Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of ***** by Kara King

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a lot like the dating advice given to men. Invest less than her, she'll pursue you if she's high interest, spin plates.
I would mention that, someone was reading our forums here, with is funny really, most dumb men would pursuit her anyway, but if a woman is in such a bad state she HAD to buy a book like this, it wouldn't change sh!t for her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This type of stuff only works with men that are simps. But that is probably 70% of the guys to some extent or another these days.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of stuff only works with men that are simps. But that is probably 70% of the guys to some extent or another these days.
Interesting point. Maybe it only works on the guys they don't want. Sort of like how "game" didn't work on the girl Neil Strauss really liked.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting point. Maybe it only works on the guys they don't want. Sort of like how "game" didn't work on the girl Neil Strauss really liked.
I'm hanging around such community online, diary on an OLD site, honestly, full of women in their late past the wall, 20 cats minimum and a lot of fantasies, and of course a lot of beta males. This type of stuff is used by women in their 30s, often late 30s, that are good high 6s, some have kids some don't, and some already have husbands and some are looking. Yes, some appear to have rich beta male husbands. So this stuff must work in some way.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you here, but that's not going to sell books in this hyper-feminist, gender blending culture.
This looks like a reworking off "The Rules" book which was popular a few decades ago.
I was thinking of "The Rules," too. Only thing is women are terrible at following rules or protocols of any kind when it comes to men. These books make money but change very little.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These books make money but change very little.
I don't think there is much difference between the PUA books and sites either. It all seems to be generally the same stuff.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pick a low maintenance wife and both of you live within your means, it's even possible to live on one income, even with 3 kids and 2 dogs at that... Been doing that for the past 10 years...
Same here. I'd even say I've gotten ahead by doing this.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is much difference between the PUA books and sites either. It all seems to be generally the same stuff.
That's true, too, but what I meant is that women aren't very good at applying technologies from self help guides to their romantic lives. They might mature over time as a result of "bad" decisions (dating bad boys, getting pumped and dumped), but I don't think men have to worry about women reading these books and becoming players, or whatever.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think men have to worry about women reading these books and becoming players, or whatever.
Well, they're miles ahead of us to begin with anyway :)