“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Rise of the Don Juan

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
I think Oxide has unwittingly become a true DJ success story. Too many people come in here looking for an edge, as Hypnotique said, you cant GET an edge that way. Oxide applied, tried, failed, learnt, adjusted and ended in success.

So, all AFC's looking for the magic pill or the 5 simple steps should first read his post, then give it a shot.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
haha not only for AFCs, its a delightful tale of success as well. very motivational dont you agree? :D
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i would agree- extremely motivational. you can tell it's not bullsh!t either, cuz he actually has times when he's failed.

possible addition the the DJ Bible maybe?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
you took the words right outta my mouth mate, definitely bible matierial!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Sart
I think Oxide has unwittingly become a true DJ success story. Too many people come in here looking for an edge, as Hypnotique said, you cant GET an edge that way. Oxide applied, tried, failed, learnt, adjusted and ended in success.

So, all AFC's looking for the magic pill or the 5 simple steps should first read his post, then give it a shot.
Oxide, or Russian Dennis! is a good kid, but he'll never pimp ho's like me! Just kidding man...

Anyways, I know the guy personally (we live in the same state and have hung out several times at clubs and parties) and he's pretty much been confident and the same since I first met him about a year or two ago.
 
Top