"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The sad state of jester

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
thanks guys, my mind is straight now.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Don't be a commie and relax. You aren't thinking straight. Have a beer or some ganja, play dominoes with some friends, go to sleep, workout, whatever. Just clear your mind about sh*t. You're overwhelming yourself.
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
You Pvssy...

K, with that said, lets get started :)! Jester, baby, whats up?! Been a while, I know. Your in luck, I was almost killed on saturday, and I've had a pretty clear outlook on things ever since.

Jester likes girl, she likes Jester. She lives far away, but is worth the drive, even as trecherous as it is.

Love is a mother****er, my friend, a mother****er to the bone.

Now then, Jester, this is just a girl, even as perfect for you as she seems. If you really tried, I'm sure you could find another one thats just as <everything>, but more accesable. But sometimes, life just doesn't work that way.

You are making a lot of sacrifices. But I ASSURE you, when you see her [after being away for a long time] you'll feel it man, that warm fuzzy feeling you cant quite explain. And I'll attest to it, man, IT IS WORTH IT.

However... its NOT worth throwing your life back home away. Don't pity yourself, go out with teh guys, even the girls. Explain to your girl that your not built that way, and seing other ppl is the healthy thing to do [and it is]. I hope this made sense, I'm really hungyr, bye.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
the sad state of jester? what kind of bullsh1t is that man, youve got a car, you got a ****ing license, you ARE going to go to college next year and actually have something of a bright future UNLIKE BILLIONS across the globe. And youre *****ing about your girlfriend being 3 hours away? what is your major malfunction dumbass.

LIfe is hard sometimes bro, but you have it easier than most of the WORLD, so whining about not being able to see your girlfriend all the time is really really trivial. How about instead of *****ing how you cant see her, why dont you go apply for some more scholarships so you might actually be able to afford to go her college? Or how about you do something productive, do your friggin homework, write some essays you will no doubt need next year in college, get another job or even just go make some friends. Go read a book, i know you havent done that in a long ass time, better yet go surfing u fag, even if you have to go yourself just go. *****ing does nothing, no one can help you but yourself, so grow your little balls back so you can GRIN AND BARE it like a MAN would.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
jester dear do you have multiple personalities ???

hahaha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top