Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reality for most of us

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are very attractive (strikingly handsome) and in the top 10% of good-looking men, you will be ignored by MOST attractive women (at least initially). Usually this isn't personal since most attractive women are already involved with somebody.

If you are attractive (a notch or two below strikingly handsome) you will get attention from HOT women here and there, but it won't be an everyday occurrence.

Point being, you can't rely on your looks alone to attract attention from women unless you look like Ryan Reynolds, Henry Cavill (Superman) or Dwayne the Rock Johnson.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are not that good looking either, actually most men are naturally better looking, especially after the age of 25 or so.

Im straight and just saying this objectively. Makeup, the plastic surgery industry, this all makes a huge difference.

Women without makeup look completely different and often drop 3+ points easily. Add that most of them are empty shells due to brainwashing from social media and you should be happy you aren't wasting much of your precious time with them.

To fix your own looks, lose some weight, add some muscle, get a hair transplant if you're going bald, fix your teeth if they aren't straight, etc.

With a good physique, haircut, and clothing, you can be competitive with 99% of women out there.

The more important question is, what will you get from these social media addicts that will enhance your life? Are you that desperate to get laid vs working on your purpose in life?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I struggled to get 6's & 7's. So I improved in every area that @SW15 mentioned(looks, money, status, and persona/charisma). It was about a 3 year process. After that, I was getting HB8's all day long and a few 9's. Almost every girl that went out with me once, wanted to go out many more times. Because I put in the effort, improved myself, and took chances, I got what I wanted and had a ton of fun doing it. All my friends and neighbors lived their life vicariously thru me. Never settle for mediocracy. Set high expectations for yourself and others.

There really isn't as much competition out there as you might think. Its not hard to be better than 70% of the male population.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I struggled to get 6's & 7's. So I improved in every area that @SW15 mentioned(looks, money, status, and persona/charisma). It was about a 3 year process. After that, I was getting HB8's all day long and a few 9's. Almost every girl that went out with me once, wanted to go out many more times. Because I put in the effort, improved myself, and took chances, I got what I wanted and had a ton of fun doing it. All my friends and neighbors lived their life vicariously thru me. Never settle for mediocracy. Set high expectations for yourself and others.

There really isn't as much competition out there as you might think. Its not hard to be better than 70% of the male population.
How did you improve your money/status?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you improve your money/status?
Started a new career. Tried to message you, said you don't accept messages.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes oc, that is the name of the game.

You don't have to be super handsome to get babes tho. I wouldn't be discouraged over the Henry Cavills of the world. Women hardly come across these guys and it is doubtful they could even get one. There's a minimum threshold that must be met; we must do our part to present the most attractive package.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that far more important than looks is the aura that a man projects. Women will actually think an interesting, bold and powerful man is 2 to 3 points higher than he actually is. Women’s perceptions are malleable.
Forget about perceived physical shortcomings and instead work on the aura you project.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that far more important than looks is the aura that a man projects. Women will actually think an interesting, bold and powerful man is 2 to 3 points higher than he actually is. Women’s perceptions are malleable.
Forget about perceived physical shortcomings and instead work on the aura you project.
Yes! And women crave that guy. Interesting, bold, and powerful is the ultimate recipe for success. But I think a guy has to figure out how to be that on his own. The aura you project has to match who you are at the core. Women have killer radar for incongruence.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To fix your own looks, lose some weight, add some muscle, get a hair transplant if you're going bald, fix your teeth if they aren't straight, etc.
I'm looking at £30k for a hollywood smile plus HOURS of painful invasive surgical procedures and weeks and months
of healing time. I'm not putting myself through that just for some snatch. I'd rather spend that 30k on a Kawasaki H2,
it will certainly make me smile more than any woman ever has. Besides nobody can see my sh1tty teeth when I have a crash helmet on.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the car wash today and two cars parked to the left of me and to the right of me.

On the left a middle age blonde cutie with a fit figure. On the right a young Latina with a skin tight dress.

I was softly bumping my music that gives a confident playful vibe. Both women noticed me and noticed each other.

I was enjoying myself and having a great day.
I completely ignored them both.

Later on I was at the gym. I chose a treadmill off into the corner middle aisle away from everyone.

When my run was done and I cooled down I went to get sanitary wipes to wipe down the treadmill I used and what did I notice?

A hottie directly behind me.
A second banging Latina two treadmills to the left of the hottie and an Asian milf two treadmills to my left.

I caught the hottie eyeing me through the mirrors. The banging Latina set her phone down twice when I walked by. I let them give me attention with noting in return for them.

These are not coincidences, these women choose to be in close proximity to me.

Don’t chase women, chase to improve and get better in all areas of life.

Abundance mindset for the win.

Attention is currency in girl world and they have to earn yours.

I seriously wasn’t in the mood to “pick up” and I frequent these places. These women have probably noticed me numerous times.

OP,
How about you put in the work to become what you want to attract. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.

Have fun in your journey, I know I did and I’m continuing to do so.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true and that stems from confidence. You hear that word mentioned a lot. People rightfully say "but I have no success with women how can I possibly be confident?" You will cultivate confidence by improving your body, getting a better job, better clothing and so on. All these things will naturally make you feel better about yourselr then you'll attract women. If a guy is a complete newbie they'll be some stumbles at this stage, eventually he'll succeed.

It's not that difficult once you are picked. Majority of men offer nothing to choose from. As another person said you don't actually have much competition provided you are putting in the work.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are good looking you will get hit on a lot at bars and clubs when you go out. At least in the northeast US.
Big time! I have no idea why some guys think that way. Maybe it's just a culture thing?
My good looking friend gets outright hit on/cold approached probably about 6 times per night when we go out.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big time! I have no idea why some guys think that way. Maybe it's just a culture thing?
My good looking friend gets outright hit on/cold approached probably about 6 times per night when we go out.
I don't think anyone is disputing that if you're really good looking you'll get approached. Of course. The point is, if you're aren't, then you're not going to get approached, and most men fall into that category.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the guys you mentioned were average looking between the ages of 18 and 22 and The Rock to steroids and Ryan Reynolds has access to supplements in a full-time trainer keep that in mind.