The Reminder

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Lol, yeah I figured that's what you meant.

I think some of the perspectives on this board are very black and white, you are either the lover playboy or the suggar daddy supplicator. Guys just need to focus on bringing out the best in themselves, and to embrace their masculinity, which is what I'm doing as well.

Honestly, if you are improving your life, then your life improves. I doubt, that if you are focusing on mental/emotional/physical growth, that financial growth wouldn't just end up being a side effect of that anyway. It doesn't have to be either/or.
True that reset.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Haha, I love that. I have to think about that one.
C'est vrai, mon ami.

I've seen it happen many times (especially among women). But we'll save that for another thread (that is, if I don't get banned). Boo hoo.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you won't get banned. Looks like you're becoming a nice addition to this place.

For now. :trouble:

just kidding.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
lol, you won't get banned. Looks like you're becoming a nice addition to this place.

For now. :trouble:

just kidding.
I was referring to another thread that iqqi and I posted on (the "let's ban wutang" one).

And put away the bat.

I come in peace.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah don't try to get other people banned for crying out loud. I thought you meant just for being a girl.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Iqqi, your error is you're just going by your own uninformed opinion and perceptions. You think some loser guys you meet who acts a certain way around a woman is a quality man while you think guys on here because they engage in "guy" talk are all bitter and unsuccessful with women. You are just seeing things from a superficial and narrow viewpoint. Some of the lowest quality, shadiest people present a great facade. That's what any good con artist does.

The only thing your thread has proved is women will believe in and be attracted to any superficial and upbeat presentation a guy gives. If it looks good and shiny and sounds nice, then it must be good. You also hangout with hood rat girls and you are trying to associate their negative think about men as being the same thing as you find guys doing on here. It's not even close to the same thing.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero2 said:
Uh, whos winning?

Men side or female side with special guest interceptor?
I'd say the lurkers have won.

Its another drama filled attention grabbing (grab the popcorn and beers Ruphus!) iqqi epic.

Iqqi fans will continue to iqqi love while posters she is trying to manipulate into posting how she wants to see things done will continue to post how they want to.

Standard fare iqqi stuff that accomplishes absolutely nothing other than syphoning away precious bandwidth.

Move along, nothing to see.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Iqqi, your error is you're just going by your own uninformed opinion and perceptions. You think some loser guys you meet who acts a certain way around a woman is a quality man while you think guys on here because they engage in "guy" talk are all bitter and unsuccessful with women. You are just seeing things from a superficial and narrow viewpoint. Some of the lowest quality, shadiest people present a great facade. That's what any good con artist does.

The only thing your thread has proved is women will believe in and be attracted to any superficial and upbeat presentation a guy gives. If it looks good and shiny and sounds nice, then it must be good. You also hangout with hood rat girls and you are trying to associate their negative think about men as being the same thing as you find guys doing on here. It's not even close to the same thing.
This is precisely the point I was making earlier. YOU have issues letting go. You hold to your views steadfastly and REFUSE to see anything postive. She tells us that she is going after men of value and you berate her and tell her she is being conned.

Either you know iqqi in person and know the men she hangs with OR you are a bitter man who is jaded to the point of passive hate.

There is something obsessive and trance like in your posts keto. I do not intend to insult or provoke you. This is a mere observation.

Take it as you will.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:

1. My own uninformed opinion? Sorry but... lol. That doesn't even warrant response.

2. When I say I am meeting smart, witty, moral, sexy men, WHY would you disagree just to disagree? You aren't meeting them with me. So how can you just assume I am hallucinating? And exactly what is your point, BTW? That because I am meeting these kind of men, that the men of this board are NOT those kind of men? I don't know. I'm confused at to what you are trying to say.

MY point regarding that, is once I reframed my own mind, and set forth my desires "into the universe" or whatever, that I started to get what I wanted. This would never have happened if I was living in my own head that was filled with man-bashing stereotypes.

3. I also hang out with hood rat girls? :rolleyes: This doesn't warrant response either... but actually I will humour you.

I hang out with ALL KINDS of people. My friends are all over the map. And the particular friend that you seem hung up on is not really a hood rat. She is the daughter of a wealthy pyschologist, and she comes from a big, religious family. She is very intelligent and well spoken. But yes, she does love Tupac. And drug dealing black guys. She is kind of immature that way. <Shrugs> Some people have silly ideas of what is "cool". Its probably because she was so sheltered growing up.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
See it makes sense to me. I think it's an effective statement. It's threatening to their sense of being in control, and that feeling that she is out of control, makes her more attracted.
I literally got an email from a girl I'm seeing early this week telling me she feels "intimidated" by me. Her word.

The email went on to say how much she liked me, etc.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Some of the best ones say "are you mad at me?". Lol.

There's world one, where you follow the matrix and live a dull life and try to do everything right the way the teen romance comedies told you, then there's world two which is life itself and is where the actual fun is. An email like that just confirms which world you're living in.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
1. My own uninformed opinion? Sorry but... lol. That doesn't even warrant response.
You respond you just had no real response.

2. When I say I am meeting smart, witty, moral, sexy men, WHY would you disagree just to disagree? You aren't meeting them with me. So how can you just assume I am hallucinating? And exactly what is your point, BTW? That because I am meeting these kind of men, that the men of this board are NOT those kind of men? I don't know. I'm confused at to what you are trying to say.
Well when I think you are misjudging men on here why wouldn't I realize you are misjudging men you meet too?

MY point regarding that, is once I reframed my own mind, and set forth my desires "into the universe" or whatever, that I started to get what I wanted. This would never have happened if I was living in my own head that was filled with man-bashing stereotypes.
The point is you are in no position ot judge people based on guy talk for what they do or what they are looking for when they are out and about. Just because you are just now realizing you weren't looking for the right things until now, doesn't mean everyone else is making the same mistake.

3. I also hang out with hood rat girls? :rolleyes: This doesn't warrant response either... but actually I will humour you.

I hang out with ALL KINDS of people. My friends are all over the map. And the particular friend that you seem hung up on is not really a hood rat. She is the daughter of a wealthy pyschologist, and she comes from a big, religious family. She is very intelligent and well spoken. But yes, she does love Tupac. And drug dealing black guys. She is kind of immature that way. <Shrugs> Some people have silly ideas of what is "cool". Its probably because she was so sheltered growing up.
Well that makes her more of a hoodrat than if she came from the hood. It's true in her genes. It's kind of like you can take hoodrat out the hood but you can't take hood out of the hoodrat :yawn:.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
Cool. Some of the best ones say "are you mad at me?". Lol.

There's world one, where you follow the matrix and live a dull life and try to do everything right the way the teen romance comedies told you, then there's world two which is life itself and is where the actual fun is. An email like that just confirms which world you're living in.

But the things is women mostly want to be challenged on your interest level in them. It's all about them wondering about how interested you are or aren't in them. Women do not want to be challenged directly or judged on their beliefs or actions.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But the things is women mostly want to be challenged on your interest level in them. It's all about them wondering about how interested you are or aren't in them. Women do not want to be challenged directly or judged on their beliefs or actions.
This is called games, and you are right, immature girls do like them, and seem to need them. But a mature man doesn't have time for those games. It's obvious what you are used to... and says what you are. ;)

I don't see the need to respond to anything you said in your prior post. Its all "straw man" arguments and baseless Keto talk, and pretty rude actually.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually, we do. It's just that MOST guys don't bother because they are afraid of offending us. This is what separates a beta from an alpha. An alpha isn't afraid to ask and he asks because he can.

This is the kind of challenge that catches a woman off guard and makes her appreciate his directness.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
This is called games, and you are right, immature girls do like them, and seem to need them. But a mature man doesn't have time for those games.
The part in bold touches on one of my initial points of this thread. If you are a mature man, and secure with yourself, then you know what to do in a situation where a chick is playing mind games, and is immature.

It doesn't matter what life throws your way, if you know which way YOU are going. You will deal with it according to who you are as a man.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well let me preface this by saying, all of what I'm getting at is from the fun, lighthearted, cf attitude of being chill and just having a good time.

Chicks know you want to bang them... or that you're considering it. That's just a given. If your maculinity is coming out then your sexuality is coming out too, they are both connected.

But that's different from having an actual interest in them as a PERSON. Being a challenging guy is all about getting them to qualify to you so they think you see more in them than JUST their sexual nature, which again, is a given. I mean you probably like ice cream or pepsi or something, you really enjoy it but your life doesn't begin or end on if you don't have it this moment, which is how a DJ should view sex (in my opinion).

So when you are in this lighthearted but still potentially dangerous aura about you, I have experienced that women DO like to be challenged on their beliefs and actions. You put the girl to the test. Challenge her on her beliefs. If she really holds these things dear. Why she would think such a thing when she is obviously wrong. This is how they on one hand, get that chemical rush from qualifying to a guy, and on the other, get the sense that what she says, who she is, could POTENTIALLY prove worthy to the man.

It's a high bar you set for the woman, but you have to let her know she MAY have a chance of actually getting your interest in her as a person, although it's unlikely since you're in such high demand and you've seen it all before and you doubt she's going to show you something new. And all of this is done in a FUN way.

Hope that wasn't too long winded.

Francisco would call this flirting.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Chicks know you want to bang them... or that you're considering it. That's just a given. But that's different from having an actual interest in them as a PERSON. Being a challenging guy is all about getting them to qualify to you so they think you see more in them than JUST their sexual nature, which again, is a given. I mean you probably like ice cream or pepsi or something, you really enjoy it but your life doesn't begin or end on if you don't have it this moment, which is how a DJ should view sex (in my opinion).

Francisco would call this flirting.
Exactly!

FLIRTING can be done in various ways. The more intelligent the flirting, the hotter the guy. The more challenging he is, the more attracted you are to him.

A man who sees through games and cuts through the crap IS A MAN. One who wallows in "all women this...all women that" IS NOT a man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:

Actually, we do. It's just that MOST guys don't bother because they are afraid of offending us. This is what separates a beta from an alpha. An alpha isn't afraid to ask and he asks because he can.

This is the kind of challenge that catches a woman off guard and makes her appreciate his directness.
What I'm saying is a lot of behaviors and actions women take is a test of his interest level. If he gives in to her too much then he's "too" interested. But if he just tells her "no", she will see a challenge and be more attracted/stay attracted. Contrast that with the guy saying to her "you play games". In the latter example she does not want to be challenged directly on her actions and behavior. She wants to be indirectly challenge by him causing her to wonder what his interest level in her is.

Edit: P-H you are talking about challenge in a different light. You are saying boldness and confidence shallenges you. Reset is talking about something else. And iqqi just arguing because she feels threatened like she alsways does. I can see what you all are saying but we are talking about different things.