Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem I have with self improvement (rant)

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, he is GymCelling and trying to BetaBux; that said, his financial success could allow him to retire very early and LocationMax.
LocationMax-ing (i.e. sexpating) I suppose is the "out" that many guys look for. The problem is you usually have to live in a sh1thole and deal with poverty-stricken women. The guy who chooses this life just better hope his betabux are more than the other betabux competition (and let me tell you there is absolutely no shortage of betabux in this world). Example, many filipino women now have online simps sending them money direct from the West in exchange for "I love you longtime" promises. The internet allows simping to go global without simps ever even having to leave the West.

Also, from what I can see, the simps who have spread out to all the traditional LocationMax hubs like Asia and Eastern Europe are rapidly making those markets harder.

The only true antidote is to kill the inner beta and remove the gynocentrism brain tumor. The West has plenty of available women for the non-simps.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only true antidote is to kill the inner beta and remove the gynocentrism brain tumor. The West has plenty of available women for the non-simps.
Most western women are very insular/cliquey, you notice this in Sydney where most Aussie players exclusively target Expats and international students.

The only way to find quality women here in the west is through social circle, you don'teven need self improvement to do it. A good social circle is going to take years of investment before you see the fruits of your labour.
Example, many filipino women now have online simps sending them money direct from the West in exchange for "I love you longtime" promises. The internet allows simping to go global without simps ever even having to leave the West.
I've been running a fake female account for a few weeks now, and I'm amazed at how simps message "can i send you money". They are willing to send money no questions asked, I'm starting to wonder if i should create a dozen fake onlyfans account and profit off of them.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been running a fake female account for a few weeks now, and I'm amazed at how simps message "can i send you money". They are willing to send money no questions asked, I'm starting to wonder if i should create a dozen fake onlyfans account and profit off of them.
Hilarious, I'm betting the vast majority of the scam bots, catfish, trolls, etc. that you see on OLD sites and apps are mostly men on the other side haha.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most western women are very insular/cliquey, you notice this in Sydney where most Aussie players exclusively target Expats and international students.

The only way to find quality women here in the west is through social circle, you don'teven need self improvement to do it. A good social circle is going to take years of investment before you see the fruits of your labour.

Self-limiting beliefs on the cliquey social circles man. These women are guarded by their fat mother hens and they are bored as fvck. All women have "friends" that supposedly look out for them. You can break through all that very easily with Game. Most women actually hate their friends anyway.

Yep, the "Can I send you money" guys are absolute proof that betabux are abundant and worthless. Trying to buy pvssy really turns women off. Many women tell me this. They like to see their vaginas as "priceless".

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious, I'm betting the vast majority of the scam bots, catfish, trolls, etc. that you see on OLD sites and apps are mostly men on the other side haha.
It's very easy to figure out though, a man can never really replicate the way women talk/text. Whenever you talk to a catfish you always feel something is off just from the way they are texting.

Limited self belief on the cliquey social circles man. These women are guarded by their fat mother hens and they are bored as fvck. All women have "friends" that supposedly look out for them. You can break through all that very easily with Game. Most women actually hate their friends anyway.

Yep, the "Can I send you money" guys are absolute proof that betabux are abundant and worthless. Trying to buy pvssy really turns women off. Many women tell me this. They like to see their vaginas as "priceless".
Have you seen the guys who use social circle game, a lot of them are average but get access to above average women.

Guys like us have to put the work in improving our game, as well as other aspects of our lives while they do it with a fraction of the effort.

A buddy of Mine got a guy in Qatar to send $10 thousand dollars and to buy him first class tickets, he managed to pull all this off without even using onlyfans.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very easy to figure out though, a man can never really replicate the way women talk/text. Whenever you talk to a catfish you always feel something is off just from the way they are texting.

Have you seen the guys who use social circle game, a lot of them are average but get access to above average women.

Guys like us have to put the work in improving our game, as well as other aspects of our lives while they do it with a fraction of the effort.

A buddy of Mine got a guy in Qatar to send $10 thousand dollars and to buy him first class tickets, he managed to pull all this off without even using onlyfans.
Social circle orbiting Beta's get access to maybe 1 woman who's above him in SMV value. And he better treat her nice or the Social Circle will expel him. He's not dating the girl, he's dating the "circle" and they all know his business.

If you get good at cold approach and you remove the blackpill about female sexual abundance and how unfair it all is, then you have access to unlimited beautiful women.

I feel you're getting too caught up in the female abundance/betabux simps paradigm. It is what it is. It won't change. It's funny commenting on it and laughing about it, but getting angry about it gets you nowhere.

Be a gray man. Be formless. Shapeshift and treat life and society like the Game that it is. Don't take it seriously. Never forget that this is Clown World.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mother hens
isn't part of the circle game to manage the mother hen? and yes the woman in that position is a problem if she doesn't like you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really just cannot relate all that much to people around me. I've even found that people I used to enjoy spending time with I now feel keep me back from growing
Your mind is in the wrong place. Tbh those things that you name as success are just a shell of it. What you are looking for is in you. Not outside of you. Those are just the sprinkling.

You are putting your self worth into how people relate to you. Find that in you first.
Goals are important sure but your inner confidence in who you are is way more important.
Ive said this before and it makes sense for you. "Make loneliness your friend"
Its not doom and gloom. Its the beginning really.
Good luck

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these posts in this thread are about self improvement yet focused on women? Guys think about that for a few minutes.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mind is in the wrong place. Tbh those things that you name as success are just a shell of it. What you are looking for is in you. Not outside of you. Those are just the sprinkling.

You are putting your self worth into how people relate to you. Find that in you first.
Goals are important sure but your inner confidence in who you are is way more important.
Ive said this before and it makes sense for you. "Make loneliness your friend"
Its not doom and gloom. Its the beginning really.
Good luck
right string.. but how to tell how to do it. step by step.. I know what you mean, but how to tell someone else that does not so that they can do it. its like, man up, but how....

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right string.. but how to tell how to do it. step by step.. I know what you mean, but how to tell someone else that does not so that they can do it. its like, man up, but how....
Ok lets start with this. OP is part of life. What does OP live for? What drives him to wake up in the morning? Men are driven.
Where are your passions? What are you creating? Everyone creates something.
Everything external accumulated in life has to be passed on. Left behind.
If you do anything in life to get women ultimately it dissolves as well.

It might make you high at times but that high wears off.
OP has to answer these questions himself.
Faking it until you make it has a ton of relevancy.
The subconscious mind is a son of a bytch to reprogram and it takes time. Our whole lives have fed the unconscious mind. It takes time to unlearn needy empty actions that do nothing but reinforce bad beliefs.
I've found that as I continue to improve I really just cannot relate all that much to people around me. I've even found that people I used to enjoy spending time with I now feel keep me back from growing
This is just a belief. Is it really true or is it the sub mind telling you so.

Im reading through the post and as I like the confident tone OP their I see that you might be still have too much self consciousness going on.
People think more is better. But its not. Less =more in that letting go of it allows more growth and experience.

The rules of it though is you have to figure it out for yourself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circle orbiting Beta's get access to maybe 1 woman who's above him in SMV value. And he better treat her nice or the Social Circle will expel him. He's not dating the girl, he's dating the "circle" and they all know his business.
Most men who meet their girlfriends/wives through social circle are beta males. Social circle is the best option for the beta male because betas who tend to foray into cold approaching and app swiping have less good outcomes. These less good outcomes can lead into bad consequences like simping on Instagram and OnlyFans.

Social circle dating requires a man to be more relationship oriented. Social circles generally get pisssed at you for having one night stands and casual sex with mutual acquaitances. Social circles will be ok with a couple of dates/no sex, "there was no chemistry" type things or longer term relationships. If you want to keep drawing from the social circle, you're going to need to have extended relationships of at least a year with social circle setups, more like 2 years or more. Often times, there will be pressure to put a ring on it.

When you read the previous paragraph, that sounds beta.

If you get good at cold approach and you remove the blackpill about female sexual abundance and how unfair it all is, then you have access to unlimited beautiful women.
I think it is easier to remove the blackpill about female sexual sexual abundance and how unfair it all is. Maybe this is because I'm not blackpilled about that. I acknowledge it exists but if I want to have sex, I need to devise strategies and tactics to manage my experiences. That seems more red pill.

Getting good at cold approach is a bigger IF to me. That isn't easy at all. Because both app swiping and cold approach are difficult, men who have the option of a social circle (often not entirely their own doing) choose the social circle and extended relationships route. The men with social circle, which are often a function of their parents not relocating them in K-12 years and them staying in that same area as adults, choose some woman from their circle, marry her, and live a typical beta life of one-itis. They see it as ok because the married man sex life of 2-3 times a month consistently is superior than the long sexual droughts they might experience as a single man beta male needing to swipe or cold approach.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't put any of this in a box. There is no beta way or alpha way. You say fcking hello whether you meet on an app. You STILL have to show your balls. Just say hi. Thats it. Thats the script.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who meet their girlfriends/wives through social circle are beta males. Social circle is the best option for the beta male because betas who tend to foray into cold approaching and app swiping have less good outcomes.
In my observations and experience, the opposite is true.

Most "beta" males I know who are in LTR's these days met online. They spammed a lot of profiles and wifed up the first girl who would go on a 4th date with them.

Most "alpha" males I know have large social networks or work in night venue industries, from which meeting a lot of women is a natural byproduct.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is easier to remove the blackpill about female sexual sexual abundance and how unfair it all is. Maybe this is because I'm not blackpilled about that. I acknowledge it exists but if I want to have sex, I need to devise strategies and tactics to manage my experiences. That seems more red pill.
You mean the 2 girls in your.2+ year old rotation is sleeping with lots of.guys because of abundance but you are just limited to them and have to even manage them so you dont lose that too? Yeah you cant be blackpilled.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you achieve in many ways isn’t down to what you do. The cult of law of attraction and owning your own life is completely wrong in many ways. As an example, you can develop a disease from a genetic problem and die. No end of “will” and “ownership” will change that fact. It’s an extremely popular concept with those who got lucky. It justifies their fortune.

On the other end of the spectrum is a defeatist attitude - “it’s all genetics!” “It’s all luck” “its all because I didn’t have rich parents/got abused/am short” etc

The reality is that life hands you a lot of curveballs. Personally my own baggage is I got sexually abuse age 6, my parents were alcoholics and drug addicts (not the abusers and they were loving parents who tried their best with what they had so I don’t have any ill will). I was encouraged to stop education at 16. I then later got married and my first love descended into mental collapse. There are tons of stuff I can feel bad about and yes, I feel very resentful of people more succesfull than me who did not have these circumstances. Especially when they have the gall to feel some sense of achievement from what was a golden hand in life. Even some, being poorly developed people, try to rub it in my face.

I learned long ago that it isn’t about what you have, it’s not about that at all. It’s about fighting back with every last ounce to make a bad hand better. It’s looking at each day and trying to make it better.

Stoic philosophy is where it’s at. Disregard indifferents like wealth, they are transient and often not earned. What matters is being the best you can be.

I often picture it like walking through a storm. It doesn’t matter how hard it hits, you have the god damn heart to keep walking with a cheerful smile on your face and a song in your heart.

Don’t measure your life in what you have or what you achieve, measure your life in your ability to control yourself and do things correctly. Don’t focus on the outcome as fate controls that, and the more fate hurts you, the better you become. Don’t expect a happy ending.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't part of the circle game to manage the mother hen? and yes the woman in that position is a problem if she doesn't like you.
You manage the mother hen with cold approach in a club.

In a social circle you have to become friends with the mother hen and the beta orbiters and go to dinners with them.