Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Question

Rawone04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come across several females and when i ask the question do they give oral they respond in mostly negitve ways.
How do i ask without really asking?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you like it when you get oral....

yeh why..

me too!!!!;)

Last edited:

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ai....i havent had oral sex in such a long time, do you know if they've changed it?

Ah, i forgot...i read somethign like this not long ago on this site or on the eletter

anyways...Good Luck dude!

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask about past boyfriends and what they've done with them too find out, don't come out with do u give oral it wud send out the wrong impressions... maybe ask somit like,.. when was your 1st kiss?.... when did you 1st have sex? ..when did you first give / recieve oral ? ..etc.

It's best too find out when you are actually seeing her, and ****ing her... give her oral and ask her if she will do the same for u...maybe she will feel obliged, or if she sats she does'nt cause she don't think it would be very nice, comment on how u do the same for her and she could at least try if she liked it.

Rawone04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks yeah this was kinda funny. But i havn't had intercourse and most of my sexual encounters was when i got oral.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ask? Just assume they will. I'd say 11 of 10 girls will give you oral.

Why 11? Because of the 10 who will sleep with you, you'll always find one or two who won't fack you, but will give you head.

\

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Many women will tell you they never masturbate, either.

Girls don't want to seem like sluts, at least until they get to know you a little bit.

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you are at a comfortable point in a relationship with a girl, its okay to talk about oral. if you just met a new girl, and your trying to get your d*ck sucked, do not ask. Unless shes just an out right freak, most girls dont want to give a first impression of being viewed as a slut. Ive had more success assuming they will do it instead of asking. lol, if your really having that much trouble i have one simple stupid trick. if you are lying on your back on the bed. Just tell her you love to be kissed around your stomach. if she helps you while your undoing your belt, then you might have a live one! TA DA, as stupid as it sounds it works! lol. Now all you got to do is grab her hair and ram it to the back of her throat! lol, just kiddin.

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rawone04
I have come across several females and when i ask the question do they give oral they respond in mostly negitve ways.
How do i ask without really asking?
This is a great question. In my experience, you shouldn't ask at all. You should take a different point of attack. Asking them lets them know too quickly that you're interested in THEM giving you oral, which will inflate their ego, and take down your value.

Best thing I do is, talk casually about past girlfriends giving you oral. Tell them such and such was such a freak, she swallowed, did @nal, etc etc. Who cares if she actually did. That's not the point.

What you want is the chick you're targeting to feel competitive and try to keep up with your exes. She'll really show you what she's made of. She'll want to make you forget about ol' whats-her-butt.

This worked like a CHARM on my ex-wife when she was 19. I was doing $hit I wouldn't do to a farm animal.

By the way, that all disappeared when she said I DO so enjoy the moment but don't get too carried away!

-Frank

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey uncle! while im not a big fan of bringing up ex's in the picture with someone im with, id be curious to hear some replies if they actually brings out the freak in your woman. to actually tell them how they did or what they did with you sexually.