“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Second Date?

bignick79

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Hey Guys!

I went out with this girl, we went dancing with a bunch of her friends, we had a good time. I never really danced salsa before, but she told me she was impressed that i wasn't shy about getting out there. I waited 3 days and talked to her. Now, my question is, how long do i wait for the second date? Should i skip this weekend and wait for next weekend? Or do i need to strike now?

PS-I believe her interest level is high right now, she called me sexy and cutie and all that stuff.

Big Nick
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bignick79

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
come on guys!! help me out!!
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
call her now.. or whenever you can and make a date for the weekend... build up the IL some more... then you can tease her if you want.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Isolate, hug and kiss. This weekend is good. Next weekend is good.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
What's going on with so many guys asking about how long to wait before you call her, ask for another date, kiss her, whatever???...

Just one thing comes to mind: Guys, you need to find more things to do in your life. If you had more interests, you wouldn't really need to 'wait,' you'd be too busy to call right away. You'd just call when you had the time, kinda spur of the moment.

I just think that playing the waiting game is a waste of time. Mind you being a stalker and calling her every other hour doesn't cut it either but come on, isn't playing that game a lot like what that book "The Rules" told women to do to men? Didn't THAT suck??!! Why should be stoop to playing the same game?

Just something to consider.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bignick79

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
i called her up and i told her lets go to the pier, she said she didnt have any plans, but she would call me and let me know?? whats up with that??

Big Nick
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
uh oh. you should have said

"never mind... we'll meet up sometime when you're more sure of your schedule"

by saying that she'll call you to let you know... she's leaving you on a string. and you'll fall anytime she decides to cut the string. dont let her do that. be a man. stand up for yourself. dont accept any less than "yes"
 
Top