nicksaiz65
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,076
- Reaction score
- 1,711
- Age
- 29
That group has been quarantined lmaoIt wasn't banned. Roosh gave up. He's secs away from joining the incel reddit group.
Someone needs to check on him lol
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That group has been quarantined lmaoIt wasn't banned. Roosh gave up. He's secs away from joining the incel reddit group.
Someone needs to check on him lol
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Anything male is in quarantine.That group has been quarantined lmao
To be fair, I don't follow any mainstream media and in particular no identity politics or "gossip" stuff. So those white gripes and bbc counter-agendas or whatever aren't familiar to me.Censorship doesn't really solve anything. It's just trying to put a lid on a boiling pot while not addressing legitimate concerns that white people have (normal people, you'll hear the man in the street express).
White people have legitimate gripes, and no real way of expressing them.
Consider meanwhile that the BBC pumps out it's own racist, misandrist (if we are talking the same value system) drivel funded by forced taxation through prison time, along with many others I could mention, and it's quite clear to me what the bias is.
This is just normal people now who are getting to the point where they've had enough. I'm saying that I understand their position.
However, the reason I'm not for such things is because I believe the intention of feminism and the toxic left is to have us all at each others throats.
The method is like Iago from Shakespeare's play. They go to the white working class man and tell him that the wealthy are screwing him (socialism). Then they tell the white working woman that the white working man is screwing her (feminism). Then they tell the black guy that the white people are screwing him (black supremacist). Etc etc etc
I believe they call that divide and conquer. Stirring waters to catch fish.
The cure for this is nationalism (which is why they hate it so much). In other words, we are all Brits/Americans/etc, regardless of faith/skin colour/sexual organs/whatever, and we move forward on that basis. That's how you stop the rot, I believe.
99% of women are feminist/girl power, pro censorship, open hypergamous, dress like *****s, and quick subscription to victimhood when SMV tankCensorship doesn't really solve anything. It's just trying to put a lid on a boiling pot while not addressing legitimate concerns that white people have (normal people, you'll hear the man in the street express).
Nobody's cares about men.white people have legitimate gripes, and no real way of expressing them.
Consider meanwhile that the BBC pumps out it's own racist, misandrist (if we are talking the same value system) drivel funded by forced taxation through prison time, along with many others I could mention, and it's quite clear to me what the bias is.
This is wanting your cake and wanting to eat it too.This is just normal people now who are getting to the point where they've had enough. I'm saying that I understand their position.
However, the reason I'm not for such things is because I believe the intention of feminism and the toxic left is to have us all at each others throats.
They are pawns.the method is like Iago from Shakespeare's play. They go to the white working class man and tell him that the wealthy are screwing him (socialism). Then they tell the white working woman that the white working man is screwing her (feminism). Then they tell the black guy that the white people are screwing him (black supremacist). Etc etc etc
I believe they call that divide and conquer. Stirring waters to catch fish.
Its a bandaid. Its all going tto collapse. The welfare state aand parade of free money along with cratered SMV.The cure for this is nationalism (which is why they hate it so much). In other words, we are all Brits/Americans/etc, regardless of faith/skin colour/sexual organs/whatever, and we move forward on that basis. That's how you stop the rot, I believe.