Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Sad Reality

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you older Juans or those with kids, I'm sure you could relate to this article:

Suspicious minds make being a man no longer child's play

If every man has to explain himself when he is with children, if he has to have a police check to volunteer his time, if he has to deal with suspicious looks because he has taken his niece to the park, if his daughter's friends aren't allowed to sleep over, then we have become a society that is prepared to sacrifice some trust for its vigilance.
One would feel sorry for the children, to be denied innocent experience with adults. These days we're raising a generation of cold, emotionless children.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, sadly because of the mistakes of a few fathers who have molested children or even their own daughters, other males must also be held under suspicious eyes.

Indeed if you spend too much time with children or even your own children people may suspect you as a pedophile. Did you know there are fathers who photograph their children nude and say that because they are nudists they can do such a thing?

I notice if anyone ever looks at a kid especially a young girl for a second too long automatically they will be accused of being a pedo and I don't blame them, I blame those real pedos out there who have caused all this.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another byproduct of the constant demonization of anything masculine for the past 50 years. I have a 10 y.o. daughter I'd give my life for without a thought and I'M the one under suspicion for no other reason than I was born male.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad reality is that the author who wrote this article might be your average feminized joe.

Without seeing what the author looks like, how he talks and how he interacts with people/kids I cannot pass judgement or my prejudice regarding his claim that he is an unfair target. Majority of pedo's (or those that precieve to be) tend to be reclusive, anti-social, overweight, relate more with kids then adults, and essentially a sad looking human being. Michael Jackson is the ultimate poster boy.

I hardly if ever heard or seen any positive masculine men being accused of being pedo's, because normally the shoe doesn't fit for a reason. I don't have any kids so I can't speak for myself but I don't have any desire to pick up and cuddle with a strange boy/girl (unlike the author). Personally I find kids to be annoying and I am still perplexed whenever I see a female gushing over a precieved "cute" stranger's baby/kid.