"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The power of experience

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
This is directed to most of the new guys here, or for whomever reads this stuff daily and wonders why it doesn't help at all.

Reading articles is a great start, but you can read everything on the whole site and still not be anywhere near to being a DJ. You gotta go out and apply it. Don't let uncertainty hinder you, because if you screw up then you learn from it. Yup, that's right! I'm encouraging you to make mistakes. Everyone does, and being safe from rejection and failure isn't going to help you at all. As some famous important guy said, "Some of the worst failures I've seen are those who never failed."

Another thing, if you want guidance, read the bible, it has articles covering most stuff. But one thing I've found out recently is that it's sometimes best to just try your way and if it doesn't work, then you learned something. Sometimes I've been tempted to post a question here but I decided to figure it out myself...successful or not, those situations usually end in some trouble and fun.

A few weeks ago, I was at a science fair, and I managed to get the number of a hot cheerleader who went to another school. What the hell she was doing at a science fair still perplexes me. Anyways, I called, asked her out, got the whole "I'm not sure if I can, I'll call you back" deal and she never called back. A few days ago I was talking to a friend and his comments were "Man you got REJECTED!" And I just laughed. His next comment was what I found to be important. He claimed that he wouldn't get rejected because he would only try if he was sure he would get accepted. This guy's tan, he's strong as hell, and he has a kickass accent, but because of his safe-side attitude, he doesn't get any chicks at all.

Hence, the time has come, gentlemen. It's time to take some risks. Get rejected. Laugh when some bítch doesn't want your meat, it's her damned loss. Don't think about it and hesitate, just do it. No wussing out, because the more you do that the more opportunities your candy ass wastes. Step out of your comfort zone and do stuff that takes balls. Women don't want a pússy, they already have one.

Peace love and testosterone
-Maki
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
If a girl ever says "i'm not sure if i can" i just simply reply with "Well find out if you can right now, either your schedule is open or it isnt. I'm not going to play any of your games, once you make the obligation to come to the movie with me and have a great time, you better stick with it." or something of the like. Usually they will respond with a "Let me check if i'm free"... but if you get something else at least you went down with a bang.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hmm, lesson learned. Oh well, there's plenty of fish in the sea.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah man, everythin is an experience. If you go out with a girl for four years and come home to find her in a threesome with your brother and your dad, figure out where you went wrong for next time.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top