Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The sad truth about the dating game

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the 5 things that determine a man's status in the dating game. Also note that my perspective can be completely different than yours. For example, I am a black male that grew up upper middle class in the south, so my views on the dating game may be different than Juan that grew up in Phoenix, Arizona.

1.). Race. Being white gives you access to a larger pool of girls than other races. In addition, it is easier for you to date outside your race than the other races. The race that has it the worse is a whole another debate itself, but we can all agree the white man has it well in the dating game.

2). Looks. If you are good looking then you can literally get away with anything. The only limitations to looks are race in imho.

3). Social Circle. This will give you the best access to available single women. Furthermore, your social group can even talk you up to potential women too. If you aren't in a good social circle then you are limited to **** like Tinder and random encounters which is the worst.

4). Location. If you don't have a great Social Circle then you better be in a big city with a large quantity of single women. If not then you are literally limited to Tinder and random encounters which sucks ass.

5). Money. When all else fails, just show off how much money you have and hope some gold digger takes a bite. Money meaning you can afford to show off a Porsche or something. If you're one of those Dave Ramsey saving dudes then this doesn't apply. Girls don't give a flying **** about your Roth IRA or stocks.

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly I agree with most of this. Outside the money part. You really need F YOU money for it to make a difference. I make really good money, but not enough to turn heads.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. True But If you're a guy in shape, and tight game you can get pass this

2. agree but once again race doesn't matter if you look good women will still wanna swallow you

3. THIS NEEDS OT BE NUMBER 1, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE SITE NOT ENOUGH GUYS PRACTICE THIS. IT'S DIFFICULT BUT IF GUYS GOT THIS HANDLED 90% OF GUYS WOULDN'T POST HERE. HAVING A SOCIAL CIRCLE IS LIKE FISHING IN A POND WITH FISH THAT ARE BITING

4. AGREED

5.LMFAOOO. YOU NEED MONEY TO DATE PERIOD. IF YOU'RE BROKE HOW ARE YOU GONNA GO ON A DATE OR MUCH LESS PAY FOR ONE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH TO PULL WE HEAR OUTLIER STORIES ALL THE TIME OF "HOBOSEXUALS" WHO PULL HOT TAIL AND HAVE WOMEN PAY FOR THEM. This is one of the biggest

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shallow chicks, see these things as priorities.

Raise your standards.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#3 needs to be stressed more. No one talks about it anywhere else on the Internet really so it deserves to be placed into a higher priority on here.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Race, nothing to do with Looks, Social Circle, Location or Money.

If you have use for them, they will find you.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find it sad means you don't Master your 5 truths and let it guide you.

A DJ acknowledges the Truth but he plays on it at his will!

I'll comment your 5 points and give you mine

1) Race:

Race there is one race and it's:

The human race..

Truth we come in different shape or size.

If we use the "colour" to define your race... sure, your colour might advantage you in certain settings (white girls only going for a black guy, etc..). Now we know your race/colour might impact your chances.

Now, we are going at: How do you far in contrast to your own race and gender?

If you are above good

If you are under the same race man than race, is really not à critical factor... you need to Look at more.

2) Looks: Yes, look is extremely important because it portrays how you view yourself and it's The first thing people will notice

You don't want to look perfect, you want to look approachable.

What I mean by look perfect? The inside is just as important as the outside.

Right now i could have my 10 000$ tuxedo, silk tie, flashing black classy shoes, etc. but if my eyes are dead... if my body frame is weak, my backbend, not smiling, uneven shaved, teeth destroyed, uncared hair etc..

I can tell you the 10 000$ in the look department will have no impact. Cause my body will show, my behaviour will show.. a lack of good psychological health.

So you want to Look good, like you take care of yourself seriously and know it matters but you also have to build your inner look... what your state of mind will tell people... you might have issues but you can't let it take it down... so look like you are in control (body frame)

The limitations of look are: no taking care of it, not managing it well, and letting your inner **** spill outside of your mind into physical shape.

3) Social circles: Are key into the business/family/friends dating life... it is said someone healthy will have a lot of friends or easy time to meet people

But have people of value around you... it is said you are the sum of the 5 closest friends.

People will judge you on your social circles too... especially the lower quality and the higher quality... lower quality will say "you don't belong above us"...... the higher quality will say, ""are you surrounded by people like us"

Take care of those who add something in your life... positive.

This should be number 1... your social circle will impact how you think, behave,look, frame, access to resources, access to single girls, drive you (or demote, etc)

It's possible to be a lone Wolf and build circles but you need to make efforts to maintain them.

4) Location is also important but it's more than the city or geographical

Its social.... are you lower,mid,high class, etc...

It's economical... What's your income

Its by blood... where your family was raised

Location means anything but it means where you are "right" now and what's accessible "naturally".... so you want to move within the location that suits YOU and your need for dating, business,family, work.

Example: why all the rich family are in the same neighborhood? Why all the rich kids are going to the same school? Why the rich kids all know each other?

Why all the people with a certain income are in X area?

Why all the hot girls are at this activity?

Location defines your frame of action and growth

5) Money is irrelevant for dating.. Only those without money say its à dating factor.

Money can play her emotions, it can't make her say: i want you or love you

Here's what money will do for you: it will allow you to live and it will give you FREEDOM that can be invested back in dating opportunities. Actually, the girl you put the less money into are the ones who will stick around longer cause they want your EMOTIONS

Here's my 5 truths:

1. Frame
2. Health
3. Location
4. Social circles
5. Status

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is useeeeelessssssssssssss, my nephew was broke All his Life and fvcked more women You could imagine

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are definitely a few daynes out there that go for money. I use to hang out with a couple gold digger chicks and got the inside scoop. Soon as they would mention a new guy.. First thing you heard was how much he makes and all the toys he has. I got the impression that was numero uno for these two friends. I think some women go for fat wallets while some dudes go for fat asses.. It’s just the game we play :D

I agree on looking good. When I have a date scheduled or I’m spending time with a gal.. I clean up well from head to toe and make sure everything is on point. At work I usually dress down and don’t pay any attention to detail. I prefer to be unattractive to keep a low profile and stay out of the cat drama :cool:

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Attitude. A truly successful man is willing to persist and outwork the competition and maximize his assets. He never blames his race, or looks, or the competition. He never complains that life is unfair. He holds himself ACCOUNTABLE and therefore places little value or regard for others' expectations.

7. Failure. DJs are made by failing. A high valued man knows that he has to sift through a LOT of dirt in order to get a few ounces of gold. He continually gets rejected and flaked on but he never gives up because he has an unflappable belief of self-confidence.
This x10,000,000.

Also race is only a factor if you aren't attractive.
Zayn Malik from one direction would still pull white girls if he wasn't famous because he is hot, works out and always has cool hair.

The rock if he still had his looks without being famous would have no issue pulling white girls.

Mike Chen the Asian bodybuilder from YouTube has no problem pulling white girls I'm sure..
Lesson here is get fit.

Its few towns in the USA you can't become a regular at a bar and meet women.. So the location one is BS as well..

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I see a lot of race doesn't matter replies and I like the input, but I have to disagree. The women I have been around with most of my life would pass on Cam Newton based off the fact he's black. You can say race does not matter, but all that matters is what the girl thinks at the end of the day. Yes, these guys can still pull white girls but they are still severely limited by the quantity of white girls they can attract due to their race.

2. Attitude and Failure are defenses not offenses. These will help you retain and quickly filter women, but not net you women. Why? Women don't give two flying ***** about you if they aren't initially attracted to you. I don't care if you can talk a man in to liking men, you will just be another Quasimodo to her unless she is attracted to you.

3. I agree, my third post should be number 1 because this can negate the first two. If you are in a great social circle then you won't notice that your looks, race, or game is a factor. You only notice these things when you are gaming without one!

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this guy has been whining about race forever but has done nothing to change his life. Are you out of your small town yet? Have you bettered your career situation?

Yet this is the same dude who claims to have regularly hooked up with cute white girls in college, something isn't adding up. You're worse than @skinnyguy when it comes to this because all you have done is whined, whined, and whined some more.

Dude, just give up.

Find a non-sexual hobby, you're not going to succeed, ever.

You lack the testosterone, will power, and demeanor to make it. I can already see everyone running from you after talking to you for more than a couple of minutes because it is that much of a drag to even listen to you.

The fact is you have nothing to offer to a good looking woman, you're just the typical spineless nice guy blaming all of his problems on race.

Do yourself and everyone a favor, find a non-sexual hobby and stop posting here. Maybe collect action figures or become an avid videogame player or something, you'll be happier that way man. You just don't have what it takes to succeed at the game, you're done, you're weak, and you'll fail miserable.

Your makeup is too weak and fragile to handle the difficulties that come with chasing hot girls, just give up man.
Dude I thought the mods banned your ass! Get out of my topic please! You are as of right now blocked, so responding to me is pointless.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sense of humor...most guys are too uptight and busy working on bullsh!t image. They fail to see situations and opportunities.

Come off it.o_O

Relaxing and having fun, will get you to places, you never thought you'd go. And you'll be a joy to those around you.

(this is directly connected to 'frame')

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I thought the mods banned your ass! Get out of my topic please! You are as of right now blocked, so responding to me is pointless.
He should have been banned a long ago. His personal attacks appear in every one of his posts