Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Roosh V method

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have got the audio book Game by Roosh V and am ordering day bang from a website.
Who had read his books and like his methods?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have got the audio book Game by Roosh V and am ordering day bang from a website.
Who had read his books and like his methods?
I read his book, paperback. It's good, quick read cause Roosh is not a scholar. Older books are more stilted or tedious due to the vernacular and I believe college/university was much harder in the old days (pre-1980s). Was I improved by the book, learn anything new? yes. Do I think about what Roosh wrote when I'm out in the field or around women with intent to strike up a conversation? no, not like I should cause he tries to tell you how to tell if a woman is single or not or open to approach or not by her body language or how she's walking/moving (for instance, if she looks "lost" - she's not really on the "move" anywhere and of course is alone). He talks about using "In my country" or "Where I come from..." to compare/contrast and move the conversation. You can ask simple questions to open, to get the ball rollin.

Having read "Game," I have a reference in my brain for future dealing with "new" women or encounters. Women I already know or long-term relationship advice is a bit lacking. He speaks of pre-minute attraction, and if you have that or not, if you do, you have about a minute to attract her/keep her attention, if not 20 seconds maybe less. It's kinda like Ross Jeffries' "He who hesitates, masturbates." Bouncing to different venues is for multiple "dates" in one day expounded on, each venue change getting more secluded and of course, touching and where and how much and when to start over and when to call it off, how to persist, escalating with each venue change (about 3) before either going back to her place or yours same day (ideal). Knowing if she'll commit to a future date based upon how she reacts and how she is responding.

It's a lot of fooking work and you're sacrificing your time throughout the week, which mostly only young people have with less responsibility.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Roosh's entire schtick was to traverse the third world in search of easy pu ssy.

The premise was to leverage a 1st world income to compensate for his below average looks in countries where people lived in mud huts or were living on a slice of bread a day because of communism.

None of this applies for men in the 1st world. Women make more money than men.

None of it even applies even in the 3rd world anymore. Women can use social media apps to milk multiple sugar daddies all over the planet. All she has to do is lie about how much she loves some old codger in the UK or Iowa, and maybe flash her tits once a year to keep the shekels rolling in.

The entire premise of PUA is spam approaching. This model is not sustainable for any sane person.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh's entire schtick was to traverse the third world in search of easy pu ssy.

The premise was to leverage a 1st world income to compensate for his below average looks in countries where people lived in mud huts or were living on a slice of bread a day because of communism.

None of it even applies even in the 3rd world anymore. Women can use social media apps to milk multiple sugar daddies all over the planet. All she has to do is lie about how much she loves some old codger in the UK or Iowa, and maybe flash her tits once a year to keep the shekels rolling in.

The entire premise of PUA is spam approaching. This model is not sustainable for any sane person.
In game he correlates income and the situation in a specific country with the type of game, but even says something similar about the third world and the internet.. but I don’t plan on banging any third world chimps,
His day game strategy seems good has anyone implemented that exact strategy? With results and over a period of time

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that to be true - yet. I do think it is heading in that direction though.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Game. Such a good book. Roosh V is honestly one of my favorites. Great breakdown of how to run game.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I liked it in a way (I like the way roosh writes) although when you break it all down, it's yet another PUA book that is essentially teaching you something that doesn't need to be taught? I read the book thinking ''Cool, but what if the girls you open aren't attracted to you? There's really nothing in the book in terms of 'attraction building'. I feel like I haven't really 'learnt' anything! - especially anything I can actively put into practice to shift the odds in my favour''

It's essentially approach girl indirectly. Elderly opener or asking where the pet store is. Small talk (what he calls 'galnuc' - guessing where she's from, asking her age, her name etc. Not exactly ground breaking. That's what every random guy on the street would also do if he had the balls to approach her) and then make your move in some way (number/insta date etc)

Now, for what it's worth, I don't really believe that 'attraction material' etc exists anymore (after having made thousands of approaches I believe 'game' is about banging yes girls and nobody can bang 'no girls'. Mark Manson theory, basically. And she's basicalyl decided which camp she's in before you've finished your opening word)

HOWEVER, if you're gonna charge people for a book on pickup, you need too at least give the impression that you're teaching them something that can shift the odds in their favour! lol. Even if you're lying to them and yourself :)

Even the super cringey mysterymethod at least does that. Does it work? No. (not even for him if you've watched his infieilds!) But at least he tries (things like DHV routines, negs, magic tricks bla bla bla to 'build attraction')

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet he's driving thousand of miles through America because he can't find a wife?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Yet he's driving thousand of miles through America because he can't find a wife?
I'm of the opinion he only ever really got laid due to gaming in Eastern Europe/South East Asia in ideal locations a few years back when it was even easier and less people had cottoned on to this cheat code lol. He's certainly not some expert womaniser! In fact, I can't think of many PUA's who i'd consider are better at getting laid than any average guy on the street, to be quite honest (some have high lay counts due to approaching girls for 8 hours per day as their JOB and thus of course stumble on receptive girls eventually, and some are just using good looks in good 'party' destinations with girls who are looking to get banged)

Having said that I don't actually mind Roosh - especially before he swallowed the God pill and went completely nuts. He did speak quite a lot of sense in terms of 'game' in my view.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked it in a way (I like the way roosh writes) although when you break it all down, it's yet another PUA book that is essentially teaching you something that doesn't need to be taught? I read the book thinking ''Cool, but what if the girls you open aren't attracted to you? There's really nothing in the book in terms of 'attraction building'. I feel like I haven't really 'learnt' anything! - especially anything I can actively put into practice to shift the odds in my favour''

It's essentially approach girl indirectly. Elderly opener or asking where the pet store is. Small talk (what he calls 'galnuc' - guessing where she's from, asking her age, her name etc. Not exactly ground breaking. That's what every random guy on the street would also do if he had the balls to approach her) and then make your move in some way (number/insta date etc)

Now, for what it's worth, I don't really believe that 'attraction material' etc exists anymore (after having made thousands of approaches I believe 'game' is about banging yes girls and nobody can bang 'no girls'. Mark Manson theory, basically. And she's basicalyl decided which camp she's in before you've finished your opening word)

HOWEVER, if you're gonna charge people for a book on pickup, you need too at least give the impression that you're teaching them something that can shift the odds in their favour! lol. Even if you're lying to them and yourself :)

Even the super cringey mysterymethod at least does that. Does it work? No. (not even for him if you've watched his infieilds!) But at least he tries (things like DHV routines, negs, magic tricks bla bla bla to 'build attraction')
Yeah the way Roosh puts it is that the factors that decide whether a girl will sleep with you or not are sexual Attraction and sexual availability. You have to meet each threshold. Then your game is just you showing off your attractive qualities(hitting Attraction Triggers) and knowing how/when to escalate instead of just taking stabs in the dark. Like you need to touch, throw in a couple teases, and do compliance tests. If she's not sufficiently attracted or available, no Game in this world will help you fvck her.

In Game, he says you can actually do a good bit of being yourself as long as you remember to ramble so the interaction doesn't die.

But if you can't meet her minimum Attraction standards and/or she's not available, there's no game that will help you attract her. It's not a magic pill.

A lot of people push back against the PUA snake oil salesman, but I think Roosh is legit. He tells you you need to lift weights, get muscular/athletic, dress nice, girls are attracted to money and status, and that your looks/her sexual availability matter. A lot of PUAs brush that fact under the rug. After I heard him talk about that, I knew he was legit. Lots of the same stuff discussed in the DJ Bible...

Plus he says to text for logistics, which is the truth. I hate it when PUAs tell you to not do that. Texting her every day is needy. Had to learn that the hard way.

I've played around with other methods, and yeah it is nice to feel like you have something that "shifts the tide in your favor" from a confidence standpoint lol. Even if that's not how it works exactly, it's still nice to have.

So yeah. I'm rambling, but Roosh is one of my favorite PUA gurus.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh never produced any evidence of even a single lay, yet he is worshiped as a pua "guru." There be some fools up in here.
Roosh didn't really do infield.. and the last time a PUA tried to record the girls he fvcked the mainstream media had a field day

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Roosh didn't really do infield.. and the last time a PUA tried to record the girls he fvcked the mainstream media had a field day
It was that black guy who threatened to kill his female assistant lol. Pua's are devils. Wannabe puas are wannabe devils.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was that black guy who threatened to kill his female assistant lol. Pua's are devils. Wannabe puas are wannabe devils.
How are PUAs the devil lol? They're just teaching guys how to get women lol. Of course some of them are sleazy but not all.

That Addy AGame dude was a bit ridiculous if I'm being honest here lol

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
How are PUAs the devil lol? They're just teaching guys how to get women lol. Of course some of them are sleazy but not all.

That Addy AGame dude was a bit ridiculous if I'm being honest here lol
Every single pua is either a sociopath or full on psychopath. Ultimately they're just pussies who prey on highly gullible nerds and incels.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw photos of him aftee seeing this thread. Hes too damn ugly to be a player.
In terms of his book “game” it’s evident that he has beyond a top tier understanding on an effective start to finish method, I would struggle to provide evidence for many women I have slept with other than a few ltr’s which I have photos from. But all in all his method is clearly from trial and error and definitely applicable and plausible

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single pua is either a sociopath or full on psychopath. Ultimately they're just pussies who prey on highly gullible nerds and incels.
What makes you say that?

I'd argue the opposite. Without outside help the "nerds and incels" would never figure it out. They'd think that being nice to women attracts them for the next ten years.

Some PUAs are sleazy and some lie. But I think Roosh is pretty legit.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of his book “game” it’s evident that he has beyond a top tier understanding on an effective start to finish method, I would struggle to provide evidence for many women I have slept with other than a few ltr’s which I have photos from. But all in all his method is clearly from trial and error and definitely applicable and plausible
Right. He covers nearly everything.

He tells you that LMS matters, and that you need to be in the gym. And sexual availability. That's a pretty good test to see if a PUA isn't blowing smoke up your ass lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh V's first book (believe it was called "bang") is perhaps the best primer that there is. He explains simply how the game actually is.

I grew up a monogamist in a certain culture, and I learnt the hard way. Would have benefited from that greatly. It's just basic practical advice about life in our current culture.

Seriously is just how any guy will find the dating scene once they've had over a half-dozen women (surprisingly very few have, and I wouldn't underestimate that).

I recommend that bigtime, but I don't recommend any of his daygame stuff. Look to the London scene for that.
Yeah Bang is really good. I'm using Roosh as my game resource rn.

Have you read Game by him? Excellent read. It's like a more holistic, updated version of Bang.

I'd still use Bang as a resource though cause he doesn't go into nearly as much NightGame detail in Game. But that man wrote a 400 page book and didn't tell a single lie lol.