Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The product of feminism...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is long... but was an interesting experience I had on social media. This was over a week ago, and women continue to chime in and add their two cents as I still get updates. I would be lieing if it said it didn't bug me a little bit at first, but I also understand that once they labeled me, it was over...

And for the record, they never truly answered any of my questions, nor did I even get to display the points I was trying to make. The original post was about empowering women, encouraging men to empower women, etc etc. The original post also mentioned how she thought it was crazy that a friend of hers knew nothing of feminism and is "totally not a feminist". My response is to that comment... Girl 1 is the original poster...

Me: Feminism has negative connotations because of the people who are generally regarded as feminists represent a radical approach, not really the equality agenda.

Girl 1: Those people are radicals, not feminists. Anyone who believes that those people are feminists is a moron.

Me: I agree completely. But unfortunately, many of those radicals are associated with feminism. It's similar to the extremes that are used to illustrate support for feminism. Look at Girl 3's post (a post of a woman with facial scars from marital abuse). It has nothing to do with equal rights, but it a story meant to invoke an emotional response. It has only to do with an abusive man, that is it. That is an extreme, not the norm.

Girl 3: I don’t know you but you’re welcome to bite me.

Girl 1: You’re clearly missing the point. That’s unfortunate. My post is about inclusion and equality. It’s not up for debate.

Guy 1: itmay not be the norm, but unfortunately is more common than you obviously think it is.

Me: And everyone should be included. Where is equality missing? Here are facts, young men commit suicide at 4 times the rate of women. On average, women in their 30s make more than men. Equality must go between both genders. Wanting equality won't stop the pathetic excuse for a man for abusing a woman, would you agree on that? Man1, I said it is the extreme, I did not suggest the degree of how common it is as you suggested.

ME: I am also curious how they are treated as second class citizens? I am not trying to be facetious either, just curious on your point of view. =D

Girl 1: I’m assuming that you are joking.

Girl 2: Wow, just wow! Somewhere there’s a rock missing it’s person.

Girl 3: you should spell it out for him. He doesn’t understand things very well.

Girl 1: Eh, what’s the point? You either get it or you don’t. Ya know? It’s not our job to save someone from their own ignorance.

Me: I ask a simple question, about how are women treated as second class citizens and a slew of insults is thrown at me. Has it impaired your education? work? personal life? I am legitimately curious as to why each of you believe this is true. Does that make me "ignorant", "not understanding", or whatever insult Girl 2 stated? Not at all. I would love to understand more.

Girl 1: Roober, first of all, YES it has impaired every woman in all of those ways. Secondly, male suicide has nothing to do with this topic, so I’m not sure why it was brought up. Thirdly, I’m certain your statement about women in their 30’s making more than men is categorically false. Tell that to any nation where women aren’t allowed to work solely based on the fact that they are women. In fact, tell that to any nation where women aren’t allowed an educated solely based on the fact that they are female. Instead of being in school, many girls are sold as property into “marriages” where all they will know is rape and fear. They will never have the opportunity to be educated or work outside of the home. I could go on, but there isn’t enough time in the day to provide you with examples of how women are treated as second class citizens. If you’d really like to educate yourself about this, it would be highly beneficial to research the subject on your own.
*This is where I realized the how naive this woman is, and her basis for feminism, personal experience and likely the media, not actual research

Girl 2: Ignorance comes in all forms. He wants to be educated or comes across as “curious” but then chooses not to listen or understand. Will be interesting to see what the next response is...until then, keep up the good fight.

The remainder of the dialogue is them patting each other on the back, like they educated me in some way. They also threw out more insults and passed judgement on the reason of my failed marriage.

This mindset of taking what you hear, developing opinions, and following the majority is the exact thing that created racism and mistreatment of women...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You very clearly were trying WAY too hard to argue logically and without emotion too. Speak more emotionally and put your facts in there with the emotions. Then they can't argue.

Or do what I would do and troll them. "You guys are forgetting that women are objects and are meant to be treated as such"

Oh and btw I don't have social media anymore for a reason :)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped talking to feminists after I went out on a date with one, made out with her midway through our date at the bar, got back to her car and she tells me, I need to give you consent if you want to **** me and are you a vagina worshipper? I got this weird vibe and got out of the car because I felt like she was capable of hitting me with a false rape accusation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is long... but was an interesting experience I had on social media. This was over a week ago, and women continue to chime in and add their two cents as I still get updates. I would be lieing if it said it didn't bug me a little bit at first, but I also understand that once they labeled me, it was over...

And for the record, they never truly answered any of my questions, nor did I even get to display the points I was trying to make. The original post was about empowering women, encouraging men to empower women, etc etc. The original post also mentioned how she thought it was crazy that a friend of hers knew nothing of feminism and is "totally not a feminist". My response is to that comment... Girl 1 is the original poster...

Me: Feminism has negative connotations because of the people who are generally regarded as feminists represent a radical approach, not really the equality agenda.

Girl 1: Those people are radicals, not feminists. Anyone who believes that those people are feminists is a moron.

Me: I agree completely. But unfortunately, many of those radicals are associated with feminism. It's similar to the extremes that are used to illustrate support for feminism. Look at Girl 3's post (a post of a woman with facial scars from marital abuse). It has nothing to do with equal rights, but it a story meant to invoke an emotional response. It has only to do with an abusive man, that is it. That is an extreme, not the norm.

Girl 3: I don’t know you but you’re welcome to bite me.

Girl 1: You’re clearly missing the point. That’s unfortunate. My post is about inclusion and equality. It’s not up for debate.

Guy 1: itmay not be the norm, but unfortunately is more common than you obviously think it is.

Me: And everyone should be included. Where is equality missing? Here are facts, young men commit suicide at 4 times the rate of women. On average, women in their 30s make more than men. Equality must go between both genders. Wanting equality won't stop the pathetic excuse for a man for abusing a woman, would you agree on that? Man1, I said it is the extreme, I did not suggest the degree of how common it is as you suggested.

ME: I am also curious how they are treated as second class citizens? I am not trying to be facetious either, just curious on your point of view. =D

Girl 1: I’m assuming that you are joking.

Girl 2: Wow, just wow! Somewhere there’s a rock missing it’s person.

Girl 3: you should spell it out for him. He doesn’t understand things very well.

Girl 1: Eh, what’s the point? You either get it or you don’t. Ya know? It’s not our job to save someone from their own ignorance.

Me: I ask a simple question, about how are women treated as second class citizens and a slew of insults is thrown at me. Has it impaired your education? work? personal life? I am legitimately curious as to why each of you believe this is true. Does that make me "ignorant", "not understanding", or whatever insult Girl 2 stated? Not at all. I would love to understand more.

Girl 1: Roober, first of all, YES it has impaired every woman in all of those ways. Secondly, male suicide has nothing to do with this topic, so I’m not sure why it was brought up. Thirdly, I’m certain your statement about women in their 30’s making more than men is categorically false. Tell that to any nation where women aren’t allowed to work solely based on the fact that they are women. In fact, tell that to any nation where women aren’t allowed an educated solely based on the fact that they are female. Instead of being in school, many girls are sold as property into “marriages” where all they will know is rape and fear. They will never have the opportunity to be educated or work outside of the home. I could go on, but there isn’t enough time in the day to provide you with examples of how women are treated as second class citizens. If you’d really like to educate yourself about this, it would be highly beneficial to research the subject on your own.
*This is where I realized the how naive this woman is, and her basis for feminism, personal experience and likely the media, not actual research

Girl 2: Ignorance comes in all forms. He wants to be educated or comes across as “curious” but then chooses not to listen or understand. Will be interesting to see what the next response is...until then, keep up the good fight.

The remainder of the dialogue is them patting each other on the back, like they educated me in some way. They also threw out more insults and passed judgement on the reason of my failed marriage.

This mindset of taking what you hear, developing opinions, and following the majority is the exact thing that created racism and mistreatment of women...
In my opinion, its a complete waste of time to debate with women.

Even when they know they are in the wrong they won't admit it, so why bother at all?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the thing for me was that this experience is really no different than the exact hate or severe opinions that drive many of the terrible things that happen to groups of people based on race, religion, sex, etc. It seems as though there is a large percentage of the population has a demon inside them, which can be justified if it follows their agenda.

To me, it says, as a society, we have a long long long long ways to go. Low quality people (men and women) will always exist, and there is still a good majority of the population which refuses to actually learn about the basis of their beliefs. I suppose it is my science background that makes me question everything...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If everyone has the same sets of believes as you or me then it will pose major problems for humanity.

Diversity in thought is what makes things actually work.

The Nazi's tried it with their aryan supremacist ideas and failed.

The Muslims have been trying it for the last 1400 years and it's still ongoing although on a smaller scale.

The Christians tried it and has modified their approach/teaching to suit modern times.

Then theres the communist etc.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped talking to feminists after I went out on a date with one, made out with her midway through our date at the bar, got back to her car and she tells me, I need to give you consent if you want to **** me and are you a vagina worshipper?
What the everliving fùck

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped talking to feminists after I went out on a date with one, made out with her midway through our date at the bar, got back to her car and she tells me, I need to give you consent if you want to **** me and are you a vagina worshipper? I got this weird vibe and got out of the car because I felt like she was capable of hitting me with a false rape accusation.
I think you dodged a bullet. Well done. How did she react to your behavior?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a woman outside a coffee shop in the city.

I had seen her around, usually during rush hour, busy seeing it was close to the stadiums, and I would just cannon ball in as though I knew her. Took her digits. I made plans pretty quickly although, I did flake on her once (I avoid group hangs like the plague by choice).

School boy error - I grabbed dinner with her.
Gentlemen reading this: AVOID SAID SCENARIO LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Said chick was a SJW/Feminist/Cultural-Marxist. Needless to say, this did not go over well. I am not PC. I am abrupt, abrasive, blunt, and not afraid to offend. The narrative she put forward was about white privilege, girl power, intolerance, and everything is racist. She was living in a ****ing solipsism, completely delusional, and was essentially the puppet Jordan Peterson goes off about.

Yes, she is a puppet. Someone stuck their hand up her ass and she is forced fed jargon equivalent to victimhood. She and women like this are a puppet.

I pulled the chute and left. Better yet, I still made out with her and never called her again.

She offered no value. I always feel compelled to get out and find out then mental masturbate on what could be.

Gentlemen, avoid puppets; women who lack a single free thinking original thought of her own.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You very clearly were trying WAY too hard to argue logically and without emotion too. Speak more emotionally and put your facts in there with the emotions. Then they can't argue.

Or do what I would do and troll them. "You guys are forgetting that women are objects and are meant to be treated as such"

Oh and btw I don't have social media anymore for a reason :)
feminism is illogical

women dont drive companies for a reason

they dont have the willpower nor the testosterone that would make them natural leaders or successful/very educated people

so they are looking for equality but there already was as much equality as possible long before now,

yet they are still looking for it. truth is that, if feminism was NEEDED, it wouldnt be needed. if women needed more rights, they would take it on their own, long ago, just like men attacked each other tribes, killed other men and gangbanged women

women werent mentally capable to do it, and they were weaker physically, so they stayed at house instead.

thats how we evolved and it always was like that. also, whats the equality they look for? they are getting paid the same as men are, plus they are scamming men for money in USA using marriage n divorce system

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yet they are still looking for it. truth is that, if feminism was NEEDED, it wouldnt be needed. if women needed more rights, they would take it on their own, long ago, just like men attacked each other tribes, killed other men and gangbanged women

women werent mentally capable to do it, and they were weaker physically, so they stayed at house instead.
This was an interesting concept. The problem with feminism is that it doesn’t realize that equality and fairness are the same thing. Disparities between the sexes tend to happen BECAUSE women have the choice and opportunity to do something other than what a man would normally do. The sexes are different.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you dodged a bullet. Well done. How did she react to your behavior?
She was actually eating it all up. Probably the first date in a long time that I really didnt give a **** what she thought of me and it felt good. I felt like I was invincible. She was telling me about a Female Empowerment seminar she attend and how 2000 women were at the event. I told her damn, 2000 women you say! What the hell am I doing dating chicks from online when I should be hanging outside venues like that. Her head almost exploded.

I kino her like crazy and she called me out on it, so I escalated even further and went in for the kiss and starting making out. Walked her back to the car, started making out again, tried rubbing on her titties but she stopped me with the consent line and ***** worshiper. She also asked me if I would be submissive. I told her nah I am a man and like to be dominant, but maybe if your lucky I will let you take control and you can get on top on like a Sunday night. She couldn't believe the **** I was spewing. She texted me when she got home, had such a great time. I ended up hitting her up a week later because I wanted to bang her, made small talk but then changed my mind and didn't respond to her last text. I like the chase but I know this chick could've ****ed me and not in a good way.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was actually eating it all up. Probably the first date in a long time that I really didnt give a **** what she thought of me and it felt good. I felt like I was invincible. She was telling me about a Female Empowerment seminar she attend and how 2000 women were at the event. I told her damn, 2000 women you say! What the hell am I doing dating chicks from online when I should be hanging outside venues like that. Her head almost exploded.

I kino her like crazy and she called me out on it, so I escalated even further and went in for the kiss and starting making out. Walked her back to the car, started making out again, tried rubbing on her titties but she stopped me with the consent line and ***** worshiper. She also asked me if I would be submissive. I told her nah I am a man and like to be dominant, but maybe if your lucky I will let you take control and you can get on top on like a Sunday night. She couldn't believe the **** I was spewing. She texted me when she got home, had such a great time. I ended up hitting her up a week later because I wanted to bang her, made small talk but then changed my mind and didn't respond to her last text. I like the chase but I know this chick could've ****ed me and not in a good way.
Hahaha, Hilarious, top job

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with feminism is it is TOO logical. It is a systematic way of thinking that kills the natural passion and natural polarity between the sexes.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism isn’t crazy or illogical. What it has done is given women POWER. Why would they give that POWER back to men under ANY circumstances? For the benefit of family, of society? All women care about is themselves and their goal. If you can help them reach that goal, they will respond to you.

The problem is when society gave women, the gender that creates life, POWER, it’s a deadly combination. Feminism has destroyed the family construct and family home, but now I’m talking like we are in the 1950s..

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism isn’t crazy or illogical. What it ha s done is given women POWER. Why would they give that POWER back to men under ANY circumstances? For the benefit of family, of society? All women care about is themselves and their goal. If you can help them reach that goal, they will respond to you.

The problem is when society gave women, the gender that creates life, POWER, it’s a deadly combination. Feminism has destroyed the family construct and family home, but now I’m talking like we are in the 1950s..
You are 100% correct. It is about power. The end goal is to strip resources from men and for women to hold the whip hand, with the judicial system & cultural institutions as the enforcer and indoctration mechanisms. And sadly, feminism & the FI have been successful beyond their wildest dreams.

-Augustus-

Reaction score
feminism is illogical

women dont drive companies for a reason

they dont have the willpower nor the testosterone that would make them natural leaders or successful/very educated people

so they are looking for equality but there already was as much equality as possible long before now,

thats how we evolved and it always was like that. also, whats the equality they look for? they are getting paid the same as men are, plus they are scamming men for money in USA using marriage n divorce system
Lots of women run companies.

Do you?

They're also judges, doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts, etc.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the everliving fùck
I'd take that as verbal foreplay and brush it off.

OP: you're engaging women online with very intellectual discussion, level up your social game and wax lyrical with actual people.