Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The psychology behind it all?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My apologies for arriving late to this thread. I missed the alert due to goings on in my personal affairs. I agree strongly with @metalwater in his analysis. Real strength from a real man, a solid man reveals itself in vulnerability. A woman must have tremendous respect for a man in order to comfort him, defend him, nurture him and protect him in his vulnerable moments. She is his safe harbor and his guardian during these times.

Think of the movie Walk the Line and the scene where June Carter Cash runs bad men off at gunpoint while Johnny Cash is laid up going through drug withdrawals. That his being his protector and guardian during his vulnerability and that should be revered. She is his champion in that moment because of her love and respect for him.

A woman who deeply loves and respects her man will nuture, support, protect and defend him in his trials and his times where life is difficult, burdensome and uncertain. She is steadfast and loyal.

If she picks at him she doesn’t love him or respect him. If a woman acts as @Black Widow Void notes in his OP? She’s seeking to exploit you as a man.

Run fast and run far from her.

Real love is rooted in respect and will nuture, defend and protect no matter what emotions a man needs to show. She is his safe place to do so.
Women like that are so fvckin rare though. I changed with that movie btw in 2005. I was going through a similar relationship with a gal in September of that year when I saw that movie. It changed me for the better. My life's course changed forever that month. Probably saw the movie 100 times, as well as Song of the South (banned for "racism" bs), and then "Gone With the Wind" (now banned for racism as of this year). I haven't watched those movies in years. I just got home from banging a 24 year old. Her breasts were amazing barely C-cups. She was a former college soccer player. She's artsy, beautiful antique great-smelling place (apartment). A black cat. I'm very familiar with her music, lyrics of which are tattoo'd on her arm. We talked history (of which I have a wealth of knowledge on going back to the beginning of the Earth). The stuff I imparted to her, she'd certainly never heard before, but it is all true, Origins of man, rainfall patterns, drought. I was giving her a new world to observe in her living room. I did not last long at all fvcking her doggy, maybe 7 minutes after her on top (could've gone all night with her on top). So my Weakness...is that position, Especially with a gal that young I'm gonna blow even while trying to pull out. It's sad. I showed weakness. And when I mentioned not believing in this "virus" she became obviously turned off (during out cuddling). She's very liberal but we had so much in common. I have a problem of not avoiding touchy subjects, which turns off the hot liberal ones. Her as5 was amazing, her pvssy sloppy (foreplay on), but still amazing. Dreams do come true, but she's not for me, I learned, tonight.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like we've reverted back to the "women don't respect weak men" analogy; which I suppose does address one part of this topic, but the other still seems to remain unanswered.

This is about women that otherwise, seem cool, but also seem to delight in a man's blunder(s) .

Let's say that you trip while walking or lose your keys and they were under your nose... yes, these incidents can appear funny of course...
This isn't about ego, insecurities or anything of that sort. After all, we are all going to have a moment or two of clumsiness and forgetfulness.
This is about seeing this subtle gleam of delight in a woman because we exhibited some imperfection.

This isn't some dire question or anything... just a curiosity if others have encountered this and an attempt to understand the psychology behind this behavior.
She's just playing into the little girl/daddy paradigm. You treat her like a silly little girl, she'll treat you like a protective father figure...but part of that means taking you down a notch when you do something funny or stupid. Little girls do this all the time to authority figures, it's cute. When your woman does it it's just a source of whimsy. I don't know the underlying psych reason, maybe just humanizing the relationship, but it's just a natural part of the interplay.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Animals prey on weaker animals.

Women are animals.

Don’t be a weak male animal.

Nuff said.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like that are so fvckin rare though.
True. But they do exist. And this forum is a good place to develop into a man who attracts such women.

Your 24 year old sounds great...but you don’t sound like you would be interested in her beyond sex because of the way she thinks...

Which is kind of my point to men. Looks and hot sex is awesome...but isn’t enough to create a great relationship...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about women that otherwise, seem cool, but also seem to delight in a man's blunder(s) .
I believe this has been answered by @Alvafe

No matter how together a woman is, they will have some insecurities.

Pointing out flaws in others typical externalizing behavior.

The more they see you (or any guy) behaving in a together way, they start to worry more about their insecurities.

Their worst case scenario, common to men and women is to have their worst case insecurities found out.

So any time they get a chance, they externalize to any weaknesses you have.

Their fantasy is that you'll find that you need them as much as they need you.

I don't think any of this is conscious on their part, so understanding it from a "why would she do this" as if she has a consciously chosen outcome is not possible.