"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The reformed *****

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Yes, another ****ing thread. I listened to the red pill handbook which sparked a memory of an incident with a bpd years back. Discussing previous sex partners and notch counts her first confessed number was a 5 relationships. That seemed off to me she'd already disclosed more just through anecdotes about "the time I was with this guy or that guy and he wanted me to do this and you wouldn't believe how small this one guys **** was" stories. Slowly the number went up to 10, then 20 ( but they don't count coz they weren't relationships - ha ha ha). Eventually were talking estimated 100 and that way a modest figure. Anyway she was still pretty crazy in bed but was apparently upset with herself and wanted to rein in her behaviour because "that's how she used to be with all those other guys, and I want it to be different with you ". Question is, was this just bull or do you think there was a genuine desire to clean up and try to behave in a way she perceived was more respectable and dignified? After all, like all bpds she hated herself and everyone else truth be told. Did she really see it as an opportunity to "reform" and learn to live with herself by acting like less of a slut or another reason? Enquiring mind wants to know.........
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
I take it you're just baiting in the weak men on the forum? You don't have anything better to do?

Says more about you than the potential responders. At least they're trying to better themselves.

Lol
 

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
No, this actually happened years ago and was just wondering in retrospect if there was ANYTHING genuine about her or it was all just artifice
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
You're goddamn right. Once I listened to a CEO talk up his company. So I went all in on the stock. Turned out the dude was lying.

The NERVE!

I lost all my money, but it's not my fault, since HE was the one that was lying.

Obviously, this means that ALL CEOs lie ALL the time. All financial reports are pure MALARKEY!

They are doing this on purpose!

Because the global elite are conspiring to get MY money!

Those FVCKERS!

I remember back in the day, you didn't need to do ANY due diligence. All you needed to do was toss in a couple bucks and come back in twenty years and you'd be RICH!

Because back then, stocks were LOYAL!

Not today! It's like they have just as much chance of going UP as they have of going DOWN!

I mean, what in the holy fvck!

(goddamn jews....)
 
Top