Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Real Redpill (No B.S. Edition)

simongtown

Banned
Reaction score
I've read the self help material. I've read the PUA material. A lot of it quite frankly, is wishful thinking. Let's face some facts. Here are the guys who are getting laid. But first, let's point out the obvious.

Where are the hottest girls? Large college campuses. 18-24. From good families. Relatively intelligent. (Extremely intelligent girls tend to be very homely: go visit harvard or brown or stanford). Who has the best shot of getting laid by these girls?

1. elite college athletes
2. frat guys
3. non frat guys who are very good looking
4. normal guys from wealthy families

Now, where does the PUA pool come from?

1. East Asian guys (especially Chinese)
2. Southeast Asian guys (especially Filipinos)
3. South Asians (think Apu from the simpsons)
4. Middle Eastern/Arab Muslims
5. Neurotic, maladjusted Jewish guys
6. white guys who are accountants, salespeople or engineers.
7. Normal white guys who have a strong nerdy streak and find PUA material entertaining, even engrossing because it is simple, linear and formulaic

The exact mix and order of frequency varies depending on the region and city and state.

OK, next question: where do these guys game and what does the dating pool look like? Bars and clubs. Hot college girls go to bars and clubs obviously but there are only so many major college towns. These girls are

1. on dates with boyfriends
2. socializing with their social circle frat guys, sorority girls usually
3. socializing with their social circle outside of greeks, sorority girls
4. They are available for pickup, but generally ONLY by the hottest guys.

Outside of college towns, most people live on either coast and in the bigger cities on both coasts and in other large cities. This means LA, San Diego, SF, Seattle, Portland, NYC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, etc. Now, the competition becomes even more intense and serious. The PUA's are competing against

1. PRO athletes, not just college athletes. Magic Johnson for example, claimed 300-500 women a month in LA for over a decade. We know how THAT turned out.
2. actors, agents, producers and directors and thousands of others who aren't at the top of the pyramid but work steadily in the entertainment industry.
3. tech CEO's and other tech millionaires and billionaires
4. anonymous guys from millionaire and billionaire families who can spend the better part of their 20's as playboys traveling the world

You say, well, that's only four categories. Keep in mind that these guys HOARD women not just by the hundreds, but by the THOUSANDS. And when you are talking about the hottest of women (18-25), there aren't that many of them. What do I mean by hot? I became friends with a few guys in televison. The first few times I met some of the actresses through his introductions, I nearly passed out. They were unbelievably hot. And extremely friendly and down to earth. They were dreamgirls in every sense of the term.

Why would these girls stay out until 2 AM to get hit on my random drunks when they have access to the wealthiest, highest status men who will pay for every luxury they could ever want? Yeah, no need to answer that question.

When you cold approach, whether it's during the day, or during weekend nights, you are already in the secondary market. All of the hottest girls have already been skimmed off the top and you will never even see them, much less have a chance to meet them. Now, you are dealing almost exclusively with 4 to 8's.

Even then, there will be plenty of good looking guys who will monopolize all of these girls before even the most well versed of pua's is ever given a chance.

So what? 95-99% of PUA's are satisfied pulling a 7 or lower. Unfortunately, these gals don't want to deal with PUA's. I hate to say it but PUA's stick out like a sore thumb. They are just too easy to spot. Just look at the categories of PUA's listed above. These guys are very likely to look out of place in a higher end lounge, club or bar. 4 Indian guys at The Standard wearing affliction t shirts? Yeah, they are PUA's.

That means PUA's are even lower down the food chain: 6's, 5's, ugly girls, fat girls, 50+ year olds. And you say most PUA's are happy to pull even one of thes types of girls? True.

But honestly, even PUA instructors are dealing with girls who are maybe only 1 point up on the dating scale.

I'm 5 years into the game (on and off due to two long relationships in this time) and have dozens of acquaintances in PUA. I have met maybe 2 genuinely cool guys in PUA, and even they are not that successful.

I have personally seen the girlfriends of pua instructors and seen the girls they pulled. Not a single one of them has been above an 8. Even the 8's are generously rated.

tl, dr: the hottest girls have already been skimmed off the top before you even arrive to the clubs, bars, lounges and hotels. Even if they do show (and the vast majority will not), most pua's are noticeably below average both in looks and social skills and don't stand much of a chance regardless of how often they approach.

Reaction score
The Winghouse girl I had over the other night said she used to fly to New York to meet some guy who was a producer for the Wendy Williams Show. That didn't stop her from gagging on my c0ck.

Are you sure your little summary matches with reality?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely a troll. But if you are trying to say PUAs are mostly full of cr@p, most on this forum will not disagree with you. Spend some more time on this forum and you will see what I mean.
Yeah I don't disagree that most are nonsensical in their methods and results

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely a troll. But if you are trying to say PUAs are mostly full of cr@p, most on this forum will not disagree with you. Spend some more time on this forum and you will see what I mean.
I agree 99% of it is stupidity but there's hidden gems. Something to be said of chain gunning approaches day or night.

With today's good feels, girl power, soy boy, cuck fest cowardice function of hiding behind online game. Cowardly hiding purely on a rejection free platform and clinging to a woman's dating strategy. Its pathetic.

I know guys who binge pickup. Cannot approach. Not even say hi. Its no kidding so many suck with women. God forbid a rejection.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Affliction shirts? You gotta be kidding me!
I haven't seen anyone wear those shirts outside of Huntington Beach, CA
That style of clothing is only popular in that area because of 3 popular MMA gyms located within that vicinity.

simongtown

Banned
Reaction score
The Winghouse girl I had over the other night said she used to fly to New York to meet some guy who was a producer for the Wendy Williams Show. That didn't stop her from gagging on my c0ck.

Are you sure your little summary matches with reality?
You have 4,793 posts in a little over a year. That right there is strong evidence you don't date very often, if at all.

Reaction score
You have 4,793 posts in a little over a year. That right there is strong evidence you don't date very often, if at all.
Please get off my posts if you're gonna act like some tough guy.

No, I don't enjoy going on dates. I'm far too busy. The number of posts I have is irrelevant.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the hottest girls? Large college campuses. 18-24. From good families. Relatively intelligent. (Extremely intelligent girls tend to be very homely: go visit harvard or brown or stanford).
I'm not from the States, but I don't believe all the hottest girls are only in college campuses. You're talking about a population of 325 million.

Not all men are interested in 18-24 year olds and plenty of girls don't go to college or university....not to mention the girls who do don't stay in their campuses everyday.

For the most part pua is weird, but the key here is that it gets guys who are socially inept out there...because if you're not out there how else will things change?
OK, next question: where do these guys game and what does the dating pool look like? Bars and clubs. Hot college girls go to bars and clubs obviously but there are only so many major college towns. These girls are

Points 1-3 are irrelevant, most people who frequent bars and clubs only socialize with their friends anyway. If you're going to a club to have a ons it's going to be difficult, however I don't do this...I just speak to people and connect as a friend so I can get their details...the seduction comes later.

Magic Johnson for example, claimed 300-500 women a month in LA for over a decade. We know how THAT turned out.
This is BS. How does a man f*ck 300-500 women a month anyway? Even if he did f*ck all, all day this would be impossible.

On another note, this is how I think when people tell me the number of people they've slept with. What constitutes as sex to me, maybe not be the case with someone else...I notice this with women especially...most guys can't f*ck for sh*t and last 2 minutes anyway.

Most guys aren't f*cking women left, right and center...even the guys you mentioned. Not only because some of them don't want to, but also because most of them don't know how to....even if women were making it easier for them. Just because your friends in television introduced you to some hot women, doesn't mean they are smashing them...80% of men are sexually conservative. Being rich and having access to women doesn't magically make you sexually confident.
He's got a point.

Last edited:

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read the self help material. I've read the PUA material. A lot of it quite frankly, is wishful thinking. Let's face some facts. Here are the guys who are getting laid. But first, let's point out the obvious.

Where are the hottest girls? Large college campuses. 18-24. From good families. Relatively intelligent. (Extremely intelligent girls tend to be very homely: go visit harvard or brown or stanford). Who has the best shot of getting laid by these girls?

1. elite college athletes
2. frat guys
3. non frat guys who are very good looking
4. normal guys from wealthy families

Now, where does the PUA pool come from?

1. East Asian guys (especially Chinese)
2. Southeast Asian guys (especially Filipinos)
3. South Asians (think Apu from the simpsons)
4. Middle Eastern/Arab Muslims
5. Neurotic, maladjusted Jewish guys
6. white guys who are accountants, salespeople or engineers.
7. Normal white guys who have a strong nerdy streak and find PUA material entertaining, even engrossing because it is simple, linear and formulaic

The exact mix and order of frequency varies depending on the region and city and state.

Outside of college towns, most people live on either coast and in the bigger cities on both coasts and in other large cities. This means LA, San Diego, SF, Seattle, Portland, NYC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, etc. Now, the competition becomes even more intense and serious. The PUA's are competing against

1. PRO athletes, not just college athletes. Magic Johnson for example, claimed 300-500 women a month in LA for over a decade. We know how THAT turned out.
2. actors, agents, producers and directors and thousands of others who aren't at the top of the pyramid but work steadily in the entertainment industry.
3. tech CEO's and other tech millionaires and billionaires
4. anonymous guys from millionaire and billionaire families who can spend the better part of their 20's as playboys traveling the world

You say, well, that's only four categories. Keep in mind that these guys HOARD women not just by the hundreds, but by the THOUSANDS. And when you are talking about the hottest of women (18-25), there aren't that many of them. What do I mean by hot? I became friends with a few guys in televison. The first few times I met some of the actresses through his introductions, I nearly passed out. They were unbelievably hot. And extremely friendly and down to earth. They were dreamgirls in every sense of the term.

Why would these girls stay out until 2 AM to get hit on my random drunks when they have access to the wealthiest, highest status men who will pay for every luxury they could ever want? Yeah, no need to answer that question.

When you cold approach, whether it's during the day, or during weekend nights, you are already in the secondary market. All of the hottest girls have already been skimmed off the top and you will never even see them, much less have a chance to meet them. Now, you are dealing almost exclusively with 4 to 8's.

Even then, there will be plenty of good looking guys who will monopolize all of these girls before even the most well versed of pua's is ever given a chance.

So what? 95-99% of PUA's are satisfied pulling a 7 or lower. Unfortunately, these gals don't want to deal with PUA's. I hate to say it but PUA's stick out like a sore thumb. They are just too easy to spot. Just look at the categories of PUA's listed above. These guys are very likely to look out of place in a higher end lounge, club or bar. 4 Indian guys at The Standard wearing affliction t shirts? Yeah, they are PUA's.

That means PUA's are even lower down the food chain: 6's, 5's, ugly girls, fat girls, 50+ year olds. And you say most PUA's are happy to pull even one of thes types of girls? True.

But honestly, even PUA instructors are dealing with girls who are maybe only 1 point up on the dating scale.

I'm 5 years into the game (on and off due to two long relationships in this time) and have dozens of acquaintances in PUA. I have met maybe 2 genuinely cool guys in PUA, and even they are not that successful.

I have personally seen the girlfriends of pua instructors and seen the girls they pulled. Not a single one of them has been above an 8. Even the 8's are generously rated.

tl, dr: the hottest girls have already been skimmed off the top before you even arrive to the clubs, bars, lounges and hotels. Even if they do show (and the vast majority will not), most pua's are noticeably below average both in looks and social skills and don't stand much of a chance regardless of how often they approach.
Lol are you tryna say that every hot girl is taken? Definitely not true.

Also, what is a “PUA”? Someone who presents a false picture of themselves in order to get laid?

Or someone who goes out looking to have a good time and meet girls?

I watch and read “PUA” material bc it helps me understand social dynamics, but when I go out, I am not using gimmick techniques or wearing a fuzzy hat, I am getting in a state where I have a good time and meet women.

You should be the most confident version of your authentic self, and lay it all on the table. A girl can either take it or leave it.

You’re essentially learning sales skills for your authentic self, and it’s a lot more fun and pleasurable than an office job.

Dating is a market, and you should be learning to maximize your SMV. Whether it be by having an awesome job or business, being in great shape, having great fashion sense, having fun going out, learning how to make girls laugh, putting yourself in a girl-heavy location, building pvssy pipeline, etc. — either way, you’re just trying to move your way up the dating ladder to maximize your sexual success.

If you’re a short Indian engineer, you’re not going to bang Miranda Kerr. But you can still maximize your SMV.

If you’re a white guy, you can raise your SMV by joining a top frat, but that’s not the only way to do it. There are many hot girls that are not in sororities.

A person who actively joins the PUA community is likely a low SMV person without social skills who is trying to learn tips and tricks to get laid. If they’re successful at it, they might raise their SMV, but they won’t be slaying like a 6’3 white dude from a top frat at USC.

One way that “PUA” really helps me is by building pvssy pipeline through going out. While you can just go up to girls and introduce yourself, it can be useful to also learn the power games that girls play in these environments, and the mind state to get in that maximizes your success.

When you know you can go out and just bring home a girl any weekend, it puts you in a more confident, less needy mindset.

I just went through a brutal breakup, but I got laid on Friday, and I’m going on a date tonight with a girl I met at a bar that same night. This success helps my mental state tremendously.

I used Julien Blanc concepts as inspiration when going out (always be in action, tease girls relentlessly), and Corey Wayne concepts when setting the date with the girl I met (set a definite date, don’t waste time texting her).

None of these techniques caused me to compromise my authentic self, but it did lead to sexual success and more confidence.

Your argument is equivalent to saying that it’s worthless for a high school student to learn basketball skills because they’ll never be Michael Jordan, even though the skills they learn will help their game.

We’re all just trying to make the most of what we have.