“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 103 - Uh Oh, The Boring Part

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Damn, nice threads and a social life to go with it! You are quickly on your way.

"Get to the f*cking women, damn it!"

Calm down! Before we delve into the female world, we must first try to discuss school. It should be fun but not one huge social experience. You must learn as well. Keeping up with your friends and keeping up your As is the true accomplishment of being a DJ. Know when to put books before girls and your life.

First, do not slack off. Putting sh1t off to the last minute is never the real way. I got real good at doing this but I'm trying with every ounce of my power not to do this during college. Get stuff done as soon as possible. Do that on a slow night. Who cares if its three weeks away. The dreaded due date will be there before you know it.

In the class, be respectful to the teachers but be friends with them too. No kissing ass. They can see right through that. Be C+F with them. If one sucks at tennis, joke with them about it. Time goes by faster and you will learn more. Guaranteed. Don't worry about the badasses that try to say that you are stupid for being friends with the teachers. Most don't care and join in after you start it. However there are always those badasses (they are losers - not worth hanging out with) that think they are hot sh1t. Just ignore them.

Take the classes you want. If your best buddy is taking something else, take what you want. He may like Cooking but you'd rather do Psychology. Then take Psychology. More new people to meet = more people to be friends with = more of a social schedule.

Keeping up with your studies makes your parents like you more and will be more willing to let you go to parties or hang out with friends. Do bad and they're going to make you stay at home to study instead.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I like the way your series is going.. keep it going....... im reading ;)
 

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Originally posted by Sammo
I like the way your series is going.. keep it going....... im reading ;)
Thanks. 104 is coming this afternoon. I had to get some sleep and I have to go to my last day of work today from 8 am - 3 pm. Yes, it sucks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top