Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reminder

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
WHY on god's green Earth, would that be threatening? :confused:
See it makes sense to me. I think it's an effective statement. It's threatening to their sense of being in control, and that feeling that she is out of control, makes her more attracted.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Dating is supposed to be fun. Not ADVERSIAL. It isn't war.

You act like dating is not also competitive and that it's all men's fault and men's responsibilty to make it fun. You think women should just do and be however they want and men should just accept it and be happy with it, pretend everything is great and provided and endles supply of fun and laughs to women.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
See it makes sense to me. I think it's an effective statement. It's threatening to their sense of being in control, and that feeling that she is out of control, makes her more attracted.

Just go over to LS or anywhere in ear shot of women and say an innocuous natural and normal male belief and just see if women don't get threatened and their fangs and claws don't come out lol.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
iqqi, your audience that this thread is directed towards is a handful. Realize that most of the guys who post/lurk here don't need this "reminder" because they have never taken it to the extreme of "attempting to rationalize an irrational behavior". In rare cases that they have gone that far, they're told about it.

Instead of posting a thread, perhaps you should have PM'ed this information to the posters who need to be told this the most (you know who I'm talking about).

Anyway, I suggest you let this thread die out because you're starting to look like that annoying old aunt who is overly critical and a know-it-all.
Old aunt, gargoyle... whatever. Sticks and stones really.

Thanks for the suggestion, I realize you are just looking out, but I can handle it. I am not a big fan of PM's, and I don't have time to go back and forth with the audience this was intended for. The audience was the MM forum. It would be wack to PM everyone.

With a thread, ppl can click and read if they want, and they could choose not to as well. I am all for open discussion.

Anyways, it was either this thread, or a spoof thread. Who was here for the Plights of Everything Under the Sun threads, a few nights ago? Lol.

The Myth of the Good Little Kitten. Anyone interested?
:D

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.
iqqi, this is how I interpreted what Rollo said...

It is threatening in that MOST men aren't aware of their value to women, so a woman is caught off guard when she meets a man that is aware - she takes a step back and thinks to herself, "hmm...here's something new." Now this isn't a "threat" in that she wants to retreat and raise the white flag...no, it's more of a challenge, her interest is piqued because she wants to know what makes him so sure, so bold (which is where the "simultaneously attractive" part comes in).

A man is attractive when he can challenge you. If a man walks around unsure of himself, self-doubting and clueless as to his effect on women, this makes him a person of lower value (especially to women who get hit on frequently). He is nothing but ORDINARY.

If two women are with a group of men and all of them (save for one) are fawning over the women, the one that is sure of himself (and aware of his worth) will stand out - THIS is the one that the two women will naturally find attractive. He is both threatening (an affront to her feminine beauty because he is so unassuming and chill) and attractive (you want him because he is challenging you, because he is not the typical male showering you with BS attention).

Does that make sense?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
The Myth of the Good Little Kitten. Anyone interested?
:D
We've already done The myth of the Quality Woman, same thing really.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You act like dating is not also competitive and that it's all men's fault and men's responsibilty to make it fun. You think women should just do and be however they want and men should just accept it and be happy with it, pretend everything is great and provided and endles supply of fun and laughs to women.
Guess what. Women have dating issues too. It isn't You vs Them.

If anything, it is you vs Tom, D!ck, and Harry. And it really isn't that serious, either.

The only person's happiness you are responsible for, is yourself. And my friend, you just don't seem too happy these days, regarding women and dating! You can't keep blaming women, IF you want a different result.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
We've already done The myth of the Quality Woman, same thing really.
I KNOW. That is my point. Some of these threads are starting to make Wutangfinancial's threads look like meaningful material! How many times can we beat the same dead horse? The point is, you seem so upset and unhappy with women, you keep coming up with excuses for your own failures... aka "myths".

Myth of the quality woman. Myth of the single woman. (Insane). Myth of the women who says thank you and please. Myth of the woman who doesn't branch swing. Myth myth myth. Myth of the good relationship. Myth of the happy married man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
WHY on god's green Earth, would that be threatening? :confused:

OH! Yes, because then We Women couldn't manipulate and lead astray the poor man victim as easily. Which of course is Our plan. We like Our prey supplicating and clueless, I forgot. :rolleyes:
Actually it would mean that a woman wouldn't be able to get by on just her looks or the attention she'd give a guy. A man with value can get that from any woman but it's only the woman of value who would be able to keep his attention. Can you say that many women have experienced having the shoe on the other foot?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
iqqi, this is how I interpreted what Rollo said...

It is threatening in that MOST men aren't aware of their value to women, so a woman is caught off guard when she meets a man that is aware - she takes a step back and thinks to herself, "hmm...here's something new." Now this isn't a "threat" in that she wants to retreat and raise the white flag...no, it's more of a challenge, her interest is piqued because she wants to know what makes him so sure, so bold (which is where the "simultaneously attractive" part comes in).

A man is attractive when he can challenge you. If a man walks around unsure of himself, self-doubting and clueless as to his effect on women, this makes him a person of lower value (especially to women who get hit on frequently). He is nothing but ORDINARY.

If two women are with a group of men and all of them (save for one) are fawning over the women, the one that is sure of himself (and aware of his worth) will stand out - THIS is the one that the two women will naturally find attractive. He is both threatening (an affront to her feminine beauty because he is so unassuming and chill) and attractive (you want him because he is challenging you, because he is not the typical male showering you with BS attention).

Does that make sense?
PH, YOU make perfect sense.

I interpreted what Rollo saying... as what he said. Threat. Threats are menacing, a promise of pain and ill intention.

Of course a man who "knows his own value" (supposing he is accurate in his knowledge) is more attractive than an insecure man. Everyone knows this, it isn't even debatable. Confidence will always be a #1 ingrediant in an attractive man.

I personally want a man who intimidates me. The next LTR I get into will have to be with a man who can challenge me, and inspire me to grow as a person. And since I realized that is what I wanted, I have been meeting them left and right! It's a pretty exciting time for me right now.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Just go over to LS or anywhere in ear shot of women and say an innocuous natural and normal male belief and just see if women don't get threatened and their fangs and claws don't come out lol.
Really? Wow.

From same article:

"The truth is that the "experts" (female advice) can't get down and dirty because their loyalties are not to you, but to the women you are trying to chase. By sabotaging guys, they make life easier for the ladies."

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Actually it would mean that a woman wouldn't be able to get by on just her looks or the attention she'd give a guy. A man with value can get that from any woman but it's only the woman of value who would be able to keep his attention. Can you say that many women have experienced having the shoe on the other foot?
Yeah, actually. Women deal with idiots all the time. Can you say "bad boy"?

Bad boys and immature girls go hand and hand. I personally have moved to the next level. I watch my friends lament yet pursue these worthless jerks with amusement. These friends of mine are usually the female version of many of the negative posters here. I can take almost every single negative assumption held towards women here, replace woman with man, and that is something I hear every day... from a woman's mouth. An UNHAPPY woman.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
PH, YOU make perfect sense.

I interpreted what Rollo saying... as what he said. Threat. Threats are menacing, a promise of pain and ill intention.

Of course a man who "knows his own value" (supposing he is accurate in his knowledge) is more attractive than an insecure man. Everyone knows this, it isn't even debatable. Confidence will always be a #1 ingrediant in an attractive man.

I personally want a man who intimidates me. The next LTR I get into will have to be with a man who can challenge me, and inspire me to grow as a person. And since I realized that is what I wanted, I have been meeting them left and right! It's a pretty exciting time for me right now.
Intimidating is synonymous with threatening, isn't it? This is what makes a man a MAN, he challenges you and inspires you. This is why a woman never gets bored with such a man...he's always keeping you on your toes (inadvertently). Now this is wholly different to the psycho, obsessive "women are all biatches and should be blamed for everything under the sun all because I can't get any" kind of guy. These guys feign confidence and use little PUA tricks to get a woman's attention. Sadly, they are not successful because they have yet to learn the essence of masculinity - SINCERE conifdence.

And I'm glad to hear you're meeting quality men. I don't think they're as rare as some people think. They are there, doing their thing and are happy with who they are.

The obsessed "I hate women guy" is equivalent to the overweight ice cream eating woman who blames her loneliness on the media and superficial cultural constrains. Both are losers and will NEVER get anywhere till they drop their preconceived notions and learn to maintain inner strength.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze you are on the money. Nice to hear my same beliefs, and the experiences I have confirmed by the enemy I mean woman.

Guys who challenge a girl... are FUN. It's FUN! to tease a girl and keep her on her toes. Fun. Healthy. They may call you a jerk (or in my case an ass-hat) but they are having fun, you're having fun. It's how it's supposed to be.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Intimidating is synonymous with threatening, isn't it? This is what makes a man a MAN, he challenges you and inspires you. This is why a woman never gets bored with such a man...he's always keeping you on your toes (inadvertently). Now this is wholly different to the psycho, obsessive "women are all biatches and should be blamed for everything under the sun all because I can't get any" kind of guy. These guys feign confidence and use little PUA tricks to get a woman's attention. Sadly, they are not successful because they have yet to learn the essence of masculinity - SINCERE conifdence.

And I'm glad to hear you're meeting quality men. I don't think they're as rare as some people think. They are there, doing their thing and are happy with who they are.

The obsessed "I hate women guy" is equivalent to the overweight ice cream eating woman who blames her loneliness on the media and superficial cultural constrains. Both are losers and will NEVER get anywhere till they drop their preconceived notions and learn to maintain inner strength.
Intimidating is similar to threatening, but while threatening is more about an intent to inflict harm or pain, intimidating is more about making someone feel nervous and even feel inferior.

I have never really met men who could challenge me in the ways I've always felt I was superior in, so I am kind of going out on a limb now, and it is kind of scary!

When I tell my friends that I want a man who is smarter than me, and better than me in certain areas, they think I am INSANE. But I can tell that I haven't reached my potential as a person, and much of that is my fault for hanging around the wrong people.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find a man like what I've described. VERY smart, witty, moral, AND sexy. Seemed like I might be hanging all my hopes on the stars. Seemed like a myth. ;) But as soon as I put that positive energy out there, and said "This is what I want, and I'm going to let the riff raff pass me by"... I've been meeting VERY smart, witty, moral and sexy men. Honestly, this board has been crucial in making me believe there are quality men out there. I met some great men here years ago.

Your last statement was spot on.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has the potential to be one Hell of an eye opening and insightful thread.
I totally agree with Iqqi here.
I just never felt like making a thread about it would REALLY get integrated.

I'm hoping that everyone can kind of look at Iqqi's Point and insight, instead of going off on a tangent.
If you really look at what Iqqi is saying, and the sensational Miss Purple Haze, I think you would see an overwhelmingly Positive take on this, one that could literally blow apart your old patterns, and get you out of that self limiting comfort zone.

I'm glad Iqqi started this thread, I just hope people don't go back to their old ways, and do the 'straw man' thing to death.

Iqqi you go , girl.

You too, Ms. Haze.

Women are not the 'enemy'.
Your fear , insecurities, limiting patterns, etc ARE.

A woman will not be attracted to you if you have these things.
A woman simply cannot surrender herself and love you and trust you if you are fearful, insecure, have no amibition, aren't improving yourself, and aren't working to building a better life for yourself.
Women are dying to meet a man who has self esteem, is not bitter, who has something going on, who is interesting physically, emotionally, and intellectually, can stimulate her in those ways, and has a Direction in life. He isnt looking to ohters how to live his life and where to go.
Are those things incredibly OUT OF REACH for most men?
Nope.

Do most women give in to their fear and insecurity and want to try to control the speed and dynamic of the relationship becasue they've been burned so many times that they feel guarded and defensive??
Yes!
Do women who do not trust men inherently put up sh*t tests and nag their men?
Yes.
Do women who truly want to partner with a confident, self inspired, and self directed man kick him to the curb?
NO.

What happens to the initial meeting when you meet the disgruntled , bitter masculine and dominant female?

It sucks.
We hate it.
We simply cannot rlate to her.
We think she's crazy.

Now you know how a lot of women feel when they meet the bitter, embattled, resentful males who prefer to blame and be the victim, than to rise up and own their masculinity and associate with truly kind, and femenine women.

Femeninity is not a weakness.

Neither is maculinity, nor should any man feel ashamed in being that.

But we must look at this no longer from this Ego based 'seduction' techniques stuff.
It needs to be addressed, that most of your 'problems' will lessen and in fact, disappear, if you concentrate on your high character and masculinity.
Maintain and develop your masculinity.
Not give in to the victim mentality.

Will you attract a lot of women?
Yes.

Will you get the interest of ALL of them?
not all.

But being a confident, secure, and SELF Assured masculine man, who is not ashamed of himself or his sexuality, and knows what he has to offer to a woman, and is constantly refining himself, cultivating himself, and improving himself, will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be extremely attractive to ALL women.

If you ADD looks, status, and money....you are increasing your level of attractiveness to the stratosphere.

If there is one thing that women want is for the prospective suitor to NOT BE INSECURE
She can handle you not having that much money.
Or an older car.
Or a smaller home.
Or whatever...

But she cannot be attracted to a man that feels inadequate.
You may get her affection...
But not sexual attraction.
Thats too much to ask of her.

Likewise, the extremely manly and dominant woman, who hides her man hating bitterness , may NEVER find the masculine man that she dreams about..
Because her over masculinization REPELS our attraction!
And she keeps looking for a 'strong man', when this strong man is looking for a kind, nurturing,and femenine lady...not ms. butch.

So the manly femal gets more embittered and dissatisfied with men in general.
And she lumps all men in the same category.

Dont be like her.
And women who tell you and show you tha they ARE NOT the manhating bitter females, only get more frustrated that well intentioned men, who are simply a little misguided cannot let themselves SEE what they are trying to demonstrate...because of a lack of trust.

Lack of trust can be done from a place of strength.

Or from a place of weakness and fear.

What Iqqi is trying to get across is that if you are confident in yourself, the bitter manly females will not get to you.
You will not give time of day to those women.
They can't 'push your buttons' anymore.
And if you realzie that these poor character women are not valueable to you, you will not even let it enter your 'radar'

If you are high character, and confident in yourself where you can respond WELL in uncertainty and in challengin scenarios, you will NOT expereince those situations as much, and certainly in the previous fear based, and bitter and resentful perspective as before.

High Character People will find each other.

BUT....
a high character man who is a little naive may be attracted to a woman who is not right for him.
It will take proper persepctive for him to extricate himself from the situation once he witnesses her true colors.

But men who try to force the square peg in the round hole are doomed to failure.
Either men get the proper perspective ansd Wisdom, and be prepared for the situation..or the woman somehow Re Aligns herself to her man.
You must screen for women who will be deeply compatible with you.
And let go of those who arent...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.
Gold.
However I would never expect any woman to openly acknowledge this even if she had the awareness that it was true in the first place.

WE know it is true and that is all that counts.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this board has been crucial in making me believe there are quality men out there
The same hold true for me with regards to quality women.
I refuse to be brainwashed into believing the little boy/victim ranting that some people put out here....

I'm glad to see you are experiencing positive results,Iq.

It is all ultimately about our perception, isn't it?

Thanks for the positive vibes, Iqqi.
You set a good example.
Purple Haze too. And of course Lovely Lady and Penkitten.

:up:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Gold.
However I would never expect any woman to openly acknowledge this even if she had the awareness that it was true in the first place.

WE know it is true and that is all that counts.

The KEY is to Recognize OUR WORTH!!!

Dont give into shame.

Maximize our potential.

Keep improving and gaining Wisdom

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Intimidating is similar to threatening, but while threatening is more about an intent to inflict harm or pain, intimidating is more about making someone feel nervous and even feel inferior.

Just a matter of semantics really. I doubt anyone will find a man who conveys the intent to inflict harm/pain sexy or remotely attractive (unless she has some very severe psychological issues).

I have never really met men who could challenge me in the ways I've always felt I was superior in, so I am kind of going out on a limb now, and it is kind of scary!

Scary but fun, no? I swear, it gives me an adrenaline rush EVERY TIME. I think this is why I'm so drawn to my bf...it's sort of like a drug, a fix that keeps me interested in him over a long period of time. For me, this is where the "in love" feeling comes in. It's that challenging nature of our exchange coupled with his desire for me (which he likes to dole out in bits...much to my chagrin). But when those two elements are there, it is an explosive experience for me - I LITERALLY feel like I am high on a narcotic.

When I tell my friends that I want a man who is smarter than me, and better than me in certain areas, they think I am INSANE. But I can tell that I haven't reached my potential as a person, and much of that is my fault for hanging around the wrong people.

Your friends are either BSing or they've never experienced a challenge and have thus deluded themselves into being happy with the status quo. It's easy to get sucked into that, "omg I want to like dominate his world...he better answer to my beck and call" type of mentality. Some women may spew that crap out, but at the end of the day, they want a man they can look UP to, one who is superior in all the right ways. Some women shy away from this because they think admitting it is equivalent to saying, "I hate myself, I don't think I'm good enough."

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find a man like what I've described. VERY smart, witty, moral, AND sexy. Seemed like I might be hanging all my hopes on the stars. Seemed like a myth. ;) But as soon as I put that positive energy out there, and said "This is what I want, and I'm going to let the riff raff pass me by"... I've been meeting VERY smart, witty, moral and sexy men. Honestly, this board has been crucial in making me believe there are quality men out there. I met some great men here years ago.

Positive energy works wonders. You attract what you put out there. If you seek a man who is powerful and is "superior" to you, that is what you'll find. It's a great way to filter out all the losers.

Your last sentence was spot on.

I wish the women haters on here would realize that though. They'd be much better off if they saw the parallels b/w them and the run of the mill angry man hating "fat chick".

I have NEVER met a man who is successful with women complain about them or ascribe all blame to them as a sex. In fact, these men understand women and how they work (they find it amusing) but they never allow these observations (much of which is based on biology and basic mating ritual) to grow into a deep-rooted sort of hate that holds them back.

It's one thing to understand the inner workings of the female mind and to understand the male-female dynamic and an entirely different thing to go around spewing BS about women and "myths" and all BS. One is compelled to say, "relax the frig up buddy"...no wonder you aren't getting laid.