Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ramblings, Musings and Encounters of a Manchild.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have well and truly taken the plunge, it's tough, I'm sitting here, I have no plates, no prospects and have been on a month long dry spell as of today. However, I have the biggest smile on my face because for the first time in the last few days I have taken my life by the balls. I will add some back story, since I've graduated, I've had a pretty regular stream of girls coming into my life through online means, social circle and the odd night club pull. However, I've come to realise that this isn't actually making me happy, I want more I deserve better. I've started daygaming again, in the past I did it for a short amount of time, it was sloppy and I got a few dates out of it but nothing to write home about. But now I feel, much like when I went to the gym, that I'm going to power through with this and get really good at it.

I have given myself the target of 25 approaches a week and I'll probably end up doing more but in the past few days, I've already noticed improvement. I really need to work on what I say after the approach because that is hands down the hardest bit but I know once I get that part down, my experience from the past few years will come through for me. My "inner game" has been amazing, I haven't felt anything negative in the last few days, I had one day where I didn't feel like approaching but did anyway and I am just proud of myself for taking action. I haven't got any numbers yet but it's not what I'm shooting for, I'm out of my comfort zone and getting into a rhythm. One good interaction, was this girl just come out of a shop, approached and she was into it straight away but she had a boyfriend. However, I could tell by her face that she was like a kid who had just had a chocolate bar placed in front of them but had been told not to touch it. She said that she found me attractive and that it made her day, I excused myself and left instead of pushing, which I probably could have got her number but for the first 50 odd approaches, I have no outcome dependence. I'm probably not going to get laid for ages, which is going to be weird and maybe it'll get frustrating but for now I'm happy.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's been 6 months since I've posted and a lot has gone down. Met some interesting girls, fücked more than my fair share and have had a lot of fun. There are too many stories to type out here but I will comment on this one thing, after all the girl's I've fücked this year I can think of two which I felt a genuine connection with. The rest were just fun and unfortunately not all of them felt the same way I did and felt there was more but no one got hurt so it's all good. Got a few more adventures planned before the year is out so I'll start posting them on here because they are good for guys who want to learn and they'll probably be mildly amusing to someone out there.

I'd say the quote from a few girl's that has summed up the second half of this year is "I was actually going to cancel today but thought I better come and I'm so glad I did." The girl who said that line in particular was a hot 19 year old virgin who very nearly lost that on a first date but she's flying over to London to come and see me in a few weeks which looks like it's only heading one way. Only met her once but she's hooked.

I've also learnt a lot about the nature of women this year and I've actually managed to slowly drip feed this to some of my friends in real life which is good. I wouldn't want to see someone I'm close to getting screwed for no reason, even the guys not in the community are starting to see marriage is not just a dead end for guys but a cul-de-sac you get robbed in and it's perfectly fine to everyone else. Also seen plenty of chicks in relationships stepping out on their fellas and doing the dirty in the most brazen ways, some of which has left me wide mouthed.

My take home messages from the last 6 months have been:

- I love my life when I do what I want
- The price of my exclusivity...well right now it can't be bought
- I should hang out with girl's that I'm excited to get to know better, anything else is doing myself a disservice
- I'm only as attractive as my mindset at any given moment
- Travel solo because it's fun and liberating as fück

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's a while again. I've sort of been reviewing the last 6 months in my head and it's been crazy. 11 new girls, a virgin, two of them now love me. I've got a few new social circles I've been hanging out with, the girls are actually genuinely hot and it's been a huge insight into how they think. I'm seeing a girl at the moment, so kind of taking a break from meeting new chicks, I rarely feel like I want to take myself out of the game but we have a really good connection. But she is moving out of the country next month so it doesn't have a future, I'm just enjoying the moments now.

Before all this, my ex also tried to get back together with me, which was funny because after two years she still loves me...don't know why ;) I've also dated a few girls who want more commitment than I can give them, which brings me onto my next point. In my experience, the guys who do the best with chicks, tend to lead them on. Uncensored honesty doesn't work, you kind of have to string a girl a line for a bit and if you're not looking for anything serious, you can skate by for a month or two with no ultimatums or freak outs. But come the third month, if it gets this far and you still stand strong with your position, you can get some real crazy chicks on your hands. A guy who outright tells a girl they don't want anything serious will struggle to retain girls over the medium term. But guys who cut a little slack and give them hopes with the occasional sleepover or taking them out to dinner, basically anything that implies intimacy further than just sex will get the benefit of the doubt early on.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past year and a half, I've on average banged 2 new girls a month consistently without really putting in much effort. I'm what I would call proficient with women, I know what to do, when to push, when to cut my losses and when I need to make ruthless decisions. I know I can go after the women I want and get them and that's what I got into all this for. Anyway in the last 5 weeks, so just over a month, things got a little wild. I shagged 10 new girls, so we're talking 2 new girls a week, which has been absolutely insane for my vibe, confidence and general swagger. I'm not going to write 10 field reports about how I got laid, instead I'll give a near miss...and no I don't shag girls I can't physically pick up. I've got to the point where I'm finally getting the girls I want and I'm enjoying life.

Near miss:

I'm out with a couple of people I know in an unfamiliar city but I have a flight to catch at 6am back to London and it's already 1am. I'm tired and I'd pulled the night before and during the day so I wasn't bothered about what happened. So I leave my friends and head home, I'm in the taxi and on my way back to my apartment, I get a feeling in my gut, I want something so I tell the driver to drop me off at a bar close to my apartment. It's a 5 minute walk away, I pay my way in and see whats happening. I start talking to a few random people and getting chatting to a girl, ironically from London. It's her birthday and she's out with friends and something weird happens. I recognise one of her friends, I'm a thousand miles from home and I swear I know this girl because I'd got with her a few months before in a club in London. She recognises me and there's the whole "this is so random" crap. She looks good, slim, brunette, great tits. We go and have a chat, after no time we're flirting and making out, I tell her my apartments just around the corner and that she should come and help me pack before my flight. I know she's horny and turned on so she agrees, she finds her friends, gets the key to her place because she'd have to leave pretty soon after because I'd be going straight to the airport. One for the road and all that. We get outside and it's raining heavily, vibe and mood killer but I know I just have to find a cab or keep her moving. We're in the rain and I can tell she's starting to freak out about the situation, she's asking me lots of questions and not letting me brush them off. Eventually she tells me to come back to hers because she'd feel more comfortable and its not far so I agree. We get to hers, she gets food and I can tell she's stalling. Finally we're in bed, she's half naked and I think it's on...but it's not. She tells me she's had a pretty bad experience recently, I can guess what it is but I don't ask so she feels like she needs to trust me more. Meh, I take myself home and catch my flight.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to have you back mr W

last year we were in similar positions in life ,and from reading your comments It appears we have both progressed nicely

I chose to dip my toes into some LTR stuff earlier this year and got them burnt pretty badly , however I learnt a lot of stuff about myself and relationships……. plus the chick In question Is still chasing me now 4 months later so I know im not far off the right path

Its interesting you chose to post about your near miss and not your sucesses , pherhaps whats bothering you most is the fact you knew it was on and you had it taken away at the last second

Ive had a few of those in my time and all you can do is accept it wasn’t ment to be

I also like the bit you put about – “only being as attractive as your mindset” that’s defentiley something I can relate too

2 years ago I was rock solid mentally and knew exactly what I wanted from life …….now im not so sure and I know its affected my confidence Im still good with women but nowehere near what I know im capable of

I have no doubts il gain it back but there is a lot of work to do

Heres to the future

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to have you back mr W

last year we were in similar positions in life ,and from reading your comments It appears we have both progressed nicely

I chose to dip my toes into some LTR stuff earlier this year and got them burnt pretty badly , however I learnt a lot of stuff about myself and relationships……. plus the chick In question Is still chasing me now 4 months later so I know im not far off the right path

Its interesting you chose to post about your near miss and not your sucesses , pherhaps whats bothering you most is the fact you knew it was on and you had it taken away at the last second

Ive had a few of those in my time and all you can do is accept it wasn’t ment to be

I also like the bit you put about – “only being as attractive as your mindset” that’s defentiley something I can relate too

2 years ago I was rock solid mentally and knew exactly what I wanted from life …….now im not so sure and I know its affected my confidence Im still good with women but nowehere near what I know im capable of

I have no doubts il gain it back but there is a lot of work to do

Heres to the future
I wasn't too bothered about not converting this one because it was something completely out of my control and I wasn't exactly in a dry spell. I actually said to her that it wasn't a big deal at all because she kept apologising for wasting my time. But yeah, I'm in such a good place, it was just water off a ducks back.

I actually didn't post any of the successes because they were pretty routine, nothing too far from what I've posted previously and in real life I don't really talk about it with anyone unless they were there because it's just normal now. But interestingly enough I did have some people make comments like "oh you lucky bastard" and things like that. At one point I opened a large group of hot girls and one of the guys I was with was so shocked that I didn't get shot down. I just kinda laughed at his reaction because I know I've been rejected by girls like them a hundred times before but right now my vibe and everything is so good that I can do anything. Your mindset is about 70% of the battle, you've lost if you think any girl is too good for you off the bat. They can all be teased, lead and turned on. That is our greatest weapon as a man, even if you're not their type you still have so much to work with.

You will make it back to where you were you just need to push yourself through those beginning stages because then success just snowballs and it's actually hard to lose a girl. I wish I could put what my mindset into words but it's so hard to translate a feeling onto a page.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thread ! I like the Hank moody part because he's also the one that Im trying to mold myself into, any tips on that part ?
In direct terms of Hank Moody, I'd say watch the way he talks to women. Most guys go in from that straight down the line point of view but his character as a writer comes at them from a different angle. The way he talks to them says that he gets it, he understands women and their emotions. He essentially goes in under the radar and gets to flirt with them when it's not always appropriate. Even though it's scripted this is good game, I have no doubt whoever wrote this actually gets püssy.

Again, I'm big on vibe, just look how chill he is all the time about everything, nothing really phases him. I love the scene where he car gets stolen and he just stands there lighting a cigarette.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I've so strongly believed for a long long time now. It's all about the mindset. I like reading your posts because you emphasize it so much more and it's a higher form of self-improvement, and I also believe that it is an extension of overall social skills and one of the highest forms of it.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha once again I find myself writing on this blog that "it's been a while" and once again I've had so much going on. I owe a lot to this place and certain posters so I will probably always come back occasionally and attempt to share when I have time. I've got to the point where I don't really think about game or even bother analysing anything that much because there's not much point. However, I have had a think and I am hording pûssy. I have a small group of girls hanging around for months on end sleeping only with me for basically nothing in return. Then a wider group of girls who I have no idea what they're up to but they're in the rotation and I can hit them up every couple of months. I'd put my rotation at around 10 girls who I can hit up, not including girls I've just started seeing. All the girls I see have openly said to me that they know I see other girls but basically don't throw it in their face. Don't ask,don't tell...

I've had a look back at my first few posts on here and it's great to see where all the groundwork started because a lot of the principles are basically the same, I just don't think about them now. Like I notice that I half ignore girls and come across as disinterested as a girl told me the other day. I didn't even kiss her on the first date, just said it was nice to meet you etc. Then the next time we meet she's on her back with legs open and she has no idea how this has happened. I know this girl is relationship orientated because I know she cares for me but she also allows me to do what I want(she also doesn't know where I live lol)

I've also started considering my future, if I want a girlfriend and what kind of long term situation I would be okay with. Right now monogamy seems a thousand miles away but I'm split on whether I'd like to raise a family. Either way I won't be making that decision for another 8 years or so, then we'll see.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say it has been a while is an understatement. Nearly 3 years since I've posted here. So where am I? Firstly, I've been ill the past 12 months which is obviously hasn't been great but it's also the best time to be ill. I also have a girlfriend, we actually got into a relationship 2 months after my last post in 2018. I basically had a blowout, slept with like 9 chicks in a week and fancied a change in lifestyle. But of course, I'm back here for a reason. I feel the itch again, as the UK is starting to open back up... I'm starting to feel better, I can have pretty normal days now health-wise which is great. Moreover, the relationship has run it's course. She wants to get married and I've told her in no uncertain terms that I'm not doing that. Also she wants us to move back to her country. Again, not going to happen. So I find myself out of shape after spending 3 months in bed but excited to see what the future will bring. I also recently got a promotion which means I can buy my own place in the next 8-12 months which is great.

Taking a step back and reading this back, I can see how far I've come in terms of my mindset. It's absolutely rock solid when it comes to women and life, I rarely doubt myself. The next few years will probably be the best yet once I get my health back.