PeasantPlayer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,069
- Reaction score
- 946
This is why you should stop posting science I'll take it with a grain of salt
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Everything is life changing, eating more and becoming fat does that too.No fap is life changing
So is his sweat.A man's very essence is his semen.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Semen is basically DNA.Sweat doesn't have the same functionality of semen. Semen creates life
You compared semen to sweat lol. Semen carries the codeSemen is basically DNA.
Which is why when a man rapes a woman, all they need is to swipe some fluids from his mouth to match DNA and convict.
The essence of life is in the building blocks of DNA.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You can't handle the discussion because you don't have the depth to even discuss the merits of ur super powers?You've never been the one to stay on topic especially when you're wrong. You have a lot of argumentative traits, you can't handle depth so you result to personal attacks. You're a fraud
And they ripped opened ur pants to finally make use of that monster hiding beneath?nofap is legit, after day 28 women who rejected me before came to my apartment and destroyed my doors
Lmao...the bullcrap that gets spouted here as fact is legendaryA man's very essence is his semen.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, "changing" as in your bedsheets once your wet dream - brought on by letting your essence get stale - with Miss October reaches its conclusion.No fap is life changing
What is it then?Lmao...the bullcrap that gets spouted here as fact is legendary
Semen creates life, don't ignore the sweat to semen comparisonLmao...the bullcrap that gets spouted here as fact is legendary
Or posting videos on women who swiped you on tinder lolYes, "changing" as in your bedsheets once your wet dream - brought on by letting your essence get stale - with Miss October reaches its conclusion.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.