Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rise Of AFC'ism

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with you?

That is a serious question. What is wrong with you? Obviously there is something that isn't quite right if you are here scouring these pages for helpful tips. But the REAL question at hand here is this - why do you deny who you are?

YOU ARE A MAN.

Those words don't seem to mean anything these days, but there was a time when that 3-letter word still meant something...

Think back to many years ago. Any other period in history is fine. The Dark Ages maybe? Or what about the Imperial Age? It doesn't really matter which period in history you look at, because it all had one thing in common - man was dominant. We were the unquestioned leaders of the human race. We made the great leaps and bounds forward for our species, and most of all, the concept of "dating" was simple.

When you wanted something - you went out and GOT it.

Very simple. There wasn't any "Am I good enough for her" nonsense in those days. You wouldn't find any so-called "nice guys" desperately finding a way to prove themselves to women back then, and if you did - it was strictly a minority. A man was strong, he knew how powerful he was, and he also knew that if he didn't get what he wanted - he would be without it.

So, what happened? What has apparantly doomed the men of this planet into thinking they are second-rate to women? What has transformed the STRONG into pathetic AFC's who ignore their rightful place at the front of humanity?

Ever heard the phrase "Give 'em an inch, and they take the mile"? Well, that is what happened. Equal rights marches led women towards this annoying concept called "feminism" (bla bla bla), resulting in the beginning of the end of man's dominance. I am not saying that women should not have equal rights as men - they are entitled to that but during this whole "episode", men lost more than they bargained for. During this time, men started being TOLD how they should act, think, sound, walk, talk, and treat women. Basically, we were handing over the reigns to all womankind and letting THEM have a go at being the leaders in the dating field.

All of a sudden, we were being TOLD what we could and couldn't do as men. This image of what women "wanted" in a man led us into the dawn of a new breed of spineless, passive, and all around "nice" guy - the AFC.

Luckily for you, you have managed to find this website. You have found one of very few resources that encourage a man to be a REAL MAN and stop taking the back-seat to womankind. You have leant all about the tricks and tactics of the dating game here, that confidence will be your saving grace - and you are in control. In short, you have learnt how to take back the reigns from women.

Ironically, this has been common knowledge among men for countless centuries. Men have ALWAYS exhibited confidence, strength, perseverance, skill, and a horde of other characteristics that made them great. That is, until recent times, when many have been led astray by women, who will only confuse you and leave you lost and alone.

The time has come for you to forsake your Nice-Guy image, and reclaim your rightful place as a real man, like those of centuries ago. Do not be afraid of treading on a few toes (or a few women) in order for you to get what/who you want out of life. The only advantage of the spread of AFC'ism is that YOU shall have less competition - for YOU are the Real Man and thus are the superior, as you should have always been.

When it comes to the pursuit of women, do not forget what you truly are - A REAL MAN!!!

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer post Nine Breaker! Truer words have never been spoken. This deserves to be in the DJ Bible IMO.

The evidence of this is so clear it amazes me. Women through reinforcement of AFC nice guy chumps have themselves on a pedestal. They truly expect that a guy will have them on a pedestal from the start. They think you'll never walk away! That they are a princess and the very best you can do, the only girl you can get! It's crazy!

Walk away from her if she is playing games, lying, or making you wait, or trying to use sex with her to manipulate you into grovelling so she'll be in total control. If she offers her 'friendship' after she knows you have been interested but still let you pursue, reject her offer, that you aren't her friend and to have a nice life. Walk, and don't contact her. Do this and you'll see that they truly do have themselves on a pedestal, and expect you to have them on one too. It'll blow their damn mind!

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There should definitely be more threads like this one.
4½ thumbs up my man.

flashdance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking for people who can relate to this stuff for a long time. Great post! :cool:

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dang, good post

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
makes me wonder haw much more good stuff like this is barried in the middle of thousands and thausands of usless threds.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nine Breaker
YOU ARE A MAN.
yeah, a man without a job ! :(

and a crappy car !

the ladies love me ! :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a line from Fight Club:

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great. Perfect. Exactly what I needed.