Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power of flaking

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking is what people of higher and value and better options do to people with less value and lesser options when lacking moral or sense of fairness.

While its an unpolite and disgusting behaviour, its getting socially normalized mostly due to women deploying it with no second tought but have you tried to do the same to them?

I did...and it works like magic especially on people that have a total different logic than us.

What they probably think is that you belong to an higher league and that you're banging other hotter girls than her...and that somehow turn them on.

Most of us would feel enraged after such disrespect and we would just delete the number and curse their names, they dont, they actually experience an increased interest level.

They are hierarcal creatures, they dont value such things as honor and respect...they only care subconsciously about who is sitting at the top of the hierarchy.

It's not any different that notch count with the opposite sex where we are disgusted from promiscuous women while they are turned off from men with a low count.

We run away from women with 1000 instagram subscribers while they get wet for men with countless followers.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. The power on females is undeniable. I guess it comes down to your own personal code. If it was a hot but fairly worthless chick who I was using because she was using me then game on.

If we are talking very early dating I might do it because at that point they don't give a s*** about you so you are just returning the favour

If was a more normal chick who had some good qualities not showing any signs of flaking on me probably wouldn't. Personal choice I don't want to be as opportunistic as they are.

Reaction score
I think the best way to deal with a flake is to ignore her. Why flake on someone that you have a chance of getting laid with? It's all a bunch of non-sense mind games. If she flakes move on, why bother flaking on them. When you ignore them, if they are actually into you they will double text and get back to you. It happens all the time to me. It helps figure me out who actually wants me and does not.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't compromise my integrity because "others do it" or "it's becoming acceptable". It's not acceptable to me and I will never do it.

It's a character flaw, plain and simple. You can try and sugarcoat it any way you want or look at it through whatever type of rose colored glasses you want to put on, but at the end of the day it's a basic lack of respect for others and a form of narcissistic behavior.

It isn't 'cool'. It's not a form of 'power'. It's simply a basic lack of respect for other people.

Be better. Don't look at trash behavior and somehow think it's cool because everyone else wants to hang out in the gutter. Flaking on women simply because they do it and you somehow want to "even the score" or "turn the tables" is extremely weak behavior from a man and shows you have no standards for yourself.

How can you have standards for others when you hold yourself to no standard? The answer is you can't. Then these people wonder why they are treated the way they are by women. The answer is simple and it starts with you.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 makes some good points. But what if (some) girls secretly want you to flake on them? Not that they want to be flaked per se, but they like some of the stuff that it implies like maybe you have other options or maybe by flaking you made her hamster spin and she liked it.

And this is probably the part where @BeExcellent and @catsmeow2 will probably say something like "But flaking wont work on a confident girl or a high quality girl like myself. That will only work on low quality girls or insecure girls"

Last time I was single I did flake a few girls and then I ghosted them because I had better options. Most of them ghosted me back but the ones that didnt, they became even more attracted to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 makes some good points. But what if (some) girls secretly want you to flake on them? Not that they want to be flaked per se, but they like some of the stuff that it implies like maybe you have other options or maybe by flaking you made her hamster spin and she liked it.

And this is probably the part where @BeExcellent and @catsmeow2 will probably say something like "But flaking wont work on a confident girl or a high quality girl like myself. That will only work on low quality girls or insecure girls"

Last time I was single I did flake a few girls and then I ghosted them because I had better options. Most of them ghosted me back but the ones that didnt, they became even more attracted to me.
If they need a guy to do that to show them he is a quality guy they have no idea what a quality guy looks like, probably aren't worth the time of day and will reveal themselves to have a myriad of issues if you continue to see them. Beginning with how they view their own self worth.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If they need a guy to do that to show them he is a quality guy they have no idea what a quality guy looks like, probably aren't worth the time of day and will reveal themselves to have a myriad of issues if you continue to see them. Beginning with how they view their own self worth.
I didnt end up pursuing the girls that became even more attracted to me for flaking on them. You are probably right.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@Dr.Suave , I just made a long post about my views on flaking in the thread "Conversation is Gettimg Decreasing Difficult in the Social Media Age."

Check it out, it might answer your question, or not.
Nice! I will check it out.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest people flake, regardless of how confident or high quality they are. :)
You are right. I flaked those girls because my interest in them was low.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with what others on this post have said.

You don’t ever flake on someone you really like. I recall NYE about 5 years ago. I was seeing an enormous player. He drove 14 hours one way to spend NYE with me. He never flaked. After he drove that 14 hours one way? I KNEW he really liked me.

Same with my fiancé now. He never flaked. I don’t flake and I don’t think Ive been flaked on. If someone were to do that?

Drop. No questions asked. It’s super disrespectful behavior.

And that’s why girls who are attracted to flakiness are themselves screwed up. They tolerate disrespect.

That’s a problem.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should always “spin plates”, but to increase interest level in a woman by purposely flaking? I don’t agree with it.

The MAIN thing that will increase a woman’s interest is ANOTHER woman. Nothing else will do it faster.

I was serious with this girl, bought her everything under the sun and treated her well. She didn’t respond as I thought she should. Another girl that I knew for several years emailed her and told her to “stay away from me”, she flew home from visiting her parents overseas just to see me.

One email from another girl was more powerful than anything I said or did.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm. I flaked a few times on women due to double bookings and I always got a lay with the girl I flaked on

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every piece of advice that has been posted above is true. Both sides of the coin. Although I prefer not to use flakey behavior to illicit certain responses, I know it works. I will use it to turn the tables if I feel its necessary, especially if I feel I am getting yanked around.

I had a girl I snagged off bumble once. Got her number, talked on the phone, but wasn't in any hurry to go out with her because I had 2 other girls. I was trying to put her off until one of the other girls I was seeing fell off. She finally asked me when We were going out, she knew what I was up to. I set up a date for a week out. The day before I cancelled and rescheduled for a few days later. The day before the rescheduled date she told me she wasnt interested, and she knew what I was up to. Over two weeks had elapsed from the time I had first got her number, which was probably too long.

So it cuts both ways. Women know the flake game better than men do.

Always realize the ones who respond best to games arent the best choices long term. You constantly have to keep playing games to keep their interests and that is the most tiring thing you will ever do.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking is simply unacceptable. I nexted women that flake immediately. I also do NOT advocate “intentional” flaking at all. Flaking should be genuine (aka you double or tripled booked a first date or you really had a family emergency). Just don’t expect a woman to stick around after you flake, nor should she.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking is what people of higher and value and better options do to people with less value and lesser options when lacking moral or sense of fairness.

While its an unpolite and disgusting behaviour, its getting socially normalized mostly due to women deploying it with no second tought but have you tried to do the same to them?
Flaking on women? Interesting concept. Not for me though.

I did...and it works like magic especially on people that have a total different logic than us.

What they probably think is that you belong to an higher league and that you're banging other hotter girls than her...and that somehow turn them on.
So you flaked on a woman that was already interested in you, just to turn her on so that she can become interested in you?

Too much work.

Or are you saying that even if after she becomes (more) interested in you after you flaking on her, you still don't smash?

Bro, once she is interested in you, then mission accomplished.

Reminds me of west coast OG rapper Trae Dee (Dogg Pound).

He was a crip and was asked about how Mexican gang members were known for their gruesome killings (torture, decapitations, etc)....and Trae Dee was asked his thoughts on that stuff.

He said (paraphrasing) "I don't do all of that. Once they dead, they dead"

I said of of that to say; once she is interested, she is interested.

No overkill required.

HOWEVER, if that is how you get down, then do yo thang, pimp'n. :up: :cool:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking on women? Interesting concept. Not for me though.

So you flaked on a woman that was already interested in you, just to turn her on so that she can become interested in you?

Too much work.

Or are you saying that even if after she becomes (more) interested in you after you flaking on her, you still don't smash?

Bro, once she is interested in you, then mission accomplished.

Reminds me of west coast OG rapper Trae Dee (Dogg Pound).

He was a crip and was asked about how Mexican gang members were known for their gruesome killings (torture, decapitations, etc)....and Trae Dee was asked his thoughts on that stuff.

He said (paraphrasing) "I don't do all of that. Once they dead, they dead"

I said of of that to say; once she is interested, she is interested.

No overkill required.

HOWEVER, if that is how you get down, then do yo thang, pimp'n. :up: :cool:
I didnt mean that in particular.