Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason I'm so bitter

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many of you have seen my posts....they are bitter and OTT, the reason is..

I been with this gal for 3 years... we got engaged and shiiit...All through the relationship she passed all MY shiiit tests. We were going get married last year but I found I had something wrong with me and only had a short term left on this earth...

A few weeks later she said she couldn't be with me and quickly had found someone else.. i wasn't beta during the relationship nor after I found out I had sthg wrong with me. She just discarded me like that after all we been through.
Now she left and hasn't contacted me for few months. Before I thought she was the one to have a LTR but this world rears its ugly head. Even though I have to contend with my condition she has forgotten me.

Thats why you can NEVER trust a woman.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little extreme of a position pal......maybe put yourself in her shoes.

I don't think I could stay with my girlfriend either if she was dying in a few months(in terms of commitment and marriage). That would be one he11 of a depressing sh1t factory.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess so.. "you come into this world alone...and you go out alone". But one would expect a little solidarity. If I was internet billionaire maybe she would have stayed a bit longer...

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is with you for 3 years and leaves you when u need her the most she's not a good woman.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont post here much, but what I can tell you is to live your moments on earth as best and joyful as you can, for all of us our time is limited, some of us have more some of us have less time and even destiny can play unfair to us at any given moment. **** that ***** let destiny take care of her, karma does exist. Love your family like if today was your last day. My best energy for you to get out of this bad moment which should be temporary like everything.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:

I don't think I could stay with my girlfriend either if she was dying in a few months(in terms of commitment and marriage). That would be one he11 of a depressing sh1t factory.
Wow, you really are a complete pr1ck.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I'm bitter in some ways also. The biggest thing for me is money helps you get women, but now you have to compete with women for resources while they have the sexual power, easy access to sex ect.

The only real ways to solve this is some how take the sexual power away from women collectively as a group in some way or to go back to a 1950's style society.

So the best bet is to try and incorporate the red pill into society as much as you can. This will take power away from women.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
OP this is the harsh red pill reality of the world that I try to explain to the beta morons on this site with every post. I try to wise them up.. but they want to live in blue pill lala land.

Any man who lives life under blue pill beliefs will walk the earth deaf, dumb and blind relying only on dumb luck. Just like a deaf, dumb and blind man crossing a high way.

When you rely only on luck in life.. you will win occasionally but lose ultimately.

Women DO NOT give a sh!t about men. They never have and they never will. As long as moronic betas keep treating women like oxygen and making them priority #1.. these men will never have any power or control in their lives or relationships. Again.. only dumb luck can help them.

Its not about "hating" women.. its about understanding their true nature. Some men refuse to accept this nature and so they will waste their lives serving women and flushing all their time and money down the toilet to be "pretend successful".

"Pretend successful" is when a beta spends all his time and money living the so-called "American dream": Shiny consumer goods, a wife, a dog, a house and kids. Yet the man's life is empty because he has no power or freedom. He is in debt up to his eyeballs, his wife only f*cks him twice a month, he works 60 hours a week and there is no way out. His time and money is no longer his. It belongs to his employer, his wife, and all the other blood suckers he has formed relationships with to craft this "image" of success.

Shameful sh!t.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Well that says a lot about you as a person.

Disclosure noted.

Sorry to hear about your situation OP.
adam225 said:
Wow, you really are a complete pr1ck.
Danger said:
Wow.

Exception,

You would leave your girlfriend if she was going to die in the next 2-3 months, but you are completely ok with her going out with other men and find it "insecure and controlling" by having this standard or expectation of her.

Some value systems just seem completely foreign to me. I have expectations of everyone including myself. Some seem to have no expectations at all, going in either direction.
Well.....I've found out who has reading comprehension issues.

I did not say "I would dump her"....I said I wouldnt mentally commit to her any longer. Is that such an inflammatory statement? She won't be here much longer, why would get all emotional and mad at the world for taking "the one" too early. In other words....I wouldnt be part of one of those feel good stories you see where someone is about to die so their boyfriend or girlfriend marries them before they die. I don't see the point in that to be frank. Mean or whatever other judgmental term you wish to cry out is fine. Doesn't bother me. Now, back to the topic....

OP is "bitter" and emotional because he's looking for a shoulder to cry on. Now, obviously his situation is the worst thing possible, but I MYSELF COULD NEVER DIP TO THAT EMOTIONAL STATE, IMPENDING DEATH OR NOT. He can react however the he11 he wants and I am not saying its easy to deal with. It's just my personal attitude and worldy outlook. You are expecting women to react a certain way in which they DO NOT REACT!!! Either it's a entitlement attitude or you do not understand women. That is the point in my response to OP.

I feel extremely bad for OP....I wish he would be able to go out and take an adventure or vacation instead of being somber about a stupid woman....

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:

I been with this gal for 3 years... we got engaged and shiiit...All through the relationship she passed all MY shiiit tests. We were going get married last year but I found I had something wrong with me and only had a short term left on this earth...

A few weeks later she said she couldn't be with me and quickly had found someone else.. i wasn't beta during the relationship nor after I found out I had sthg wrong with me. She just discarded me like that after all we been through.
Now she left and hasn't contacted me for few months. Before I thought she was the one to have a LTR but this world rears its ugly head. Even though I have to contend with my condition she has forgotten me.

Some women are weak and can't handle losing someone. Some women need constant security to feel safe. If she felt she was going to lose you she needed to have someone else. No excuse for what she did but don't live life in anger over one woman when another woman would react different staying by your side. I have a friend who was teriribly injured coming back from Iraq. He lost both his legs and needed extensive brain surgery. He had to learn how to talk all over again and walk with steel prosthetic legs. His girlfriend stuck by his side helping him each day in rehab recovery and they eventually got married. Don't say that you can't trust all women. It depends on who the woman is.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Well.....I've found out who has reading comprehension issues.

I did not say "I would dump her"....I said I wouldnt mentally commit to her any longer. Is that such an inflammatory statement? She won't be here much longer, why would get all emotional and mad at the world for taking "the one" too early. In other words....I wouldnt be part of one of those feel good stories you see where someone is about to die so their boyfriend or girlfriend marries them before they die. I don't see the point in that to be frank. Mean or whatever other judgmental term you wish to cry out is fine. Doesn't bother me. Now, back to the topic....
I don't think you're living on this planet. It's OK to say that, but when it actually happens there's no getting away from the emotional attachment. You're forgetting that there's a bigger picture to this, when you're around her friends & family and they're grieving because they know that she's going to die, you'll find it next to impossible to put the "it's ok, I'm a DJ, women are ten a penny" act on.

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil, I sure hope I'm not still b!tching about women. I'd like to think I'd adopt a more live-for-the-moment attitude and spend my remaining days with the people who actually love me and want to be with me. The whole "life's too short to spend it with sh!tty people" would have added relevance.

There would be no time to post on an internet message board to share my grievances about women to a bunch of strangers - I'd be too busy carpe'ing the fck out of this diem.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. But on another note, never give yourself a death sentence live your life to the fullest and find meaning in your life. Try meditating for 20 minutes a day and just try and be as healthy as you can be. Live as if you will live along time and don't think about death. Good luck friend

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
I don't think you're living on this planet. It's OK to say that, but when it actually happens there's no getting away from the emotional attachment. You're forgetting that there's a bigger picture to this, when you're around her friends & family and they're grieving because they know that she's going to die, you'll find it next to impossible to put the "it's ok, I'm a DJ, women are ten a penny" act on.
You are simply placing "your limitations" upon me. Those limitations are your own and do not apply to me.

That is the same basic menial attitude and mindset of new comers to this site. You're not that much different from them.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:

Im really sorry to hear this brother.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:

Shabby pal, real shabby.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
You are simply placing "your limitations" upon me. Those limitations are your own and do not apply to me.

That is the same basic menial attitude and mindset of new comers to this site. You're not that much different from them.
Lmao, you really are a fvcking idiot, you're a human being not a fvcking robot.

I tell you what I'd do - I'd give her and her family all the support and comfort I could for as long as needed. This isn't about being "beta" or a "white knight", it's about respect. There's times when you need to stop acting and start living in reality my friend.

I've just been through something similar with a friend of mine who everyone hated. It's amazing how quick you see people's attitudes chance when they're standing at the funeral with you and the reality hits them. It's not a nice situation to be at all - SPECIALLY when you're speaking to the parents and you can literally feel their grieving.

I think this just says it all:
That would be one he11 of a depressing sh1t factory.
This quote proves just how weak minded and beta you actually are. Strong minded people never run and hide, they face up to difficult situations and DEAL with them.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
When a woman is with you for 3 years and leaves you when u need her the most she's not a good woman.
This.

Itd be one thing if your relationship was new. But for her to do this to someone she was with for 3 years? That's just a selfish, classless, low and useless cvnt. Who does that to someone?

Its all good OP. Make the most of the rest of your time in this life. There are better women out there, but they can be hard to find. Chin up brother. Im sorry you have to go through such bullcrap.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Post modernism degeneracy at its finest
I prefer Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and Napoleon Hill actually.
adam225 said:
Lmao, you really are a fvcking idiot, you're a human being not a fvcking robot.
Oh thanks.....Here I thought I was a robot all this time :crazy:

I'm going to try to explain this to you in a nice, easy, and simple way pal....I'll go nice and slow for ya.

What's the red pill about? It's about forgetting everything society has taught you in order to see things HOW THEY TRULY ARE. Well this entire topic post from OP is unfortunately EXACTLY THAT. Media(facebook) has convinced him(and apparently you) that when someone young is dying that their loved one must do everything in their power to aid this individual.....INCLUDING having a "marriage" just so that person can die knowing they have been married.

Reality teaches most harsh. His woman left him because she could not deal with the situation. I highly doubt it's because she just has LOW IL all of a sudden lol. This is EXACTLY how I would expect the majority of women to actually react. Do I think that's a good thing? He11 no....in fact.....it's pretty damn sh1tty. But, I would have expected it if I was OP and I sure as he11 would not be spending the remaining of my days on sosuave posting about how heartbroken I am over some woman.

That.....is the point. Comprende? I'm guessing probably not, but I did my best.
I tell you what I'd do - I'd give her and her family all the support and comfort I could for as long as needed. This isn't about being "beta" or a "white knight", it's about respect. There's times when you need to stop acting and start living in reality my friend.
Ok? Why are you bringing "beta" and "white knight" into this....I didn't use those terms once in this topic.
I've just been through something similar with a friend of mine who everyone hated. It's amazing how quick you see people's attitudes chance when they're standing at the funeral with you and the reality hits them. It's not a nice situation to be at all - SPECIALLY when you're speaking to the parents and you can literally feel their grieving.
"Friend who everyone hated" ? Oxymoron?

If you hated him, why was he a friend? And if everyone truly hated him, yet despite that showed up to the funeral wouldn't that qualify as being "fake" to you? Very dramatic events(like funerals/death) seem to pull everyone together. Obviously no one there would say anything bad. It's just a very nice little "study group" one can think about.

I think this just says it all:
TheException said:
That would be one he11 of a depressing sh1t factory.
This quote proves just how weak minded and beta you actually are. Strong minded people never run and hide, they face up to difficult situations and DEAL with them.
It's a simple statement of fact pal. I'm sure if your girlfriend were dying you would just be all peachy....

Bringing up "beta" again. Why are you so desperate to try to draw a line between my actions and beta? This is just a pile of random mouth drivel. Pick up your jaw....you're drooling.