Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reality for most of us

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, if you're aren't, then you're not going to get approached, and most men fall into that category.
Of course. I didn't think needed to be said though haha.
I was just agreeing with the other poster about how guys do get approached. Something the person that HE was talking too didn't seem to think happened

Reaction score
Unless you are very attractive (strikingly handsome) and in the top 10% of good-looking men, you will be ignored by MOST attractive women (at least initially). Usually this isn't personal since most attractive women are already involved with somebody.

If you are attractive (a notch or two below strikingly handsome) you will get attention from HOT women here and there, but it won't be an everyday occurrence.

Point being, you can't rely on your looks alone to attract attention from women unless you look like Ryan Reynolds, Henry Cavill (Superman) or Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Exactly, average guys have it the best because choosing a girl that’s a 6-7.5 isn’t a downgrade for them and he doesn’t have to do much to compensator women.

Now, a guy that is an 8 but not hot enough to be a Chad is screwed because he will always lose to the Chad looks wise. He will basically be settling for a girl that’s a 6-7 and that will reflect upon the relationship.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I struggled to get 6's & 7's. So I improved in every area that @SW15 mentioned(looks, money, status, and persona/charisma). It was about a 3 year process. After that, I was getting HB8's all day long and a few 9's. Almost every girl that went out with me once, wanted to go out many more times. Because I put in the effort, improved myself, and took chances, I got what I wanted and had a ton of fun doing it. All my friends and neighbors lived their life vicariously thru me. Never settle for mediocracy. Set high expectations for yourself and others.

There really isn't as much competition out there as you might think. Its not hard to be better than 70% of the male population.
How tall are you?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the car wash today and two cars parked to the left of me and to the right of me.

On the left a middle age blonde cutie with a fit figure. On the right a young Latina with a skin tight dress.

I was softly bumping my music that gives a confident playful vibe. Both women noticed me and noticed each other.

I was enjoying myself and having a great day.
I completely ignored them both.

Later on I was at the gym. I chose a treadmill off into the corner middle aisle away from everyone.

When my run was done and I cooled down I went to get sanitary wipes to wipe down the treadmill I used and what did I notice?

A hottie directly behind me.
A second banging Latina two treadmills to the left of the hottie and an Asian milf two treadmills to my left.

I caught the hottie eyeing me through the mirrors. The banging Latina set her phone down twice when I walked by. I let them give me attention with noting in return for them.

These are not coincidences, these women choose to be in close proximity to me.

Don’t chase women, chase to improve and get better in all areas of life.

Abundance mindset for the win.

Attention is currency in girl world and they have to earn yours.

I seriously wasn’t in the mood to “pick up” and I frequent these places. These women have probably noticed me numerous times.

OP,
How about you put in the work to become what you want to attract. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.

Have fun in your journey, I know I did and I’m continuing to do so.
And how tall are you?

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I didn't think needed to be said though haha.
I was just agreeing with the other poster about how guys do get approached. Something the person that HE was talking too didn't seem to think happened
Men who assume that men don't get approached usually assume so bc they're not attractive for it to happen to them and aren't familiar with the concept. The thing is though, considering it only happens to a such small, exclusive sect of men, it's totally not even worth mentioning bc odds are, most men will never even experience it, anyway. It's moot.

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that far more important than looks is the aura that a man projects. Women will actually think an interesting, bold and powerful man is 2 to 3 points higher than he actually is. Women’s perceptions are malleable.
Forget about perceived physical shortcomings and instead work on the aura you project.
Thats because aura is mysterious and conveys a stronger message than what comes out of your mouth.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is most westerners overvalue and overrate themselves. You’re lucky to get someone who is a 6. Really lucky to get a 7. You won’t get HB8+ unless you are handsome, successful, and have some clout.

Reaction score
I really don't know what to do at this point. It's hard to find a hot a girl that's not crazy or a single mom after the age of 25.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know what to do at this point. It's hard to find a hot a girl that's not crazy or a single mom after the age of 25.
This is accurate. You must keep pushing forward. Comply or bye. #nextset. Your other choice is to be a celibate MGTOW monk man. I think you are going to choose to interact with women & get your penis wet.

As @EyeBRollin says, a cute range 6-7.5 female is a good option. Many of them have mental health issues too.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's kind of weird if a woman approaches 30 and not married yet. Decent looks and attitude is all that is required for most guys to lock it down. You have to ask yourself why it hasn't happened if she's objectively physically attractive. Likely a problematic mental case!

As to how you get a young hot girl, you have to simply be around them. Problem is this is tough post college. Don't be intimidated or discouraged by their beauty; attraction isn't logical- eventually you meet the one's open to your approach. You have to act tho otherwise it might be a while before you get interest again from another "stunner"

Women are always on the prowl guys

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current girl is a cute 7, but I'm not satisfied lol.
it's kind of weird if a woman approaches 30 and not married yet. Decent looks and attitude is all that is required for most guys to lock it down. You have to ask yourself why it hasn't happened if she's objectively physically attractive. Likely a problematic mental case!
I agree that most men want to lock something down. I don’t think an unmarried woman at 30 is problematic. If she opted out of legitimately bad situations prior to walking down the aisle, that’s a good thing. There are also childless divorcees in their 30s. While not ideal, there are worse options out there.

Reaction score
That’s the best you’re going to get. Even if you hit the looks lotto and bag a 9- do you think she will have more or less personality? Will she be more or less submissive? More or less appreciative?
Probably worse lol. The worst is when you just have that feeling in your head that you aren't their first choice.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably worse lol. The worst is when you just have that feeling in your head that you aren't their first choice.
Seems like this is going to be the case no matter what. I've accepted it. The biitch isn't my first choice either.

Reaction score
Yep. She’s settling for you!
I was talking to an 8/10 blonde last year. We would have sex and stuff, but I just had a feeling that she was still out hunting lol. I met my now ex and I couldn't keep juggling these girls, so I called her out on it. She admitted that she was seeing other guys, but she said what we had was special. However, never got sex from her again after that convo lol.