Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The saga: exclusively dating 23 year-old insta model "party girl".

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are going well. We have good sex, she cooks me dinners (vegetarian, but idgaf, still a home cooked meal), we watch movies, do sports together sometimes, and it's generally very chill. Although I haven't met them in person (too early imo) her parents know who I am and I noticed her mom checking out my insta stories lol.

She has nearly 5000 followers on insta and her profile is just photos of her (some of them I took, that's how we met). I've seen her inbox and the amount of guys hitting on her. Right now she's working in a very public media role and is exposed to actual celebrities daily, so the competition is damn fierce.

To keep cool in this situation I've upped the intensity in the gym, and I keep meeting others with cold opens everywhere I go. I go on "dates" with zero pressure from my side, it's just two people having coffee. But it does become an issue when the time is right to escalate and I can't. But then they're on my social media and I can hit them up later when this is over.

Tbh, even after meeting many people after her, I still like her the most.

ngl, this is my most normal and chill dating experience so far. Zero drama after about 3 months.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
When's the last time you contributed something of substance here? And not just tried to criticize other people's posts?

My response to him in this thread can at least be described as constructive.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
When's the last time you contributed something of substance here? And not just tried to criticize other people's posts?

My response to him in this thread can at least be described as constructive.
OP created a thread recently called 'Saw this girl.' He asked 'should I approach?'

Right after that, he created a thread titled 'had a dream.'

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23yrs old is over the hill and 5k followers aint chit she must be a low tier "model".
I feel like I've seen at least two posts from you claiming that girls in their 20s are too old. Combining that with the thread where you're in love with an 18 year old and... I just have to say I enjoy your gimmick posting lol.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I've seen at least two posts from you claiming that girls in their 20s are too old. Combining that with the thread where you're in love with an 18 year old and... I just have to say I enjoy your gimmick posting lol.
Yes sirrrrrr

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i posted a picture of the 18yr old im trying to date so not sure how its a gimmick.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to him, ranyone who is old enough to vote or legally buy a gun is over the hill…lol

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23yrs old is over the hill and 5k followers aint chit she must be a low tier "model".
The focus was the very happy times we're spending together, the meals she cooks me (even though they're vegetarian), and the chill dating experience.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's really what we all are looking for. As long as it doesn't take AWAY from your career, personal and professional development this is good. Best thing for your mindset is knowing you COULD meet another woman if this one didn't work out. I also had a list of Deal Breakers that would rule out LTR's. See I didn't feel FOMO on the dating scene anymore before going into a committed relationship. And that was important I came to find out....