"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The rise and fall of a once great man: the tale of my parents

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This story reminds me of my marriage. Once you agree to live apart, it's all over.
Think of it as a chance to score younger women and with impunity.

Biologically you could help whelp a litter babies right up your 80's...exciting times ahead for you !
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
What do you do if you want kids? Prenup and maintain frame?
The desire to have children changes everything. Understand that in one way or another it forever ties you to the woman you had children with. For example, I have no desire to be around my ex-wife, but if I want to be there Christmas morning to see my grandson open his presents, then I will be around my ex-wife.

If you do desire to get married, definitely get a prenup. However, I’ve heard that prenups sometimes do not stand up in court. So do your best to make sure that your wife always works and makes around the same amount of money as you do. If you don’t, you run the risk of getting alimony raped at the end of a long-term marriage.

And yes, always maintain Frame. That, and vetting the h*ll out of the woman that you decide to have children with is probably the best insurance that you have to prevent having to deal with the emotional and financial fall out of divorce.

-Augustus-
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Oh yeah !

This promises to be a great story.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Unfortunately I’ve seen very high end female wage earners completely do down hill when it came to a man.

I remember one who had over ten years of 401K investment, pull 90% of it out in a loan to help a man she was attracted to. Only to have him dump her and go back to his ex and remarry her.

So your notion does not trump biology. Biology trumps everything.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
he travelled the world, his long hair and beard were a hit with the ladies, he was a guy that said "screw it, I'm going to go motorbike through Iran for 6 months". He had a huge social group and his pick of women, and an uncanny ability to make money.

Infern0 Sr had to start thinking about his future, and this was when he started to get serious with Mrs Infern0. Mrs Infern0 was not adventurous, she was a quiet woman with few friends, but she had lived next door to Infern0 Sr since they were kids, and eventually he became besotted by her.

Infern0 Sr was a success, he was wealthy, popular, had everything to look forward to as he approached his 40th birthday. .

Mr. Inferno was a hit with ladies, could have any Sharon Stone look alike he wanted, knew Eric Clapton and had over 200 people at his 40th birthday party. Yet he decides to COMMIT LEGALLY to Mrs. Inferno?

Once you say "Mr. Inferno decided it was time to COMMIT LEGALLY to Mrs. Inferno, ANYTHING after that, I don't want to hear as it doesn't surprise me. She HAS him now. She can do ANYTHING SHE WANTS, and because he COMMITTED LEGALLY, he can't do anything.

Men, remember, once you decide to COMMIT LEGALLY, to SIGN a CONTRACT with a WOMAN, and the STATE GOVERNMENT, it won't matter if you are the top actor in the world and had a net worth of $400,000,000, she LEGALLY has you. Whether you know Eric Clapton or the Beatles, the Law is the Law.

So I won't read the rest because it doesn't matter.

Now if you said: "Mr and Mrs Inferno were boyfriend girlfriend who loved each other but were not married and living separately , THEN it would be a fantastic story. But again, once you say "Mr. Inferno COMMITTED LEGALLY to Mrs Inferno, I don't care if he owns Shanghai, she has him.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Unfortunately I’ve seen very high end female wage earners completely do down hill when it came to a man.

I remember one who had over ten years of 401K investment, pull 90% of it out in a loan to help a man she was attracted to. Only to have him dump her and go back to his ex and remarry her.

So your notion does not trump biology. Biology trumps everything.
The exception is not the norm

Unless you're a liberal...
 
Top