Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason I'm so bitter

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speechless..... You've twisted that around worse than a woman would (and completely wasted your time in doing so).

I'm all one for the "red pill", but it still doesn't mean you have to be bitter towards others in such extreme circumstances. I think the worst thing is that you honestly can't even see the point that people are trying to get at. Saying that though, I don't believe for the life of me that you'd follow up on your e-actions if you were put in the same "real life" situation.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
You've twisted that around worse than a woman would (and completely wasted your time in doing so)
aka you don't understand or didnt understand my original point.:rolleyes:

Well....I tried. Waste of time indeed.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheException
Well.....I've found out who has reading comprehension issues.

I did not say "I would dump her"....I said I wouldnt mentally commit to her any longer. Is that such an inflammatory statement?
Sounds like some rationalization a woman has, like how she ill mentally prepare to break up with you, and start dating other people (Just friends, right?).

Why don't you just break up ? Mentally breaking up with some one and staying with them would probably hurt them if they are attached to you. Like a lot. Women do this because they dont have the ability to straight up dump you and have a clean break with out cheating.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Probably the same reason you don't have the fortitude to stop your gf from having "study buddies" over at your place, a mere feet from your bed. Because at your core you are a coward.

Your cowardice forces you to accuse others of "reading comprehension difficulty".
This confirms my conclusion about him. He's just all talk. Deep down he's a weak push over. His girl is most likely getting railed by someone else right now. But then again, I guess it's just karma...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
OP this is the harsh red pill reality of the world that I try to explain to the beta morons on this site with every post. I try to wise them up.. but they want to live in blue pill lala land.

Any man who lives life under blue pill beliefs will walk the earth deaf, dumb and blind relying only on dumb luck. Just like a deaf, dumb and blind man crossing a high way.

When you rely only on luck in life.. you will win occasionally but lose ultimately.

Women DO NOT give a sh!t about men. They never have and they never will. As long as moronic betas keep treating women like oxygen and making them priority #1.. these men will never have any power or control in their lives or relationships. Again.. only dumb luck can help them.

Its not about "hating" women.. its about understanding their true nature. Some men refuse to accept this nature and so they will waste their lives serving women and flushing all their time and money down the toilet to be "pretend successful".

"Pretend successful" is when a beta spends all his time and money living the so-called "American dream": Shiny consumer goods, a wife, a dog, a house and kids. Yet the man's life is empty because he has no power or freedom. He is in debt up to his eyeballs, his wife only f*cks him twice a month, he works 60 hours a week and there is no way out. His time and money is no longer his. It belongs to his employer, his wife, and all the other blood suckers he has formed relationships with to craft this "image" of success.

Shameful sh!t.
Amen brotha.. preaching to the choir!

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your condition. :(

Do you have any plans on how you want to spend the time you still have?

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fedex said:
I'm sorry to hear about your condition. :(

Do you have any plans on how you want to spend the time you still have?
"Yeah, I thought I'd post on SoSuave for a bit. Maybe see if my threads can degenerate into an off-topic pissing contest... Or I might just jack off for a while."

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol You're all arguing over the ethics but has anyone seen the real issue?

If you're about to die, why in THE FŪCK are you wasting time posting on internet forums.

You mean to tell me, your time is limited, and you're worried about how to society has fūcked up chicks?

Word? Wow.

What 'terminal illness' do you even have?

Sounds like to me you're really dying of being miserable and bitter and was hoping we'd throw a pity party which you've seemed to accomplished.

No one's entitled to anything. She wasn't obligated to stick with you. There's no moral code that says "oh yeah, 3 years? She can't leave now.' You're born in this world alone, and you die alone. You get what you get, and you try to control what you can control.

She didn't stay cause she didn't want to go through the emotional turmoil and permenant emotional damage she'd sustain from you dying. She was looking out for numero uno. Boo fūcking hoo, wah, wah. Its unfair, she's selfish.

Plot twist: life's unfair, and humans are innately selfish. The worlds screwed up, and we're modern day slaves.

But we can't control that. What we can control, however, is our actions. And I'll be damned if I was terminal and I spent ANY time BÍTCHING on the internet.

Where tf hell some of you guys head at man... Women rule your life so much that you'll spend your last days on a 'Pickup chicks' internet forum?

I'm not disgusted at the chick. I'm disgusted at you.