Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Real Story in OLD

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight, I had scheduled a double-header, two 8s. But within one's ego-based narcissism, which is prevalent among super-hot women, two 8s were not enough. So I logged on to Bumble, and scheduled another date, a 9. Now, do we honestly believe this 9 had no plans this Saturday night and scheduled last minute?

I called and rain-checked the two 8s for another day. Just as the 9 did, I'm sure.

Now why does Guru bother to explain such a dynamic. Are these ego-bloating words or is there a hidden nugget of wisdom here?

When a girl cancels/reschedules on OLD, it is not because women are flaky creatures, too emotional to make a logical follow-through, nor (not always) low IL. You can be a very good option for her, but she simply perceives to have found a better option for the night, whom she does not want to lose.

Generally, that option is "better" for her because he meets her needs greater than you do--whether those "needs" are looks, money, status, security, words in a profile she adored, stronger rapport, bringing her spirits higher. Such does not negate your value or worth, nor render your SMV any less.

Now what do you do with such information:

1) Don't take flaking personally; understand the rules of the "game" and play it well;
2) Always schedule double- and triple-headers in OLD (at a minimum);
3) Women are very logical using the machination of extreme emotion to effect their will (i.e., see Adam & Eve).

I welcome all ethical and counterarguments to Number 2.

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much 100% correct.

I liked to schedule a date/FB meet up on the same night so no matter what happened I was getting laid.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A large proportion of net girls are cheerful slvts. Constant access to validation and anonymous c0ck whenever they like is too much for most women to resist.

Guru as usual is on Point. You can see this phenomenon in speed time with booty calls. A chick sends out a hook-up text to you. When you hit her back you get no reply. You don't seriously think you were the only one to get that text?

Now value is situational that night she could need a fvckboy or she could need extra comfort.

Obviously if that night she needs comfort and you go in hard with a ****boy approach the ***** will not flow.

@guru1000 what I am curious about is in the context of online dating how do you go about ascertaining watch need the woman has at the moment?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Generally, that option is "better" for her because he meets her needs greater than you do--whether those "needs" are looks, money, status, security, words in a profile she adored, stronger rapport, bringing her spirits higher. Such does not negate your value or worth, nor render your SMV any less.
If a woman you like and are sexually attracted to and want to have sex with does not care, how does that not render your SMW less?

If they don't pick you you have improve your value. You can't just say "their loss."

Can you explain your argument?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldnt be making plans for dates on a saturday night period, makes you look weak/beta/no life.

A saturday night date is something she earns after a few weeks for banging and being a good girl. OLD hangouts should be planned for same day as contact. Ie...you match...you invite her over THAT NIGHT.

To be honest the fact your talking about setting up dates for sat night tells me your game isnt fully optimized.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldnt be making plans for dates on a saturday night period, makes you look weak/beta/no life.

A saturday night date is something she earns after a few weeks for banging and being a good girl. OLD hangouts should be planned for same day as contact. Ie...you match...you invite her over THAT NIGHT.

To be honest the fact your talking about setting up dates for sat night tells me your game isnt fully optimized.
This is complete nonsese. People's schedules are so varied now it holds no water. If I work Sunday but am off Thursday how is Wednesday night not a better night than Saturday night for me?
I had plenty of first dates on a Saturday and banged quite a few of them, it makes little to no difference. Just more rules that try and create complexity from simplicity.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight, I had scheduled a double-header, two 8s. But within one's ego-based narcissism, which is prevalent among super-hot women, two 8s were not enough..
Are you saying you have the same ego-based narcissism prevalent among super-hot women?:confused:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great date. Here is the girl.

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_0138_zps99qys0wi.png.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_0139_zpsjnbasjis.png.html

I had to end the date early, as I’m flying out in the morning, but here is her text post-date (she's white, I'm blue):

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_0142_zpsmvilj8iw.png.html

Ubercat said:
Now value is situational that night she could need a fvckboy or she could need extra comfort.
This is true. Sometimes her “need” encompasses a beta-quality such as needing love or comfort, and you are just not in the right frame of mind to give her that, while another guy might be feeding that need, so she chooses him.

Herein is the hole in the SMV theory, specifically, regardless of your SMV, if you are not meeting her exact need at the time, you are not likely to be her top choice and could lose out to another guy (even with lower SMV) who is meeting that specific need.

Ubercat said:
@guru1000 what I am curious about is in the context of online dating how do you go about ascertaining watch need the woman has at the moment?
Back in 2015, I would ascertain the need in person, not so much on OLD, as I schedule quickly. In person, I opened her with questions about her past relations and family to extract the “need” left unfulfilled which ended the relation(s), and then leave covert droppings via stories of how I met that specific need with others. If you overtly show that you can/did meet that need, it can be construed as pandering or manipulative, so best to describe your capacity to meet such a need via innocuous stories about your exes, friends, family and how you served that need.

Notwithstanding the above, although I banged a high-percentage of women doing the above, I entered a 1.5 year relation with a woman who was completely incompatible due to my “meeting her needs,” which was entirely incongruent with my needs. A complete waste of 1.5 years. So these days, I don’t even worry about their needs. I just mass-date, be the arrogant prlck that I am, and if they are 100% gung-ho—and thus compatible—I keep them around until I grow bored. Today, my sexual strategy is an LTR, so I qualify based on compatibility rather than trying to close her.

Trump said:
If a woman you like and are sexually attracted to and want to have sex with does not care, how does that not render your SMW less?
When I rain-checked the two 8s, it didn’t change their SMV. There were 8s before I met them, and are 8s after I rain-checked them. The only reason they were rain-checked is I found a 9.
Trump said:
If they don't pick you you have improve your value. You can't just say "their loss."
Trump, you do realize you are preaching to the guy who has solicited and shaped this forum into self-improvement over the last 10 years. The point of the thread is to clarify that if a girl flakes on you, this does not automatically (though possible) mean your SMV is too low for her but rather that she met someone with a greater SMV—or—someone who has met her specific “need” irregardless of their SMV.

To paint two examples for greater clarification:

Scenario 1: You carry an 8 SMV. The girl carries an 8 SMV. You two are SMV compatible, and she will likely choose to date you. But if a guy with a 9 SMV comes along and asks her out, she might reschedule/cancel with you to date him.

Scenario 2: You carry an 8 SMV. The girl carries an 8 SMV. You two are SMV compatible, and she will likely choose to date you. However, in her most recent ended relationship, her ex bf abused her, cheated on her, and made her feel worthless. She feels broken. In swoops a guy with a lower SMV 7, but good game, ascertains her need, and makes her feel valued, cherished, and worth something—the very things that she absolutely wants and needs at this time. Who will she choose between the two date offers: You (who she barely knows or has rapport with)--or--the other guy who is making her feel "whole" again?

Julian said:

Rules are important for newbies as guidelines to kill that desperation. When you reach the epitome of game, you realize there is no game. I schedule dates ANY day or night I want to … at any time. I text some girls every day and other girls never. I do whatever I want, as “game,” women, and their frame acquiesce to me—not contrariwise.

I’ve been on 200 dates this year alone, close to 1000 over my life. I'm probably one of the most seasoned guys in the Manosphere. Read some of my past threads to transcend "game," namely “Frame” and “Be Overt with Your Intent and Relentless in Action”, inter alia--and embrace authenticity.

ChristopherColumbus said:
Are you saying you have the same ego-based narcissism prevalent among super-hot women?
Glad you caught that. ;)

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a chick who wanted to meet up tonight to watch the fight with my friends I told her we could meet up after the fight (she's a bartender at a stripclub)

I rather watch the triple G fight vs Canelo with the fellas than have some first date tag along

Needless to say the girl never responded

Do I Care? No

My point is women are gonna flake for whatever reason personally i don't give a shyt

NEXT!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The assumptions can be applied to real life encounters as well. Like the 'gf' who suddenly starts losing interest after a weekend away with the girls or a new guy starts working in her office.

The main inconvenience on online dating is the enablement of the second guess. The easiest option is to flake, and why wouldn't they. There is no real proof of quality other than a few photos and lines of comedic blurb. That is, until the face to face actually happens.

RL encounters enable a certain level of investment by females that online chat cannot. It also affords the man another level of proof that OLD (ie having never met in person) never will. This is why I would even support the so called cold approach over OLD. The nuances are completely different; such as, the likelihood of the second guess is much lower having already met someone in real life, interpersonal investment having already happened albeit briefly, and worth having already been proven, to an extent.

With due respect to OP - that girl is fine - OLD remains the easy option for both parties.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real game is when shes standing in front of you. Your energy, who you are, a place where you can actually see if shes somone worth any more of your time.
.... is exactly what I was trying to say.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
so from now on you will schedule triple headers and then act flaky on two of them? i wouldnt like that behavior done to me so i dont do that to others.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so from now on you will schedule triple headers and then act flaky on two of them? i wouldnt like that behavior done to me so i dont do that to others.
This is a start. Important to correct that I've been doing double- and triple-headers for quite some time, not just recently. Come on men, sosousage is the only DJ with ethics here. Do we have a forum full of sociopaths? Where are all the ethical counter-arguments?

I will respond after all the counters are posted.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u guys r right about approaches in RL being more effective. However it can be a useful channel if you treat it with respect i.e. give small amounts of attention and get them out quickly. When I was single I set it up like fish traps. Had to carry on with my life and when it got to Tuesday or Wednesday check my traps.

I certainly schedule two on a night. Still don't have the nerve to simultaneously schedule. Makes sense to do so as 80 % one will flake. I suppose the worst case scenario is two turn up make a scene and piss off. Not the end of the world and I guess you'll just get a player rep in that venue. I don't think morals come into this one because chicks flake so often you really just adapting to their behaviour.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about what they want, it's about what you want. This is still "Nice guy mentality". Women have NO ISSUES doing it to guys. And when you do it to them, they typically have one of two reactions--Pissed beyond belief and tell you to F off, or they become more attracted to you because they know you have options.

You should never be looking to date women online thinking about what "they want". It's only about what you want, until you decide they are someone worth keeping around longer and is worth the effort.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u guys r right about approaches in RL being more effective. However it can be a useful channel if you treat it with respect i.e. give small amounts of attention and get them out quickly. When I was single I set it up like fish traps. Had to carry on with my life and when it got to Tuesday or Wednesday check my traps.

I certainly schedule two on a night. Still don't have the nerve to simultaneously schedule. Makes sense to do so as 80 % one will flake. I suppose the worst case scenario is two turn up make a scene and piss off. Not the end of the world and I guess you'll just get a player rep in that venue. I don't think morals come into this one because chicks flake so often you really just adapting to their behaviour.
You are doing something wrong if you have that high of a flake rate...towards the end I was having maybe 1 in 15 or 1 in 20 flake...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quadruple-header today. Rainchecked two for next Sunday.

Had two I couldn't raincheck, as they were previously rescheduled (one of them twice previously), so I'm doing a simultaneous double-header same place, both at 8pm.

Stay tuned ...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you rain check them?

Overall really good, she is hot as he'll. You must be quite the looker yourself if attracting women like that in old. I get occasional 8s on old, but mostly 6 and 7s. I know I could probably use some better pics, but still don't think I would be able to even get the attention of women like that in old.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
How do you rain check them?
I guess tell them your grandma died, you have family obligations that came up, big business deal that needs to get done, you're a doctor and have mental patients to attend to, or you have a motivational speaking engagement for high value men. If they feel you are high value enough they'll believe anything.