Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of Walking Away......is like no other

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys Ive been on this forum for a good few years now.

Im typing this more for the newcomers and just to refresh our minds....

the last 2 months Ive had to walk away from around 5 women, or leave them with love

It may have been timing(rebound) or a little disrespect on their part, but either way, I removed my validation politely from all 5

I remember at the time 3 seemed quite butthurt and i presumed id never hear from them again..

fast forward 6 weeks. and 4 of them checked in with me this last Thursday & Friday....I couldnt believe it considering they dont know each other how women have this knack of all messaging around the same time

girl 1 mentioned how rude she was, and came round mine last night, we had a great night and hooked up....

girl 2 came for coffee sunday and she payed....

girl 3 & 4 are in the pipeline this week, girl 5 is predictably liking my stuff again on social media(old trick hoping you'll initiate)

I cannot believe by purely doing nothing a potential few women have put themselves in my orbit and apologised, their whole aura has changed from the bratty entitled girls they were.....

The old me, would have walked away, and still sent a message 10-14 days later. thinking this was cool, where as in fact it lowers your value and makes you plan B

Love them , leave them, and show you have social value......make sure your life is abundant on social media, with plenty of men/women orbiting your account and watch the magic happen

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It has to do with them respecting you as a man and that is attractive in and of itself. When you walk away and do it nicely without being rude to them or butthurt it shows you have social sense and other options. And that you respect yourself.

A woman cannot ultimately respect a man who won't respect themself.

ATS says that when you walk away from a woman they will always contact you again at some point because you gained their respect for doing it. Hr says how quickly depends on how much they lost for you and how long it takes for them to become attracted to you again. Could be a few weeks, a few months or even a year but they will always contact you.

I just walked away from a woman I dated for almost 5 months. Probably should have done ti sooner. Will see if this holds true and how long before I hear from her again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to do with them respecting you as a man and that is attractive in and of itself. When you walk away and do it nicely without being rude to them or butthurt it shows you have social sense and other options. And that you respect yourself.

A woman cannot ultimately respect a man who won't respect themself.

ATS says that when you walk away from a woman they will always contact you again at some point because you gained their respect for doing it. Hr says how quickly depends on how much they lost for you and how long it takes for them to become attracted to you again. Could be a few weeks, a few months or even a year but they will always contact you.
I agree but it must show how many men are still NOT doing this? it goes to show how a rookie to this forum could still make himself a 1% man within the first week, so to speak.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the last 2 months Ive had to walk away from around 5 women, or leave them with love

It may have been timing(rebound) or a little disrespect on their part, but either way, I removed my validation politely from all 5

I remember at the time 3 seemed quite butthurt and i presumed id never hear from them again..

fast forward 6 weeks. and 4 of them checked in with me this last Thursday & Friday....I couldnt believe it considering they dont know each other how women have this knack of all messaging around the same time

girl 1 mentioned how rude she was, and came round mine last night, we had a great night and hooked up....

girl 3 & 4 are in the pipeline this week, girl 5 is predictably liking my stuff again on social media(old trick hoping you'll initiate)

I cannot believe by purely doing nothing a potential few women have put themselves in my orbit and apologised, their whole aura has changed from the bratty entitled girls they were.....

The old me, would have walked away, and still sent a message 10-14 days later. thinking this was cool, where as in fact it lowers your value and makes you plan B

Love them , leave them, and show you have social value......make sure your life is abundant on social media, with plenty of men/women orbiting your account and watch the magic happen
I dont use social media, do you reckon it hinders this walkaway strategy with women?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree but it must show how many men are still NOT doing this? it goes to show how a rookie to this forum could still make himself a 1% man within the first week, so to speak.
Exactly this! Guys think they are screwing themselves over by doing it but what they don't realize is the woman WANTS him to walk away because it is the ultimate test of strength, self-respect, neediness and desperation to see of the guy has it in him to walk away when he isn't getting what he wants from a relationship or when the woman is treating him poorly.

They want to see how much crap a guy will put up with and know they are doing things that should cause a guy to walk. The longer it takes the more respect they lose and if they have to break up it means they have lost all respect for the guy.

I need to keep this in my frame of reference. It is something I struggle with at times.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to keep this in my frame of reference. It is something I struggle with at times.
My biggest hurdle was the one rebound chic was adorable, she went back to her previous bloke, we only met up twice....

during these 6 weeks i really wanted to DM her "Hi, know your minds all over the place, drop me a message when your sorted" etc etc

However by not doing this she has contacted me & Is chasing...

fortunately most chaps pull off AFC moves to get their chic back. and she pitys him again within 2 months,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont use social media, do you reckon it hinders this walkaway strategy with women?
Women are heavily invested in social media, (theyre quite dumb like this). they think it represents real life, if it did Brenda with her 300 likes would be able to bag a Top tier male and she cant!

However they also see if a Male gets 100 likes it means hes something special "in their mind/hypergamy"

Ive also noticed since ive got more of a female following on SM, if I DM a woman she replies to me with quite enthusiastic replies

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Media is a big one. I have a few thousand IG followers and average 600-700 likes per post. Women DM me daily and I've gotten laid quite a few times by doing absolutely nothing.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know you can (or have) get another asap, then having the power to walk is checkmate. I've done it a few times with my current GF. She gets shocked! She's a princess and most guys simp hard for her. She is speachless when I've told her "I'm going to go out by myself."

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know you can (or have) get another asap, then having the power to walk is checkmate.
I was going through a serious dry spell when i walked away from these, and its put them all back in my orbit.......I was biting my teeth at the time not to relapse and DM them, I stood strong, even though I had no other plates

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was going through a serious dry spell when i walked away from these, and its put them all back in my orbit.......I was biting my teeth at the time not to relapse and DM them, I stood strong, even though I had no other plates
That's always the key...they have no idea what's going on so they assume a guy with no options will be like every other guy and come back to them after a few days or weeks.

Once you didn't, it made them realize if they didn't do anything they might not hear from you again and it increased attraction to you because they think you must have a lot of other options.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's always the key...they have no idea what's going on so they assume a guy with no options will be like every other guy and come back to them after a few days or weeks.

Once you didn't, it made them realize if they didn't do anything they might not hear from you again and it increased attraction to you because they think you must have a lot of other options.
Perfect interpretation

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is brilliant and we appreciate the reminder for others to value yourself. We remember responding to this post from this guy saying he would rather linger around as a friend than be "rude" and walk away. Of course, we wished him the best and to let us know what the result of being an orbiter was. And we haven't heard back.

It just simply never works. Cut contact and remove yourself from any situation that does not add positively to your worth as a man aka positive masculinity. Women respect men who stand their ground and give themselves their place. So brilliant on your part.

Even if they do not reach out ever again, believe us they are always left wondering about you and if they made a mistake. Most of them come around and you are proof of that.

Thanks for sharing brother,

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I've been hearing this advice for a long time, and I've walked out on a lot women over the years, and literally zero of them ever contacted me again unless it was very recent. A couple years ago I even had a f*** buddy of 6 months who I "broke up" with and she never texted me again.

Whenever I next/ghost a girl, its always coming from a place of genuine disinterest/apathy rather than manipulation, so I don't actually care... yet I'm really curious as to why most guys who do this get their girls hitting them up in the future.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I next/ghost a girl, its always coming from a place of genuine disinterest/apathy rather than manipulation,
Its nothing to do with getting them back, Its projecting my own self respect & SMW.....

what you have to remember is womens behaviour is generally Atrocious thanks to simps. Good lord I told my daughters mom the word "NO" the other week and she literally started rolling round break dancing on the floor..Not one man had put this woman in her place in the 10 years since we split and it was obvious

Walking away has not only shown these women I play my game "goodbye" theyve also come back apologised & spent money on me....

women dont do that in 2021 brother

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nothing to do with getting them back, Its projecting my own self respect & SMW.....
Yes, that's what I was getting at, I wasn't implying you were manipulating them either. I get the premise that walking away is for your own sake. I'm just confused why so many guys report girls hitting them up later on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, that's what I was getting at, I wasn't implying you were manipulating them either. I get the premise that walking away is for your own sake. I'm just confused why so many guys report girls hitting them up later on.
In the few times I have done this previously, I have had this happen as well. There is tact to doing so. If you do it in a way that makes you look mad or butthurt then you will lower your chances of it happening even tho that shouldn't be the goal anyway. Without knowing exactly how it was handled it is hard to say why.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very wise words. Also silence kills a females desire to win. They have that expectation. Frame Silence and not arguing stupid ridiculous ****. Total hamster brain working overtime.
Dont fall for any of it