The Reason Men are AFCs

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this on some chick's website, this is the perfect example of some bull**** that women try to pull, although I do agree with not cussing at them but it should be a two way street. According to this chick boys can't do these things but girls can? Because, they are "sensitive creatures".

< Boys are such morons. Look,heres the rules (and there's no questions or 'buts' about them...this is just the way it is and NO we dont have to be the same way towards you bc we are sensitive creatures and you all are thick-skinned):

1.YOU MAY NOT CUSS AT US OUT OF ANGER

2.YOU MAY NOT MAKE US FEEL GUILTY FOR THINGS THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL

3.IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, JUST SAY SO. THE LESS TIME WE SPEND TRYING TO READ YOUR MIND THE MORE TIME WE CAN ACTUALLY SPEND LIVING.

4.DON'T TOUCH US PHYSICALLY. EVER. UNLESS IT'S OUT OF PURE, UNDIVIDED LOVE AND AFFECTION--RESPECTFUL AND LUST-FREE.

5.IF I LEAVE MY PHONE IN THE CAR IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU. IF I DON'T CALL YOU BACK AFTER SEEING THAT YOU CALLED WHILE MY PHONE WAS IN THE CAR......THEN............THEN (!) YOU CAN THINK THAT I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

6.OUR FRIENDS SHOULD ALWAYS BE YOUR FRIENDS TOO. IF NOT, IT JUST WONT WORK OUT (OKAY, THAT ONE WE SHOULD FOLLOW TOO)

7.IF WE WALK AWAY, WE STILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU. WE'RE JUST SO ANGRY OR APPAULED OR HURT THAT WE JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO INITIATE CONVERSATION AT THAT POINT. YOU SHOULD BE STRONG ENOUGH AND MATURE ENOUGH TO COME TO US AND JUST START TALKING...AND BE NICE. AND SINCERE >

women like this are doing the world a disservice.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the age-old "Double Standard"... nothing more.

Luckily, we know better... most guys don't.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel fkin angry at the bytch who wrote it..goddamn *****s...sombody should print this stuff and stick it up her stupid azz! :mad:

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the woman that wrote the piece is trying to make AFC's even more AFC so it's easier to pick out the real man; like it isn't easy enough already ;)

Eyes_Of_Fire

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
It's the age-old "Double Standard"... nothing more.

Luckily, we know better... most guys don't.
^^true dat cuzz....us me gotta flip the script on the women who try to game us fellaz...

its like a 2 way street, but we gotta find the smart road to take...thats real....

holla...

ZW52

Don Juan
Reaction score
4.DON'T TOUCH US PHYSICALLY. EVER. UNLESS IT'S OUT OF PURE, UNDIVIDED LOVE AND AFFECTION--RESPECTFUL AND LUST-FREE.

This one is the worst. That is ridiculous. She apparently thinks she is speaking for all women, and sadly, she probably is. But I've broken that rule with every girl I've ever been with. And no woman has ever gotten mad at me for it.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lacks some intelligence.... that's all...Please don't believe this bytch speaks for all women...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rockstar
3.IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, JUST SAY SO. THE LESS TIME WE SPEND TRYING TO READ YOUR MIND THE MORE TIME WE CAN ACTUALLY SPEND LIVING.
you would not believe how many times i got burnt with this back in my afc days.

but then i came to this site and realized there's something called an attention wh0re...thank god for this site

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyes_Of_Fire
Sounds like the woman that wrote the piece is trying to make AFC's even more AFC so it's easier to pick out the real man; like it isn't easy enough already ;)

Eyes_Of_Fire
yea, way to look to the bright side. :)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
HaHaHa give me 3 hours with her she will be in her bed orgasming out of pure LUST............ Unless shes ugly

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds about right. "boys are such morons" yet she seems to have a caps-lock addiction.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She probably means to not be verbally abusive.
2. I guess when things don't follow with their manipulative ways, they get upset.
3. That's funny, women never say outloud "I'm not interested" in you while still flirt.
4. Respectful and lust-free touching? Real men are not Gay.
5. (cough, drama, cough)
6. So women don't have a mind of their own?
7. A real man tries to dissociate himself away from negativity.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rockstar
[B
1.YOU MAY NOT CUSS AT US OUT OF ANGER

2.YOU MAY NOT MAKE US FEEL GUILTY FOR THINGS THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL

5.IF I LEAVE MY PHONE IN THE CAR IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU. IF I DON'T CALL YOU BACK AFTER SEEING THAT YOU CALLED WHILE MY PHONE WAS IN THE CAR......THEN............THEN (!) YOU CAN THINK THAT I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

6.OUR FRIENDS SHOULD ALWAYS BE YOUR FRIENDS TOO. IF NOT, IT JUST WONT WORK OUT (OKAY, THAT ONE WE SHOULD FOLLOW TOO)

7.IF WE WALK AWAY, WE STILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU. WE'RE JUST SO ANGRY OR APPAULED OR HURT THAT WE JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO INITIATE CONVERSATION AT THAT POINT. YOU SHOULD BE STRONG ENOUGH AND MATURE ENOUGH TO COME TO US AND JUST START TALKING...AND BE NICE. AND SINCERE >

women like this are doing the world a disservice. [/B]

1. fcuk i can't
2. your emotions aren't under our control
3. nah
4. yeah right
5. what the fcuk
6. not if your friends are douches
7. "oh please please i'm sorry i made you mad please come talk to me again." ha, no. i'd say it takes more strength to not go track you down.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id love to slap my **** on this bytches face.

its stupid fycking hoes like this who ruin society.

what is she is 18?

get a clue HOE!