Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rise of the Don Juan

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Oxide has unwittingly become a true DJ success story. Too many people come in here looking for an edge, as Hypnotique said, you cant GET an edge that way. Oxide applied, tried, failed, learnt, adjusted and ended in success.

So, all AFC's looking for the magic pill or the 5 simple steps should first read his post, then give it a shot.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha not only for AFCs, its a delightful tale of success as well. very motivational dont you agree? :D

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would agree- extremely motivational. you can tell it's not bullsh!t either, cuz he actually has times when he's failed.

possible addition the the DJ Bible maybe?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you took the words right outta my mouth mate, definitely bible matierial!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sart
I think Oxide has unwittingly become a true DJ success story. Too many people come in here looking for an edge, as Hypnotique said, you cant GET an edge that way. Oxide applied, tried, failed, learnt, adjusted and ended in success.

So, all AFC's looking for the magic pill or the 5 simple steps should first read his post, then give it a shot.
Oxide, or Russian Dennis! is a good kid, but he'll never pimp ho's like me! Just kidding man...

Anyways, I know the guy personally (we live in the same state and have hung out several times at clubs and parties) and he's pretty much been confident and the same since I first met him about a year or two ago.