Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The rise and fall of a once great man: the tale of my parents

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This story reminds me of my marriage. Once you agree to live apart, it's all over.
Think of it as a chance to score younger women and with impunity.

Biologically you could help whelp a litter babies right up your 80's...exciting times ahead for you !

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do if you want kids? Prenup and maintain frame?
The desire to have children changes everything. Understand that in one way or another it forever ties you to the woman you had children with. For example, I have no desire to be around my ex-wife, but if I want to be there Christmas morning to see my grandson open his presents, then I will be around my ex-wife.

If you do desire to get married, definitely get a prenup. However, I’ve heard that prenups sometimes do not stand up in court. So do your best to make sure that your wife always works and makes around the same amount of money as you do. If you don’t, you run the risk of getting alimony raped at the end of a long-term marriage.

And yes, always maintain Frame. That, and vetting the h*ll out of the woman that you decide to have children with is probably the best insurance that you have to prevent having to deal with the emotional and financial fall out of divorce.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah !

This promises to be a great story.

R

Ranger

Unfortunately I’ve seen very high end female wage earners completely do down hill when it came to a man.

I remember one who had over ten years of 401K investment, pull 90% of it out in a loan to help a man she was attracted to. Only to have him dump her and go back to his ex and remarry her.

So your notion does not trump biology. Biology trumps everything.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
he travelled the world, his long hair and beard were a hit with the ladies, he was a guy that said "screw it, I'm going to go motorbike through Iran for 6 months". He had a huge social group and his pick of women, and an uncanny ability to make money.

Infern0 Sr had to start thinking about his future, and this was when he started to get serious with Mrs Infern0. Mrs Infern0 was not adventurous, she was a quiet woman with few friends, but she had lived next door to Infern0 Sr since they were kids, and eventually he became besotted by her.

Infern0 Sr was a success, he was wealthy, popular, had everything to look forward to as he approached his 40th birthday. .

Mr. Inferno was a hit with ladies, could have any Sharon Stone look alike he wanted, knew Eric Clapton and had over 200 people at his 40th birthday party. Yet he decides to COMMIT LEGALLY to Mrs. Inferno?

Once you say "Mr. Inferno decided it was time to COMMIT LEGALLY to Mrs. Inferno, ANYTHING after that, I don't want to hear as it doesn't surprise me. She HAS him now. She can do ANYTHING SHE WANTS, and because he COMMITTED LEGALLY, he can't do anything.

Men, remember, once you decide to COMMIT LEGALLY, to SIGN a CONTRACT with a WOMAN, and the STATE GOVERNMENT, it won't matter if you are the top actor in the world and had a net worth of $400,000,000, she LEGALLY has you. Whether you know Eric Clapton or the Beatles, the Law is the Law.

So I won't read the rest because it doesn't matter.

Now if you said: "Mr and Mrs Inferno were boyfriend girlfriend who loved each other but were not married and living separately , THEN it would be a fantastic story. But again, once you say "Mr. Inferno COMMITTED LEGALLY to Mrs Inferno, I don't care if he owns Shanghai, she has him.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately I’ve seen very high end female wage earners completely do down hill when it came to a man.

I remember one who had over ten years of 401K investment, pull 90% of it out in a loan to help a man she was attracted to. Only to have him dump her and go back to his ex and remarry her.

So your notion does not trump biology. Biology trumps everything.
The exception is not the norm

Unless you're a liberal...