Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Roosh V method

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't.

What was his early book called that tells each story of him getting with a bunch of different girls? That was good. His early articles can be very good too.

His later stuff is unrelatable. Not necessarily bad, but less relatable (can understand and somewhat agree with the criticism he seems to be getting). Also think he became a bit attention whorish doing stuff like that planned rally to trigger all the feminists and get on the world news.
Definitely give Game a read. I guarantee you'll love it if you liked Bang.

That's probably 30 Bangs. I haven't read that one though.

Yeah and f mainstream media lol. They not only destroyed Roosh, but RSD as well. Thank God their stuff is on torrent

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
I skimmed through a bit of Day Bang. It is just absolutely ridiculous. If you want to know why PUA has sunk into the abyss, along with 8 track tapes, betamax, and the horse and buggy (no offense to the Amish), just skim the table of contents and then skim any chapter lightly, and you will know.

He takes something exceptionally simple and makes it 1,000x more complex than it needs to be.

My recommendation: read and follow through the so suave DJ Bootcamp. It is much simpler, much more pro-active, and given it's simplicity and emphasis on concrete, achievable goals, you are much more likely to see it through to completion.

I'm also going to save some of you weeks, months or years of your time. Day Game by it's nature, is outrageously time consuming. Even in a big, or even the biggest metro areas, it can take HOURS to find just a few women who you can realistically talk to in order to get a date.

If you are approximately average in appearance and/or SMV in general, FORGET IT. Don't even bother. I can't tell you how many dozens of PUA's I've seen waste entire days and weekends with absolutely nothing to show for it, not even a single number.

Take a look at this forum: there is not a single forum member who is having even minimal success with day game. Case closed.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed through a bit of Day Bang. It is just absolutely ridiculous. If you want to know why PUA has sunk into the abyss, along with 8 track tapes, betamax, and the horse and buggy (no offense to the Amish), just skim the table of contents and then skim any chapter lightly, and you will know.

He takes something exceptionally simple and makes it 1,000x more complex than it needs to be.

My recommendation: read and follow through the so suave DJ Bootcamp. It is much simpler, much more pro-active, and given it's simplicity and emphasis on concrete, achievable goals, you are much more likely to see it through to completion.

I'm also going to save some of you weeks, months or years of your time. Day Game by it's nature, is outrageously time consuming. Even in a big, or even the biggest metro areas, it can take HOURS to find just a few women who you can realistically talk to in order to get a date.

If you are approximately average in appearance and/or SMV in general, FORGET IT. Don't even bother. I can't tell you how many dozens of PUA's I've seen waste entire days and weekends with absolutely nothing to show for it, not even a single number.

Take a look at this forum: there is not a single forum member who is having even minimal success with day game. Case closed.
With what I have read about what some of the fourm members here know about approaching and putting in work to learn an art that comes as no suprise, if you are willing to learn something like a college degree and learn not just the techniques of pua and the surrounding subjects learning to read body language, nlp etc etc and actually have some muscle on your frame then you best just stick to hoping some women in her 30s decides you would be good to settle down with, I personally have the motivation to learn and put in the time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With what I have read about what some of the fourm members here know about approaching and putting in work to learn an art that comes as no suprise, if you are willing to learn something like a college degree and learn not just the techniques of pua and the surrounding subjects learning to read body language, nlp etc etc and actually have some muscle on your frame then you best just stick to hoping some women in her 30s decides you would be good to settle down with, I personally have the motivation to learn and put in the time.
Yeah... I really don't get the hate on PUA. Imo Roosh V is legit. He's gonna propel me through my success with women in college honestly.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
What's to 'learn'?! Walk up to girl, make small talk - ask her out! lol
It's offensive to put 'learn' and 'game' in the same sentence tbh
No game book is able to teach you anything to give you an edge in terms of attraction/seduction. You can read every game book but you are still no 'better' at 'game' than a random guy from the street. You have no secret/effective knowledge that he doesn't. No magic lines that 'seduce' a girl. He also knows to say 'hi', ask her name etc, and then make a move to see if she's into him or not.
It's a bit like a book teaching you how to pass any job interview - but the book says ''Shake the interviewers hand and smile!! Learn how to do that. Also learn to wear your smartest clothes''

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's to 'learn'?! Walk up to girl, make small talk - ask her out! lol
It's offensive to put 'learn' and 'game' in the same sentence tbh
No game book is able to teach you anything to give you an edge in terms of attraction/seduction. You can read every game book but you are still no 'better' at 'game' than a random guy from the street. You have no secret/effective knowledge that he doesn't. No magic lines that 'seduce' a girl. He also knows to say 'hi', ask her name etc, and then make a move to see if she's into him or not.
It's a bit like a book teaching you how to pass any job interview - but the book says ''Shake the interviewers hand and smile!! Learn how to do that. Also learn to wear your smartest clothes''
I'd say there are still things you can f*ck up though... To give you an example, not texting for logistics. Sending a girl all kinds of needy texts kills Attraction. But it's not common sense to not do that, y'know

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
It's all pseudo-intellectual bull**** which gives low SMV guys an excuse for why they didn't get laid: "I havent' finish reading 30 bang, bro! My harem of 10's is right around the corner! Just let me get to page 895!"

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all pseudo-intellectual bull**** which gives low SMV guys an excuse for why they didn't get laid: "I havent' finish reading 30 bang, bro! My harem of 10's is right around the corner! Just let me get to page 895!"
Roosh specifically says you need to maximize your looks, raise your SMV, and do approaches or social circle. He also says it's a Number's Game. If you don't do these, he says you will definitely not succeed. All of these are 100% true.

Read Game. You might like it more than Day Bang.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Roosh specifically says you need to maximize your looks, raise your SMV, and do approaches or social circle. He also says it's a Number's Game. If you don't do these, he says you will definitely not succeed. All of these are 100% true.

Read Game. You might like it more than Day Bang.
I don't care what he says. He's a clown.

BTW, he's renounced all of pickup. He's a man of God now. Or so he says. 50/50 it's just a new scam he's running. Sociopaths have a tough time changing their ways. I'd like to believe him but he saw that PUA was a sinking ship and there's a distinct possibility that he's washing his hands of it and trying to become an actual "goofru."

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what he says. He's a clown.

BTW, he's renounced all of pickup. He's a man of God now. Or so he says. 50/50 it's just a new scam he's running. Sociopaths have a tough time changing their ways. I'd like to believe him but he saw that PUA was a sinking ship and there's a distinct possibility that he's washing his hands of it and trying to become an actual "goofru."
Yeah pickup isn't really a sustainable long term strategy. Luckily I only need it for 15-20 years to bang as much as I can lol.

Do you dislike all PUA or just Roosh specifically?

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah pickup isn't really a sustainable long term strategy. Luckily I only need it for 15-20 years to bang as much as I can lol.

Do you dislike all PUA or just Roosh specifically?
I dislike anything and everything which is not in accordance with the plans of God. I love and honor anyone, anything and everything which is holy and good and which honors the natural plans of the Almighty.

Roosh is an attention mongering ***** who has no investment in anything aside from his own self aggrandizement. I care not one way or the other about him, I only speak the truth about him.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is not for everyone, it’s an art, a skill and it encompasses a wide range of methods all put together to work in synergy and when you have a halfway decent face and you have muscle on your frame and know who to dress well, have a life a woman wants to be a part of you can truely enjoy the fruits of beautiful woman and what they can add to your life... it will not be learnt over night and in no way can the average joe expect to get results without putting in extensive time learning the skills and reading and studying and then going in the field and practicing till it flows like a face paced yet peaceful river.

Nothing in life worth while is free and easy

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is not for everyone, it’s an art, a skill and it encompasses a wide range of methods all put together to work in synergy and when you have a halfway decent face and you have muscle on your frame and know who to dress well, have a life a woman wants to be a part of you can truely enjoy the fruits of beautiful woman and what they can add to your life... it will not be learnt over night and in no way can the average joe expect to get results without putting in extensive time learning the skills and reading and studying and then going in the field and practicing till it flows like a face paced yet peaceful river.

Nothing in life worth while is free and easy
Couldn't have put it better myself

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh never produced any evidence of even a single lay, yet he is worshiped as a pua "guru." There be some fools up in here.
This 100%, watched few of his vids, dude just comes off as super creepy.

Never understood the fascination with him.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 100%, watched few of his vids, dude just comes off as super creepy.

Never understood the fascination with him.
He's a good writer and has some really good Game breakdowns. I like how blunt he is with the truth behind interactions with women