To anyone who read my other posts: I finally think i've gotten rid of the ex, with homecomming a show was that night so i just said screw homcomming and my date and I are just going to a concert that night.
My new problem: A diff chick who i've really been connecting with recently is completely into me, initiates kino, flirts like all hell, calls me while she's in the shower, etc. Thing is she's got a hella buff cousin who I guess is really protective of her, who goes to my school. The guy thinks i'm cool from repuation, never really met him. Problem is that that might change if i start doing anything with this girl...how would you handle the guy to make him leave it alone?
Gracias.
My new problem: A diff chick who i've really been connecting with recently is completely into me, initiates kino, flirts like all hell, calls me while she's in the shower, etc. Thing is she's got a hella buff cousin who I guess is really protective of her, who goes to my school. The guy thinks i'm cool from repuation, never really met him. Problem is that that might change if i start doing anything with this girl...how would you handle the guy to make him leave it alone?
Gracias.