LuisGarcia10
Senior Don Juan
As we all know, one of the keys to becoming a DJ is the ability to put up with rejection and not let it bother you.
So lets' make a thread with some of the funniest rejections, they can be funny for any reason. Perhaps the way you went about the whole thing was AFC (these ones are always the funniest in my opinion
), maybe she had a boyfreind or maybe she gave you a funny rejection.
I've got a couple to start us up.
1.
Me and my mates approached a couple of girls in a bar, this was actually my first real cold approach. I eventually got one of their numbers and went home. The week after I was out again and thought I'd see if she was about, so I got hold of her and was promptly greeted with the following,
"Sorry, I'm at my boyfreind's house"
Me and my mate just burst out laughing!!!
2.
I was in a club and saw a girl sitting by herself, she was only about a 5-6 but I thought it'd be the prime oppurtunity to tune the DJ strings. I approached her and the following conversation ensued:
Me: So, what are you doing sat by yourself then?
Girl: Not much
Me: You should be out dancing, it cost a fiver to get in here
Girl: I was dancing earlier, my mates have gone to get some drinks
Me: Right, but you still should be having a good time, why are you sat here looking so morbid?
Girl: Because I ****ing want to, alright?
I again thought this was rather funny, it's amazing how annoyed some people can get with people who are just trying to be freindly!
So what are your funniest rejections then guys?
So lets' make a thread with some of the funniest rejections, they can be funny for any reason. Perhaps the way you went about the whole thing was AFC (these ones are always the funniest in my opinion
I've got a couple to start us up.
1.
Me and my mates approached a couple of girls in a bar, this was actually my first real cold approach. I eventually got one of their numbers and went home. The week after I was out again and thought I'd see if she was about, so I got hold of her and was promptly greeted with the following,
"Sorry, I'm at my boyfreind's house"
Me and my mate just burst out laughing!!!
2.
I was in a club and saw a girl sitting by herself, she was only about a 5-6 but I thought it'd be the prime oppurtunity to tune the DJ strings. I approached her and the following conversation ensued:
Me: So, what are you doing sat by yourself then?
Girl: Not much
Me: You should be out dancing, it cost a fiver to get in here
Girl: I was dancing earlier, my mates have gone to get some drinks
Me: Right, but you still should be having a good time, why are you sat here looking so morbid?
Girl: Because I ****ing want to, alright?
I again thought this was rather funny, it's amazing how annoyed some people can get with people who are just trying to be freindly!
So what are your funniest rejections then guys?