"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

********..the saga continues lol

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Sup?Id like to know how yall would translate this ********. Its something that happened to me in my..well on my way to becoming a DJ and understanding the female brain lol and I know I made some mistakes, just looking for a translation though. wanna know if im right on the track with my guesses ;-)


(Girl shows really high interest level, dropping hints she wanted to have me as a b/f even once said it when I didnt want 2 yet and then I ask her what wassup with the 2 of us (BIIIG mistake I know lol but thats all in the past, still its my favorite ******** conversation))

Her: "No I dont want a relationship from you. I cant help it I just think youre sooo hot, but I just dont have a crush on you. And..u never said u wanted a relationship"

Me: "So you never wanted to hook up?"

Her:" Yes I did..but then..I just realized I didnt."

Me: "When did u realize that? cause last night u still said u wanted to be with me every night from now on and showed me around in your house cause u said I was gonna be there a lot in future the next morning..besides u had said u wanted it to become something serious before, dindt u?

Her: "I dunno when..I just did..and..I wouldnt have minded to spend every night with you...but u cant really use the "Iwant it to become somethign serious" part as an argument..cause..we have said so many things we didnt really mean before.."

Me: "Maybe u should just give ur feelings a little time to grow, cause my feelings for you aint that strong yet either, with me they usually take some time to develop and grow stronger, but Id like to give it a shot"

Her: "Yeah..its the same with me, but I dont wanna have a b/f if I dont have a crush on him..u understand?"

Me: "Aight fine. So lets just stop this whole thing and cut contact. If u dont have a crush you cant help it, but I dont need u as a friend either"

Her (really sad and stuff): "Ok..if thats what u have to do..sorry for hurting your feelings. I really didnt mean to....I dunno......maybe in a few days or weeks Ill think: damn I really shouldnt have let this guy go away..I shoulda hooked up with him, but I dont wanna give you any hope :/"

less than 24 hours later:

Her: "I cried the whole night through, cause you just mean soooo much to me"

Me: "Well sorry but I dont get you. U say im reaaaaly hot and I mean soooo much to you, but you dont have a crush on me. How about takin a lil break and then well just start dating again and if u r feelings become stronger well hook up and if not well just let it be?"

Her: "Lets just say...well start over again and see what happens ok?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
You: Are you attracted to me?
Her: Blah blah blah... No.

Low IL, masked with lots of flufftalk so she doesn't feel so bad.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
You're Mr. Right-NOW.

She's keeping her options open... Wants to be with you, but wants it ok if she meets some one better...

No offense, but it's a classic flake move...She's a flake...
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Yep. Sounds like a flake.

Have to say you handled it well though Madgame - total control. :)

The key part seems to me to be:

'maybe in a few days or weeks Ill think: damn I really shouldnt have let this guy go away..I shoulda hooked up with him, but I dont wanna give you any hope :/"

This sounds to me like she wants YOU to hang around waiting while SHE makes her mind up if she likes you or not, and when she found out you weren't prepared to do that, it blew her circuitry somewhat.
 
Top