ankles, shooting at everything that moves?

&gt;&gt;&gt;How old are you? 28 or 25? Because you seem like some bitter girl who wants everybody just like yourself to be miserable. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Actually, I'm 39. I only seem that way to you because you haven't really heard anything I've said...you were too eager to start firing and hollering that you didn't quite get the scope you needed.

Make all the assumptions you want. You've gotten very adept at that. SS taught you well. You're completely off target tho, but hey, least ya tried.

&gt;&gt;&gt;I'm sorry some dude ran game on you BUT I can't knock the System.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

What dude would that be? And further, nobody asked you to knock any system. Just explore it a little deeper and see how much legitimacy it carries before you hand over your f*cking soul.

&gt;&gt;&gt; All it does is provide these dudes with a way of presenting themselves in a way that allows the opposite sex to gravitate towards them. In turn they become ...MEN. Not boys. But Men. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. It provides the ILLUSION of that maybe but nothing could be further from reality. The opposite sex that gravitate toward them AT ALL are doing so for reasons having nothing whatsoever to do with what he looks like, how confident he is, how smart he is, how he's built, how much money he has, how sweet he is, how arrogant he is, or how much they paid for the SS stuff.

The opposite sex gravitate toward them for one reason and one reason only, and that reason lies withing very real, very precise, biological, physical, psychological, physiological, chemical set of PROCESSES that take place within each and every HUMAN BEING.

Don't like it? Same answer: Take it up with your Creator.

&gt;&gt;&gt;They move outta their mother's basements and stand their own because of the confidence it gives them.&lt;&lt;&lt;

The confidence can only come from within. If you think you're getting confidence from any source outside yourself, it is an illusion, this is fact, and it will be short lived. Young men goingout into the world are full of c*m...this is a given, and as a rule, don't really care why they're horny, just that they are and how to take care of it. But in order to take care of it outside masterbation and barnyard animals, they're gonna need A FEMALE.

You can take Guy A without one shred of confidence and Guy B with nothing but confidence, and put them both into a room of 50 women, and I PROMISE YOU BOTH OF THEM will get laid, regardless, by doing nothing other than sitting there.

The confident one may do it sooner, but then again he may not get it until the end. Ss has NOTHING whatsoever to to with anybody getting laid OR anybody having confidence. If you *integrate anything* into knowledge, then you KNOW it. Knowing means there is no doubt. It is the doubt that creates room for fears and anxieties. Knowing eliminates this. Confidence is knowing you can. That's ALL confindence is. KNOWING YOU CAN. Can "what" is irrelevant. Can tie your shoes is as irrelevant as can score with babes.

&gt;&gt;&gt;It seems you like so many other women in the Wash D.C. area tend to present the aura of Complexity...that's right I said it..COMPLEXITY. So what. In the Nation's Capital their is a 10 to 1 ratio. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Kay, I have no f*cking idea what that's about, but I'm not in DC, I live in Arizona, and so you said "complexity", like you said, so what. Whatever statistic you're trying to get at is lost in the ethers. So, oh kay. Whatever.

&gt;&gt;&gt;And sister the clowns out here replace em faster than they can dump em. BUT that just a phase of the game. &lt;&lt;&lt;

And I'm supposed to....? Give a sh*t? Maybe if I knew what your point was I might...

&gt;&gt;&gt;I watched for three weeks almost of how girls like yuou got all sloppy over that Aaron cat from the Bachelor. PATHETIC. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Girls like me? You don't know me. You obviously don't "get" me. And you certainly have no clue what I think about the Bachelor. For what it's worth, since you brought it up, I knew exactly who was gonna get the last rose. And I knew WHY.

&gt;&gt;&gt;And you know what...I gurantee that dude had about four things that you found attractive like the other 11 BIRDS did. But he chose one. THE OTHERS FAILED BECAUSE OF A WOMAN'S ONE AND ONLY TRUE FAULT....VANITY. That's right. Vanity.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Actually, the only thing I found attractive about him was the fact he looked like a blonde headed Ben Affleck. And, clue bus, the ONLY REASON he chose the one he chose was because she represented the most complete balance of polarity of his own AI. Didn't have anything whatsoever to do with vanity. You obviously know nothing about human nature...sad, since you ARE ONE.

&gt;&gt;&gt; Skipping the review of the Bachelor&lt;&lt;&lt;

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;If the BIRDS who are being hunted fall for this "System" then they got picked off by a young fellow who was only being .."Himself". &lt;&lt;&lt;

BINGO..but nobody fell for any system and nobody got "picked off"

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Not some pretty boy who you women second guess as being "straight" but was really gay and he didn't see it he looked better than you. Trust me. I heard stories and talked to girls who chased after those all those pretty boys. Funny. All of us guys don't want to emulate some guy on screen. &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

I have no idea what you're talking about, but okay...

&gt;&gt;&gt;It's hard enough being yourself..&lt;&lt;&lt;

I'm sorry it's so hard being you. Maybe if you learned "you", the Way would become easier. In fact, I'm certain of it.

&gt;&gt;&gt;Hell Pacino is my favorite actor. The characters he plays are the type of guy that can never go wrong with the women. Do I act like his characters....NO. I am being myself.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Pachino's an awesome actor. Nobody suggested you try to "act" or pretend you're someone you're not. If that's ALL you got out of it, you're waaaay outta this ballpark.

&gt;&gt;&gt; Out of all your senseless retoric and babbling I have never heard you once praise the "System" for the ammount of discipline it takes to use it. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Why should I praise a "system"? If it takes discipline to use it, then the one who is disciplined deserves the praise. If I buy a car that's reliable, I think I'd praise the manufacturer long before I'd praise the car salesman.

One note, if a system takes discipline to implement, it would also take responsibility. To use a system or anything for selfish aim and to deceive others lacks integrity and should never be followed nor praised. If you cannot see the difference, you may have set yourself up for a harsh reality check down the road.

&gt;&gt;&gt;Let's face it..you fear it because it takes the game of Love's board game and throws the pieces in the air. You not knowing how to react...All vulnerable like the little bunny rabbit and us...The wolf..tenacious and gentle..toying with you before we eat you. Nuff Said.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Heheh. Oh kay. If you say so.

[This message has been edited by destini (edited 12-06-2002).]

destini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon:

&gt;&gt;&gt;That's a very long post. I was going to read it but I realized it was written by a woman. That dropped the value considerably. &lt;&lt;&lt;

Then you probably didn't have the depth to comprehend it anyway, so, no surprises, right?

&gt;&gt;&gt;Women do not know what they want which is why they need at least 2 other women to go to the restroom.&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

That's why the romance novel industry is raking in billion, cause women don't know what we want.

PS Most of the time we go to the restroom on groups is so we can talk about you behind your backs and share with one another all the retarded sh*t you tried to pull thinkin you're a casanova...

&gt;&gt;&gt;By the way, your ideal male (e.g. a superstar, an actor) theory is based off of a twisted tale.&lt;&lt;&lt;

My "ideal male theory" is not a theory honey, and it's not about superstars and actors. It's not based on any "tale". It's about Archetypes. If you don't know what that is, look it up.

&gt;&gt;&gt;These actors like Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson do not get to become superstars by personality. They are actors for a reason. They went to an academy to master the art of acting. They are no longer individuals but a incredible mix of characters. They have mastered the art of manipulating and controlling emotions. Everything they do is either written in a script or directed by their agent.&lt;&lt;&lt;

You're absolutely right...but missed the gist of the what for. They are actors and they are good actors. They have studied and mastered the art of manipulating and controlling emotions AS WELL AS human nature in order to even be able to pull it off. Everything they do on screen is indeed scripted.

Nobody argues that. The ROLES they play that are based on the archetype symbology are those that compel them to superstardom. Their fan base is made up primarilyof those who bought into the AI the actors fed them. You basically, whether you like it or not, repeated everything I already said, but since you didn't bother reading it in the first place, you didn't know you agreed. Heh. Talk about intelligent rebuttal. Thanks for backing me up tho.

&gt;&gt;&gt;This is your ideal male? You might as well install Virtuaboy and watch him dance in your monitor.&lt;&lt;&lt;

Well, I see you are familiar with Virtual Boy. Can't imagine why that would be. Your sexual preference aside, nope, Brad Pitt's not my ideal male. My Ideal Male doesn't exist.

That, my dear boy, is the POINT.

&gt;&gt;&gt;Oh, and many of the male posters in this forum are very good at seduction. We laugh at your pitiful excuse for advice and even more so at you. &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

If you were any good at seduction, there'd be no need for speed seduction, much less any "support forums". If it worked, then it would work on all women in all cases. The ones who post here that get laid more frequently than you do so for other reasons altogether than SS.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.seducingwomen101.com
Want" TARGET=_blank>www.seducingwomen101.com
</A> Want to know what a woman wants? Ask One.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ****. I cant help but laugh.

Destini, do you notice that noone actually reads your crap??

You must be a really bad mother, if you live alone, have to look after 2 kids and find time to post such long and ****ty posts here.

BTW: Who the **** are you to give a relationship advice if you couldn't even hold your marriage together???

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
Well ****. I cant help but laugh.

Destini, do you notice that noone actually reads your crap??

You must be a really bad mother, if you live alone, have to look after 2 kids and find time to post such long and ****ty posts here.

BTW: Who the **** are you to give a relationship advice if you couldn't even hold your marriage together???
I heartily agree. HAR HAR HAR!

MODERATORS please close and lock this thread.

PS. Wasn't this site for Don Juans and Don Wannabes and not Donna Juanitas?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been going through all this DJ stuff, gaining confidence, becoming a better man, when all I had to do was get my life some writers?

------------------
Win the game.

Tengu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of that was very informative, some of it strikes me as the standard crap though.

Let me ask you a couple of questions, How long have you been looking into SS, DJism, etc and WHY? What are your sources? purely this forum? have you read our bible? Some people look into SS because it is general NLP and can be used in other areas, because they want to use SS, or because something about it challenges their view of things and they must attack it. Whats your reason?

THEN start feeding them to her. Stop trying to do silly useless crap like "mirror" her or "transplant" bull**** like "penetrate" and "hard" because it'll go in one ear and out the other because WOMEN don't respond to that.
I partially disagree, it works on damn near everyone, if done right. My personal experiences are starting to show the fruits of my labour, these tools such as mirroring are working in areas of therapy, why not relationships? Im learning from a variety of sources that all confirm my experiences.... so excuse me while i disagree with your statement. Where did you get your opinion from?

Don't even try to feed her some song and dance about describing her ideal guy cause that'll change from one week to the next. Feed her the Archetype Ideal she craves...the more of Him you feed her, the more willing she is to do any goddamn thing you want.
This is what i believe alot of SS is. I read what you believe to be the heart of attraction and it aligns with everything ive read about SS.

That's why the romance novel industry is raking in billion, cause women don't know what we want.
Romance novels rely not entirely on the subject matter but also on how they are written. Having seen manuscripts sent to publishers by people who fathom themselves romance writers, i can tell you its important. The format has to excite the imagination, and this is what is at the heart of SS. The core of these two things is the SAME. You would relise it if you looked a little more closely at SS.

And they agonize and suffer because they do not know WHY they were discarded so easily...and this is primarily because it never occured to any of them to wonder WHY they ever hooked up at all. If you know how an engine works in the first place, you'll know exactly why the car quit running...
I love the way you claim women know what they want and that we have no hope of understanding, then assume you can pull our minds apart. I dont need to 100% know how all cars work in order to drive one in such a manner to achieve my goals.... All that may be important to a race driver, etc... But i can hop into pretty much any car and get to my destination quickly without trashing the car.

Ahh, indeed. As I said elsewhere, which hunter do YOU think has the best shot at survival? The hunter that studies and learns his prey, that observes its habits, mating habits, eating and hunting habits, that knows where the prey will hunt and find shelter, how it responds when cornered or threatened...or the hunter who runs screaming thru the woods hooping and hollering with his pants around his ankles, shooting at everything that moves?
The SSer is the one who examines his prey, follows its habbits, etc.. =) Examined through the best means they have at the time, modern therapy techniques.

You missed the point. I wasn't telling you to become a "specific" guy in those books, I was explaining to you the power of the Archetype. We ALL have one...I don't care whether you believe it or not, you have one and it compels you and will forever compel you for as long as it take you to recognize its existence and then manifest it as an integrated whole of who you are to become.
Thats exactly one of the key points of SS, find out what they want (eliciting values) find out what that does for them, and reproduce it.

All Hollywood, Anne Rice, and Romance novel authors to AT ALL is Feed you your Archetype Ideal, and because you don't even understand your own core motivations for anything you do, you hand over the cash, you buy into fads, you buy products and services you never needed, because you were compelled to. The difference is, they know this and are doing it consciously, deliberately, and you don't know it and are therefore compelled by it.
All the SS does is feed you your archetype ideal in a subtle manner.... you have no idea of your core motivations.

[/QUOTE]Why is it that "hey there!" is such an evil, ominous ghoul for you guys? You can walk in the gas station and say Hey to the clerk, you say it all the time...why do you *need* any kinda lines to begin with other than HI? [/QUOTE]

Thats actually what the majority of us DO, start with hello and go from there. I have NEVER seen anyone here promote lines or pick up lines, not even once. Where are you getting this from? The patterns you see here, are generalised, everytime one is posted you see 5 posts following it stressing the importance of understanding the essense in order to fit into a dynamic conversation.

However, it doesn't matter what you tell a woman, whether it's true or not, ANY woman, if that woman does not find you fundamentally attractive at all, if she is not compelled by her attraction to you, nothing you can say or do, short of rape, will EVER "make" her, "seduce" her , "manipulate" her into giving you sex. There's a REASON for it, having nothing to do with SS, nor having anything to do with how the woman herself may rationalize it, or how you justifify it.
We have never claimed to be able to get ALL women. Of course your going to strike out, i would like to know where you got your opinion that this is a 100% dead on for all women? Our opinion is that attraction is a process, not everyones process is the same but if you find out the COMMON themes, you can appeal to wider audience, play the odds... the numbers. Romance novels have common themes, this implies that those themes appeal to the majority of women... after all the publishers are only interested in the money so they will try to appeal to the largest audience they can. We follow the same logic.

I seriously doubt there's a woman over the age of 11 who is conscious, that would actually "fall for" something as ridiculous as some of these head game tactics SS tells you will have her creamin in her panties. It's baloney. There are smart women and then there are those like Anna Nichole Smith - some women are perceptive and others are blank pages. You can lie to them all you want, you can feed them bullsh*t, nobody said you can't do it and nobody said that women - some of them - won't believe what you tell them. People lie and get lied to all over the place. THAT was not the issue.
Ive never once told a women something and expected them to believe it, neither has SS.... the SS material doesnt give data to be stored and worked off.... it doesnt say "Im a great caring guy" and expect you too believe it... its rather the use of language to get her to imagine and experience states of mind then link it to you, this has nothing to do with TELLING her about you, in truth or in lies. If you can understand what i mean. The SS material has no substance, doesnt express who we are... we arnt lieing about ourselves.... Yet again im curious about how much you have looked into SS.... Ive been reading alot, and practicing alot, what have you done? given the material a once over?

I mean, you spend hours and hours reading that stuff, why is it so threatening to read other stuff too? What's the big deal? Broaden your horizons a little. Remember, the more knowledge you have, the more confidence you have.
Its not threatening, im reading your stuff and im learning from it. But like your opinions of SS we have our opinions of other material... we dont necessarily have to accept it at its words.

Just keep in mind that some women may not care whether you're confident or not, whether you have money or not, when they have sex with you, or do not have sex with you, it's for another reason entirely - and most women aren't even aware of why anymore than you are.
Yet you have presented a Archetype, why can't we present various archetypes? You have presented "bad boy" images, of actors, movie roles, etc... what you dont seem to understand is that the DJ bible presents "Whats the most" common trait between these Archetype's... sure its not perfect, but its playing the numbers. So much of our material overlaps with yours, yet you dont want to acknowledge it, just nit pick on half assed assumptions as to what these topics are.

One has nothing to do with the other. Plenty of people with confidence can't get laid and plenty of people who are insecure as the day is long get laid, so it's not a valid arguement.
Which people? I have yet too meet them, besides, how are they insecure? and how are they confident? besides you said women know what they want and ive seen so many surveys and guides written by women that place "confident" in the top ten things they want in a man. Sure its not perfect, but it works better then just leaving it to fate.

IF you understood that set of processes at all, you would understand how easy it is to "score".
Oh it is becoming clear...

My attacks on SS and/or DJism are NOT aimed at the people who are trying to use it, but the premise of the techniques presented. That is what's flawed - in that it doesn't give these people any idea that there is, whether they like it or not, a fundamental, physiological, psychological, biological, chemical, physical set of processes that CANNOT BE CHANGED, that take place "behind the scenes" of the reason anybody is attracted to anybody else. The SS stuff ONLY presents general assumptions that are supposed to "make happen" what either will or will not happen naturally.
I disagree, what are these general assumptions? We understand there are physiological, psychological, biological, chemical, physical processes that are involved. We arn trying to change it, infact we are trying to find out what the common trend in these are and fit ourselves into the most common ones.

I think your whole stance of this is based upon assumptions on the material, the people that use it, and not based on any real knowledge. Compare it to many others who have both actual experience, and taken a scientific approach to relationships, attraction, etc and your arguements start to fall apart. Don't get me wrong, im a newbie, im still learning... But i know how much work i have put in so far and can accurately say that SS is so much more then the general assumptions you have after the first or second read of the material. Especially if the material you read was generalised in a forum, or one guide... Other then that, there are some things in your post i consider to be accurate, it teachers alot, thanks.

I would have loved to be able to take the time to respond to this fully, in a more thought out manner, but i cant i could only quickly respond to chunks.... Hopefully a more articulate member will take the time to respond.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a great deal of time to respond to destini's initial post, which in and of itself took a significant amount of time even to scan, much less read.

To summarize however, I believe destini is simply saying that a man should focus on developing himself fully, and if his "fully-developed-self" matches a particular woman's "archetype ideal," he will have to do very little work, if any, to attract her -- he will simply just have to be himself.

I agree that a man should focus on developing himself fully. However, the goal of many on this site, and particular those who use SS, is on seduction by *creating* a connection where one did not previously exist.

Self-development and Seduction Techniques are simply two different paths a man can take. Neither is necessarily better, just different. It all depends on your ultimate goal -- Is your goal self-improvement with women as an afterthought, or is your goal the seduction of women? These two different paths are not mutually exclusive, and indeed, will likely make up for shortcomings in the development of the other.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing im going to ask is

PLEASE SUMEMRISE YOU RESPONSES

its like a damn novel right here, i cant even click on the litle scroll thingy its so small lol

i dint read all he stuff you wrote, but i read sum

you speak of romance novels...or "porn" in other words

yes im familiar with "porn"(dictionary of course
)

and men look at porn as well... the porn we see is most often graphical, not like word-porn you read.

and in our male version porn, we look at FINE females, and we would lay them in real life if we were there...

so according to you, anyone who ISNT as attractive physically, ISNT a candidate to be laid?

yes mayb we should all get plastic surgery and become tall dark and handsome, and walk around making chicks cvm...

becuase i mean really.. personality isnt attractive at all!

*stands up as his muscles ripple, and as the wind whirls about his untamed hair, turns around while giving off an energy, walks over while his shirt flaps in the wind, exposing his huge pectoral and bicep muscles. Comes over next to you, breathes slowly, and looks into your eyes with a seductive gaze*

^^yay! now im like a romance novel and every woman shall cream her panties?

never mind hte fact teh romance novels and NLP/SS BOTH use words as the passionate stimulation, and BOTH put you in a fram of mind

please do more research before posting about what a DJ isnt or is.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time to read these lengthy messages so I'll just my reason for learning SS/NLP: advertising. All advertisements use some form of SS/NLP.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"So much of our material overlaps with yours, yet you don’t want to acknowledge it, just nit pick on half assed assumptions as to what these topics are."

Amen.

A writer's tip for you destini: You have some excellent ideas, but they are rambling and unorganized. You go from one idea to an example, which give you another idea, so you go onto that which makes you think of something about SS or DJing that annoys you and then write that, making you think of... etc. etc.

Collect your thoughts before you post, and post them in a clear, organized, and concise manner.

Trust me, if you do this next time you post, you'll get much better responses.

[This message has been edited by SnatchJP (edited 12-08-2002).]